Final

You and me

Taking a trip down memory lane
Things have changed, one thing remains

"Hey, I... I..."
"Come on, say what you want. Don't be a ."
"IreallyloveyouandIjustwannaletyouknowthat." 
"What? Look, just say what you want slowly, cat."
"Nevermind, it's fine if didn't hear it."
"I hate this type of people. Like seriously, tsk."
"I love you, a whole lot."
The bell saved the girl from being blushing mess in front of the boy.

That they will always have each other

"Ouch!" Blood started to ooze out from his leg.
"Clumsy fella, can't even walk properly, what are you a kid?"
"Oops, looks like I fall for you. Hahahaha.... Ouch! It hurts! Be gentle!"
"Serve you right, anymore cheesy words and I'll stuff this tissue down your throat." Even while saying that, blush was still evident from the girl's face.

And even though those days have gone
They know here is where they belong
There's some kinda magic in the air

"Come on now, it's just a few days trip to Busan. Stop complaining."
"I can't bear to be away from you, you know?"
"Just 5 days. You'll get your freedom and I'll get mine too. We both need this."
"Why? I love you the same."
"Look, you're very clinging towards me and I need some space, to think about this whole relationship. I'm tired, of this. You coming with me for everything, helping me even though I don't need yours. I need my time, alone time. Not the time I get while in the bathroom. I need to sort out my feelings. So please, let me go, just for 5 pathetic days."
"Okay."
"Sorry, for being so rude. I just... I need to get the message across you. I love you too but I'm just confuse right now."
"It's alright."

Opening the door, she immediately felt the warmth she had missed the past few days. No matter how much her boyfriend clung onto her, how much he irritated her with his cheesy words, how much she hated him for being so perfect, she concluded that she love him with her heart. Especially when she missed him while being on a trip to be away from him.

Holding her close, he leading the way
Out at the park, enjoying the day
And you can tell they'll be okay

Many couples and families were out at the park that particular day. Why? There was a free outdoor concert that apparently was to celebrate the national day and he did not even know about it until they arrived at the park. 
"It's okay, it's uncalled for and we are already here so why not stay? Come on, hold my hands as I certainly do not want to find my beautiful lady be taken away or worse kidnapped from me?! Oh my gosh, what am I going to do without you?" And he started to fake a cry
"Fine." She extended her hand to hold him but was pulled in for a hug. She glared at him for the sudden hug.
"What? I don't want my lady to be lost."

After laying out their things on the grass, they enjoyed the free show while cuddling together. Anyone who saw them will be able to see they have already fallen deeply in the hole called love.

Feel the warmth
That only summer breezes can bring

Despite the temperature being below zero degree, the coldness of the weather was not affecting them. Maybe because they were in a room with heater set to 25 degree, that's why the weather was not affecting them much. Or maybe it was the love radiating around them, making them feel warm and giddy on the inside.
Sweet little notes of spring begin Nothing to fear

Sitting on the chair, he cracked his fingers. He position himself comfortably while waiting for the signal from his best friend. Tonight was the night. The night where he would be popping the question to his love. The 'okay' sign came in and taking a deep breath, he started pressing the keys on the piano. Feeling the keys and the sound that they produced, he mentally did a countdown. '3, 2, 1, go'

"... I wanna marry you... May I know your answer?" On his knees now, he looked at her with sincerity evident in his eyes. 'Please say yes,' he chanted that over and over in his head. She nodded and said, "I'll like to be yours." They both smiled and he slid the ring onto her finger which fitted perfectly. And the claps and cheers from their friends were drowned out by their thoughts of each other.

Taking one step at a time
Walking hand in hand

"No, I want this!"
"We ain't going to have peas for our wedding theme. It's going to look weird."
"Please?"
"No."
"Pretty please? With cherry on the top?"
"No."
"Fine! Do whatever you want!"
"Okay. So I think we'll settled on this white and gold theme. And is there a miniature of peas in a pod? I'll like to have that for our guests' souvenir."


1, 2, 3, 4, cheek to cheek
And they're learning How to do that dance

'I can do this' he thought. However, he kept on stepping on her foot.
"Sorry! And why are we doing this? We could like, I don't know, sing? I'm better at singing than dancing."
"Let's take a break, shall we? And we are dancing because we are already singing for one part of the wedding!"
"Okay. But if I continue to step on you, we shall changing it to something else, alright?"
"Fine," she said with a smile.

Let this love be forever more they say
I wish for this to be true for you and me

"Will you marry Miss Jessica Jung Sooyeon and love her till death do you apart?"
He turned to her and with a smile, he said "I will!"
She giggled, seeing him all so excited to make her his for the rest of his life.
"Will you marry Mr Kim Taeyeon and love him till death do you apart?"
She copied what he did previously and with a big smile, "I will."
"You may now kiss."
Without further to do, he quickly grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss that he was waiting for the whole time.