the day when Yoongi just want it to end.

The Only Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP3

WARNING! Lots of explanation coming and i at giving tittle bye. enjoy!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

It was a quite a day for Min Yoongi. He managed to stay in the classroom the whole day and have Jungkook by his side to help him handling the weirdness that happened in the classroom. And also manage to ignore every countless attempt of flirting coming from every angle. Literally.

He is so glad Jungkook decided to be his desk mate because Yoongi can easily hide himself behind the tall alpha if he sense flirting coming toward his way.

While trying to survive, Yoongi also manage to observe the alphas and sort them to whom he should avoid and whom he is cool with. Hey, this is survival.

And from what he sees, there are five kinds of people in the class.

First, the hyper-active types. Their group is the loudest in the class. They laugh basically on every single thing and even there is nothing going on, someone will just start the contagious laugh or what Yoongi call ‘The laughter from the hell’ because once it start, it won’t stop for another 30 minutes.

Lead by Jung Hoseok or also known as Hobi the Horse or J-horse. The master mind of all the lame pun and grandpa joke. Loyal by his side is the one with loud voice, Lee Seokmin. The handsome and tall but very naïve Kim Mingyu. The sassy small dude who look awfully familiar, Byun Hwanhee. The slander eye but very buff guy, Lee Joheon and the one who laugh along even he don’t understand a single thing, Kim Jongin.

Hoseok remind Yoongi a lot of Taehyung, so he is in his okay list if he doesn’t start trying to go all cuddly moods with Yoongi. Which only occurred more ‘fight’ in the class?

The next one is the quiet, look smart but very questionable group and creepy as fck. They don’t speak much but sometimes, they will suddenly smile oh so creepily before look at each other. As if they can read each other mind. 

Lead by Kim Namjoon the creepy class president who always broke stuff and set thing on fire even there is no possible way fire could be there. It’s a mystery that no one care to know. They are not really a group but Yoongi see them at the same light.

Hong Jisoo, a very kind and holy guy who memorize bible by heart and always read it out loud 24/7. Oh Sehun, the tall and handsome dude who secretly play lego under his desk but have this face plastered on his face 24/7. Im Changkyun, he and Jimin are the only alphas that have almost the same height as Yoongi. He always stares into the open and do nothing.

And there are this two human, Yoongi called them the weirdo duo. Well, everyone in the class are pretty weird but those two are super weird that Yoongi quite concern about their mental state. First is Choi Hansol Vernon Chwe.

Yoongi is having hard time trying to pronounce his name so he give up and settled with Oscar. No one dare to question him on that name choice. He sleeps almost all the time. Even Yoongi, the sleep lover is amazed by his sleeping skill. He can sleep anywhere, everywhere and anytime. Nothing can stop that boy.

Second is Park Chanyeol. Well, you all know about him. It will take pages to explain this unique creature. All Yoongi could say about him is, he a drawing and he is obsessed with this Baekkie guy who is still a mystery to Yoongi.

Next is the one who think they are super-hot or Yoongi call them ‘The narcissistic’ type. Lead by the infamous Park Jimin who holds the top record of countless flirting with everything. Yes, not just Yoongi but everything. Even a ladybug, a pencil or even the wall. He flirted with everything his eye lay on.

This seriously worried Yoongi to death since he is going to share a goddam room with that guy. He almost consider Jungkook’s offer but after observing Chanyeol. He rather put up with Jimin bull than living in a room with a guy who drew the whole day.

Back to the narcissistic group, Yoongi do agree that all of them look attractive. Well, Kris a tall half Canadian guy who look like he just jump out from a model magazine. Jun, the only Chinese alpha is quite attractive with his charming smile. Wonho, the gentle alpha with amazing abs and Seungcheol who also have amazing abs. You can say all of them love their face and abs.

They will grab every chance they got to show off which make Yoongi want to either put his feet on their face or barf. Well, Yoongi can be a one sassy, salty omega if he want to.

And lastly, the normal one.

Jeon Jungkook. He read book most of the time. Sometimes he will doodle some iron man on his notebook and he’ll feed the wild Jimin jam from time to time. Yoongi wondered if the two is close but they didn’t really talk to each other unless it include the jam.

We had to cut this entire introduction short because Yoongi is now freaking out about moving in the dorm. He is about to live in a building full with hormonal alphas and plus he is sharing a room with a super annoying alphas who flirt with everything.

Yoongi stared at the entrance toward his new dorm in horror. He can smell dozen of alphas scent from there. And that is enough to freak him out and make him froze like a frozen anna. Okay bad pun.

While contemplating to either just it up and go or ran away from Korea, someone noticed the frozen Yoongi at the entrance.  

“YOONIE!!!”

“What the-“ Yoongi almost had a heart attack at that. He looked around only to see Hoseok waving at him from a tennis court with a large smile.

Great. Just the person he need at the moment. And; what the hell with the nickname?

Yoongi decided to ignore him but the screaming got louder and louder and it start attracting people much to Yoongi dismay. He sighed out loud before mustered the most fake smile he could musher before turn at the hyper male and wave back.

“Oh, He noticed me!!” Hoseok screamed at no one.

“Yoonie~~!! Are you moving dorm now?!” he sing songly screamed.

“No, I’m just walking around with my luggage and not giving to anything!” Yoongi replied sarcastically with a slight hope than the latter will leave him the alone but well this is the overly positive Hoseok we are talking about.

“Oh! Cool! Do you need help?” and before Yoongi could even answer him, the alphas male laughed and slap his knee.

“Oh silly me, of course you would!” And he already starts to running toward him in full speed. Yoongi mentally cursed his luck today.

“You don’t have too.” Yoongi said as the positive male is close enough.

“Eyy, nonsense! How can I let a cute omega like you lifting all this heavy looking luggage.” He said bluntly before took the heaviest luggage that almost make Yoongi loose his arm, and lift it up easily then lift up another box with one hand which left Yoongi to only carry his school bag.

Yoongi could feel heat creeping toward his cheek at the blunt statement. It’s not like every day he got a compliment from an alpha. Hey, he is still an omega who craves for alphas attention. Damn all the omega hormones.

“Uh… I could carry the box; the luggage is already heavy…” Yoongi sighed.

“Not a chance Yoonie, it’s an alpha job to take care of omega.” He argued as he leaned closer and smiles widely. Yoongi never knew a person could smile that wide. That could rival Taehyung’s boxy smile.

“Leave the heavy work to the strong one okay?” he said before ruffled Yoongi blonde hair, making the omega scowled and slap the hand away.

“Excuse you, are you saying that I am weak? I might be an omega but I’m still a guy AND don’t call me cute or that ugly nickname.” Yoongi said in distaste.

“But I am still stronger. Alphas are stronger by nature and you are cute and you suit the nickname!” Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter