final

cold morning

It was a cold morning in Paju. A thick fog surrounds the house NCT 127 was staying at. 

 

Today was their second and last day of shooting for NCT Life. The members were curled up in their blankets, taking every warmth it provides. 

 

It was about 7 am when the PD-nim wakes up the top 3 bottom of the worst planners. As much as they hate it, Haechan, together with Mark and Yuta were obliged to cook breakfast for their members. 

 

As the remaining members were slept, Jaehyun had suddenly woke up. He rubs his eyes and with a cute bed hair, he slowly rolls towards his boyfriend, Taeyong. 

 

He stares at the boy. His white and messy bed hair. His eyelashes. His thin lips. And his whole face was enough to make his morning. 

 

Jaehyun chuckled to himself silently as his fingers carefully brushed the bangs away from Taeyong's peaceful sleeping face. 

 

He kept on staring at Taeyong's face when he suddenly heard the three outside.

 

"Oho, Donghyuk! I see that hand." 

 

"Shut up, hyung! I was just helping Mark hyung with his eggs!" 

 

"With his FRIED eggs. Use appropriate words, Lee Donghyuk!" 

 

"I'm sorry!" 

 

Jaehyun chuckles at this and he chuckled way too loud. He woke Taeyong up and he muttered a quick sorry. The older just smiled at him with a tired smile and Taeyong pecks a kiss on the younger's cheek. 

 

"Morning." 

 

"Morning to you too, hyung." 

 

Jaehyun was all smiles, till he noticed Taeyong's lips chattering. 

 

"Are you okay?" He asks in worry. 

 

"It's cold.." Taeyong pouted. 

 

Jaehyun sighs as he looks at the airconditioner. It was still on, due to the reason that the others were feeling hot last night. 

 

He then stares at Taeyong and he slightly flicks the forehead of the older.

 

"Idiot. You're wearing a sleeveless shirt." 

 

Jaehyun sighs as he starts ing his top. Thankfully, he had a shirt underneath and he didn't got smacked by Taeyong at the head. 

 

He smiled sweetly as he dressed Taeyong in his top. He chuckled as the older looked so small in his large top. 

 

"Cute." He says and he placed a kiss on Taeyong's nose. 

 

"Shut up." Taeyong blushed. "What if the fans notice?" 

 

"Oh hyung. They also ship us! Bet they'll be happy." 

 

---

 

"Cute top you have there, Taeyong." Taeil stares at the younger with a smirk and Taeyong just blushed, gripping the long sleeves with his fists. 

 

"Hmm, I wonder where the pajamas went." Yuta also looks at Jaehyun with a smirk. 

 

Jaehyun just laughed, "Cute, right?" 


when ur too trash for jaeyong. i m sorry for mistakes. i literally wrote this and published it right away xD 

damn lq pic. oh wELL. JAEYONG SAILED. I AM ALIVEEEE and can jaemin's teaser be release like rn. Rn. 

 

Okay bye c: leave a comment down below ♡