Insta-OHMYGOSH!

The Journey To Be In His World

It all started when I swooped in my username in one of my letters to Jackson. In hopes that somehow he would message me or follow me. He finaly noticed me now and of course I have high dreams... I became brave and gained more confidence and actually added that to my letter for him with no shame. It was only an action that I never meant for it to have a respond anyways. OH BOY WAS I WRONG! 

 

THE NIGHT AFTER THE FAN MEETING 

I was getting ready for bed when I got a notification on IG and it says that I have a message from jacksonwang852g7.

I was starting at that notification for a good 10min. I'm not kidding with you. I had to keep blinking my eyes to perfectly see if that notification is still there and if it truly exist. I even slapped myself. 

 

Angela: //slaps// Ouch! OMO... I'm awake? Nahhh... this can't be true. Maybe he got hacked? I need to keep calm. Angela you better hold your shiznit. First lets read the message. 

" Hiii.. sorry if this message seems so sudden. Did you get home safely? "

I was frozen again reading that message. I had to process each and every word that was typed in that messaged. I also had to think of an excuse like his account must have been hacked? Like why would Wang Jackson message me? 

 

TO BE CONTINUED ...