Take 1 : Episode 0.0

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take 1 : Episode 0.0

 

 

They just finished their third concert in Seoul, and for all the EXO members, they’re really need much sleeps after losing lots of it since the past few months. Yeah, right, EXO. It’s such a shame if anyone of you didn’t even know about them. Debuting from a very big company in South Korea, the boyband that consists of twelve handsome guys already catch public attention with their talent and handsome face. And it’s not really surprising to find them three years later with millions of girls shouting and crying their name out in the middle of the street, airport, concert venue and any other events. So, to make it simple, EXO is not a joke that you can take so lightly, they’re the king of K-Pop and you must be hella lucky to even have a short glimpse of them in your real life.

After the staff and the stylist noona cleaning up their face from any make up, the members start making their way out of the venue, giving some little exchanges of fanservices to the fans that still patiently waiting for them at the parking lot. As the latest member of the group walking out of the venue towards a black car that waiting for him, another shouts of praise and cries of fangirls echoed through the whole parking lots, the screaming getting louder as the said member took off his cap and ruffling his hair oh so ily while giving them his infamous smirk before entering the car with one swift movement.

“Is that really necessary?” His manager asked from the passenger seat, peering over at the artist who now leaning his exhausted head on one of his bandmate’s shoulder.

The guy, looks up from his place to meet with his manager eyes while shrugging his shoulder. “It’s just a simple fanservice, hyung. Not a big deal.”

His bandmate chuckles at that while shaking his head. “Yeah, right. And you make it to the point no one knew how’s your truly feelings about those fans, Jongin.”

“They will turn into a crying mess if he found out about the real side of The Almighty Kai. Geez, I can’t even imagine that.” The maknae of the group chimed suddenly from the very back seat, shuddering slightly at the scary image in his head.

The manager shaking his head before turns back to look at the front, giving a tired look at the driver who only offer him an understanding smile at him.

“Sometimes, I think we’re just like those politicians. Living in two lives with fakes smile and stupid image to hold.” The eldest member added, leaning his head against the window while looking out of it with a sorrow looks. “And I wonder how’s Jongin can hold so much lies in front of the fans like that.”

Instead of an answer or a simple word from the said guy, only a loud yawning sound can be heard before a deep chuckles vibrating through the moving car.

“The last time I checked, I’d never give a about those desperate es.”

Suddenly, his manager pulls out something from his bag and throw it at Jongin.

“Well you better get ready to get kill by those es because the Mr. Lee just sign your name up to join We Got Married new Season.”

Not long after that, the car was full of laughter with all the members inside laughing at Jongin’s bad luck, and as for Jongin, he looks like he’s ready to rip the stupid files in pieces for ruining his perfect and calm life.

 

 

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter