Drabbles 1, 2 and 3

Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drabble #1
Pairing: Jongin/Sehun
Rating: pg
Word Count: 424
Warnings: depressing themes


Sehun had always found it weird why someone as amazing – as completely perfect – as Kim Jongin, would sometimes more often than not curl into himself to shut out the world, head filling with thoughts that often ended down the same self-hating road as usual.

Don’t misunderstand Sehun though, he had those times too very often, and he did not judge Jongin the slightest.

But the thing was, to the rest of the world, Jongin was calm and collected, radiating a natural charm and often caring for other’s more than he did for himself – a trait that often left Sehun frustrated with the other, but in the end, it was also one of the things that made him fall for Jongin those ten months ago.

To other’s ten months sounded like almost nothing when comparing it to a lifetime and Sehun knew that. But as cheesy as it sounded, their souls had connected in a way he had never imagined possible, and the usually shut-off Jongin opened up to him as the first person ever.

Sehun had never had anyone in his life that had made him feel particularly special, but Jongin did. Nothing was ever awkward between them, not even when they bared their souls for each other.

Even though Jongin called himself weak and lots of stuff that no one would ever call him besides Jongin himself, Sehun believed he was the strongest. 

Sehun tried his best, tried to be with Jongin whenever the hopelessness filled the other. But he was never much help, and Jongin never seemed to believe the sweet things Sehun would whisper into his ear as Jongin would be the little spoon.

But Jongin was strong, though he had always taught himself that any sign of weakness wasn’t allowed for him. He kept all his feelings inside until he was bursting with hopelessness, but Sehun would always be there to catch him.

No matter how much Jongin insisted he was a burden to Sehun, he truly wasn’t. 

It was selfish in a way, but Sehun enjoyed being the one who could be there with Jongin through his hardest times, that he was the first one ever that Jongin had ever opened this much up to. 

And since Jongin had put up with Sehun through all his selfish moments and through all his sadness, it really only seemed fair that this time, Sehun was the rock.

Because no matter how hopeless Jongin would feel, Sehun would never give up on him. And perhaps Jongin would believe that one day.

 


Drabble #2
Pairing: Jongin/Kyungsoo
Rating:  pg
Word Count: 319
Warnings: none

Jongin had never been a sentimental

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter