Plot twist

Ouija Board

 

“Yejun-ah,I know you are still upset but we can’t do this” Hoshi said while trailing behind her wife who is walking directly towards the store room in their house.
She stopped in her track once they reach in front of the door.She sighed and turn to face her husband.

“You said you agree to do anything I want to” she fold her arms and look at him.

He sighed
“When I said anything means anything but not this.This is not a joke Yejun-ah”

“So you’re not gonna do this? I’ll play alone then.” She turn around but stopped when Hoshi pulled her hand.

“Okay,just this one time.If nothing happened,we’ll stop and never play this again.Got it?”

“What if something did happened?”

“Then we’ll still stop.This is a dangerous thing!”

She stare at him,thinking and finally agrees to his rules.She turn around and open the door.She reach the top shelf and grab an old wooden board with another triangular-like shape wooden board that has mirror in the centre.They place themselves comfortably at the hall with the board on the floor.

“Thank god,we’re playing this in the daylight” Hoshi prayed.

“Okay,let’s start.” Yejun grab her husband’s hand. “Remember to always say goodbye” she look reminds Hoshi who is getting paler.Soon,she begin chanting,calling the spirits with both of their hands on the triangular board.

“Is there any spirits with us?” Yejun look around

They waited.

No response.

“That’s it.Let’s say goodbye okay” Hoshi urged.But just as they were about to move towards ‘goodbye’,the pointer move towards ‘yes’.

Both of them gulped. “There’s someone with us”

“shush!”

“Yejun,lets stop”

“After a few questions okay?”

He wearily nod and give up with her stubbornness.

“Are you an evil spirit?,”

“Yah! How can you ask that- oh it moved!”

The pointer shift towards ‘NO’.Yejun sighed relief.

“Okay,lets stop,please.This is creepy” Hoshi begs but she refuses and still asks questions.

“Are both of us gonna last forever?”

“What?” Hoshi jumped at her question.

The board shifted to ‘YES’ and he sighed relief.

“Look,this is a good spirit.See? That’s so sweet” she whispers to him.

However he stills have this uneasy feelings for playing this game knowing the danger of playing this.He promised to do anything she says since he’s been gone for too long for tours and concerts.He’s been leaving her alone and kinda neglect her since he was too busy.

“Who are you?” He heard her asks.

The pointer shift towards the letters,one by one. S-O-J-U-N.

Silence.

“Sojun..” her voice trailed as her mind getting flashbacks. “Oppa,its Sojun” her voice shakes and tears begin to form in her eyes.

“Oh no,Yejun-ah..” Hoshi sighed when he saw tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Oppa,its Sojun.Its our child,oppa,our child” she cried

“Yejun,please this is just a game-

“No,oppa! Its Sojun! The spirit said he is Sojun” She cried harder.He wanted to stop but he can’t really pull his hand from the pointer.

“Lets stop here.Lets say goodbye” He urged

“No no no,let me talk to him,please”

“Yejun,please”

“No,Sojun-ah! Its omma.How have you been? Are you okay there? Did the angels treated you well? Sojun---

“Lets stop” Hoshi push the pointer towards goodbye.

“No,no,no!” She wailed but he push away to board and pull her into his arms.He tuck her in his arms tightly,holding her shaking body. never stopped saying his late son’s name.Well a baby to be exact.

Sojun,their first child.He didn’t even get to see the world.Although its been a year,the memory of losing him still hurts him.He wasn’t really there for her,he was busy with the tight schedule.He still looks after her time to time but perhaps he wasn’t good enough to become a father yet.Yejun had miscarriage when he overlooked the fact that she needed him all the time,both,Yejun and Sojun needed his attention.Being a performance leader and soon-to-be father is never an easy task.The guilt stills eat him up everytime Sojun is mentioned even though is not 100% his fault.

Yejun’s sobs quite down and she seems to relax a bit when he softly caress her back lovingly.He pressed her head gently to his chest and kiss her top of her head.
“I’m sorry” he whispers loud enough for her to hear.

She clutch on his shirt and more tears streamed down.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t a good father and husband.I’m sorry I wasn’t there when you fell”

She wipe her tears and pull back.She look at him and saw that he’s been crying too.
“Its not your fault,its never anyone’s fault this happened.” She wiped his tears on his cheek with her right hand.
“But still…”

“Like you said before,maybe both of us are just not ready.Maybe this is how God just wanna say that a better thing is coming for us” she smiled softly while caressing his cheek.

“I’m sorry” he softly mumble

“Stop saying sorry you cry baby!” She playfully pokes him

He laughed and stare at her. “I promise I’ll be a good father.No,scratch it.I’ll be a better and awesome-er father! I promise this time I’ll take a good care of you and our baby this time” He smiled and lean his forehead on her’s.

“I know you will,you always do” she whispers.

He smiled and leans in to kiss her but stop when she jerked back.

“Wait!” she paused and look at him

“What?” he seems shocked with the sudden push.

“Me and our baby? Wait,what, how did you know?!”

“Uhh..” He scratch his nape

“Kwon Soonyoung” her voice changed into a stern tone

“Okay! Okay! I accidentally saw the test kit when I was searching for the thread to floss my teeth”

“When?”

“Last night..”

“Ahhhhhh~ it’s supposed to be a surprise!” she flail her arms

“hey-hey..” Hoshi pulled her for a sweet gentle kiss.

He pull away and cupped her face “I love you”

 

 

 

 

Please do read my other Hoshi's fluff okie? :3
Drop some love ! ^^