001

Red Champagne
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Where are you going?”

 

He whips his head back looking at the weak body splayed all over the couch. Her brown hair covering half of her face, her rose - colored eyes looking at him almost pleadingly. He sighed out, his shoulders slumped down. His once gripping fingers, loosens around the door handle. He ran his finger over his tousled black hair. His feets stepping closer to her.

Crouching down next to her face, his calloused fingers brush over the hairs on her face, tucking it neatly behind her ears. A smile played across his lips in affection.  “To the KRBP. Do you need any blood transfusion, love?” 

Her head shooks weakly as a sign of no, she doesn’t need any transfusion. The handsome male just nods his head before straightening his body and pulls her blanket to cover her small body. A few knocks resonating down the living room. His head tilted, a figure of a person behind his body. “Min.” 

The said girl behind his body scrunched up her face in disgust after steps a little closer to them.”Ugh, this room reeks of blood.” 

The male just smiled sheepishly, and turns his body to look at the girl, Min. “You seriously need to control your hunger, Oh Sehun. You’re 1294 years old!” Min shouts at him. She approach the weak girl on couch that just look at Sehun and Min bickering like childs. “Ae, how are you? Did he take too much?”

The girl on the couch, Ae shooks her head. Her fingers lightly touch a few band-aids on her neck, wrist, and shoulders. That’s when Min realize what’s going on till Sehun have to call her to come over on friday night. “For the grace of heaven, Oh Sehun! You bit her in three different spot!?”

Sehun winces at her loud voice before snickering lightly. “Not my intention.” He looks at Ae one more time before saying, “I’m heading out.”

Ae nods her head and whisper a yes, knowing he can hear her well with his super hearing. The door of their shared apartment closes with a slight thud, indicating that he was gone from the neighborhood. “Geez, Ae what happened to him?” Min puts down her belonging before walking to the kitchen island looking for the house first-aid kit.

“He was hungry, after a long fight.” Ae whispers, her eyelids feels heavy against her eyes. Her minds still hazy from the feeling of Sehun’s fangs etched deep in her veins. “Is that why he misses Professor Lim’s lecture?”

Ae hums drowsily, feeling Min’s fingers peeling off the band-aid that was put by Sehun to stop the bleeding on her neck. The faint stench of blood feels disgusting against Min’s and Ae’s nose. Min scrunched her nose, while Ae holds her breath. When she finally fill her lungs again, Ae smiles cheekily towards Min. “I guess witches don’t like the stench of blood, huh?”

Min rolled her eyes, cleaning the smeared of blood with a wet cotton. “Witches eats normal food like human do.”

 

© Red Champagne

 

“Welcome to the KRBP headquarters.”

 

A man dressed in black suit bow his head at Sehun that steps in. Sehun nods his head at the man. “Mr. Oh, who would you like to meet?” the man speaks again, after recognizing the vampire that stands tall.

“Visiting my prisoner.”

The man, a security quickly walks to his desk, calling a certain number. “Mr. Oh wish to see prisoner number 180643. Yes, thank you.”

“His in the Tourné department, sir.”

Sehun continue his walk to the said department. His silver - colored eyes looking out for humans and vampires that walks pass him. His steps comes into halt once he saw one lone figures standing right in front of him. “Fancy seeing you here.” the figure mumbles still taking Sehun’s appearance. black t-shirt covered by red flanel shirt and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans that he loves.

“Injoo.” Sehun nods his head at acknowledgement of the girl in front of him. Her figure covered in red tube dress the stop in the middle of her thighs, her toes covered in a black pump heels. Her long blonde hair blows lightly by the wind, making her perfectly sculptured features splayed open for him. Her blue orbs staring at his silve one. 

“Take me back.” 

Sehun sighs. “I can’t do that, Injoo. I have-”

“Lee Ae. Of course, that newbie.” Injoo scoffs at the thought of Sehun feeding from the girl named, Lee Ae. Sehun shrugs. He doesn’t have any objection towards Lee Ae, and he knows that Ae was a newbie in the department. “Do you have anything towards her?” 

Injoo smiles sweetly at him. “I don’t like the affection you gave her.” 

Sehun stares at her, ridiculed. “She’s my partner. I have to protect and gives her affection.” 

Injoo just looks at Sehun. Sehun stares back at her. No one can persuade him to leave Lee Ae. “Look, Injoo. I’m in a rush right now, so please step aside.” Sehun says. He finds Injoo very annoying and feels happy that he finally terminated the five years feeding contract with her. She was the clingiest partner he ever had. “I want to stop being a volunteer.” 

Sehun looks at Injoo one more time. “Why?”

“My partner is a greed. Ugh, he’s fat and ugly. He’s so messy that it’s disgusting.” Injoo sighs. She keeps looking at Sehun. Injoo loves vampires. She always been inlove with every vampire story she heard from her late father. She adores them. Especially, if they’re well – mannered and handsome like the vampire before her eyes. “Then drop out of it.” Sehun said.

Injoo sighs. Sehun is really stubborn and wont take her back. Who is this Lee Ae really? “Goodbye, Sehun.” Injoo walks past Sehun with lazy steps that echo through the halls. Sehun continues to stalls along the halls before stopping right in front of two guards that helds the door opens once they saw him walking towards the department door. A lady dressed in a white shirt that tucked neatly inside her red pencil skirt stood up from her seat behind the information desk greeting him. “Evening, sir. Prisoner is currently being investigated by Detective Yo in room 5. You may proceed.”

Sehun nods. He walks right up to a door with number five etched on it. Turning the door knob painfully slow, he hears a voice that makes every fibre of his being screams in anger. 

 

“… She looks so delicious. I can’t help myself.”

 

Sehun slams the door open startling both vampires on the room. He hardens his gaze when meeting the man with beaten up face eyes. “Who is?” His voice drops and shiver run down the vampire spines. “Your girl.”

Sehun closes the door. He keeps his gaze on then man. Veins popping out looking visible on his arms and neck. His eyes turns red and his fangs protruding from his gums poking his bottom lips. “No one. I said, No one touches her.”

With that, the detective slips out from the room not wanting to see a gruesome scene right before his eyes. 

 

© Red Champagne

 

Korea Red Blood Program is a program, a branch runs under the Korea Supernatural Relation Project. The KRBP main fields is vampires. Korea Supernatural Relation Project runs a few program as it branch. Each branch has it own main fields. They maintain the environment between humans and the supernatural beings. 

The KRBP has six branch running under it. Red Blood, Yellow Claw, White Wings, Black Soul, Blue Runes, and Grey Humans. 

As you know, the Red Blood main field is vampire. While Yellow Claw is werewolf, White wings assigned for Archangels, Black Soul pointed for Demons, Blue Runes control the Witches and Warlocks, and Grey Humans means Ghost. 

RB feeding program is one of the most famous program the KSRP ever made. The program is a key to every vampire life. The feeding program requires every living vampire in Korea to be assigned to their chosen partners. It is a five years contract between the humans and the vampires. Of course, it is a volunteering job for the humans. Many humans risk their life joining this program for the money, status, and satisfactory. 

The job pays extremely well. It pays you 10 Trillion per five years of serving the vampires your blood. From the

Please log in to read the full chapter