Different minds

Love Is Painful

Eunwoo P.O.V

I kept focusing on the dark brown haired boy. Whenever he looked up at me I would look back down too my sketch book. I could always see him smile before he looked back down. I smiled to that thought. I continued shading the picture. 

Moonbin P.O.V


I know that Eunwoo is looking at me. It's cute. I let him get away with it because I like to see him smile. He's so quiet, his voice is soft and he is just adorable. He is a year older than me but he seems a lot shyer for some reason. I focused on my book and continued reading. Out of nowhere a ton of pressure was placed on my back. Arms wrapped around my neck and a chin wrested on my shoulder. I moved my head to the right as much as I could to find Rocky. "Hi." He said. "H-Hi..." My voice cracked for some reason I covered my mouth in embarrassment and Rocky instantly laughed. 


Eunwoo looked up at Moonbin his smile fading seeing the younger boy with arms wrapped around his neck by the even younger member. Eunwoo slowly looked at the ground and sighed quietly. He grabbed all his things and walked away. Moonbin looked and saw the older boy walk away. Rocky watched Eunwoo walk away for a second but back at the boy in his arms. 

 

Jinjin P.O.V 

"Sanhaaa!!" I yelled finishing with laughter. I was chasing Sanha, the reason why is:

*Flashback*

I was practicing dances to other group members songs (because we don't have a lot of our own music out yet) and at some point Sanha came in the room and watched me for a little while. He started acting like fans and faked screamed and cheered the most bizarre things in a high pitch voice. "Ohhhhh Hyung!! Your so HOT!!" And he started fanning himself as if he was getting overwhelmed. I started laughing and kept practicing. There was a certain dance move where I had to spin. So when I did I ended up facing Sanha, he was bent down to my height and he quickly pecked my lips. I stood shocked for a second and saw his face go pink instantly. He started laughing and ran out of the room flailing his arms in the air.

*Flashback Ends*

I caught up to him. He stopped and turned around instantly with arms out to protect himself. He instantly dropped to the floor trying to hide like a turtle.  I laughed when I walked up to him and gently tapped his arm with my foot. "Sanha." He didn't move, he didn't speak, but I heard a quiet laugh. I smiled and walked around him. Then I crawled and laid on his back. His head popped out of his jacket and he looked around as if he was confused. "What are you doing?" He started laughing. My head hanged off his shoulder and I whispered in his ear. "You shouldn't have done that." Then I kissed his ear, jumped off of his back and ran in laughter imitating Sanha from earlier. 

Sanha smiled and ran after him. Both of the boys minding their own business, not even realizing that Mj saw the whole thing. Mj slowly looked at the ground with a sad expression on his face. 

Mj P.O.V 

I know there close and all but...I just don't like seeing it. Don't get me wrong I'm not against the whole LGBT thing but...I guess I don't like seeing Sanha and Jinjin acting like that towards each other because...I like Jinjin.

Mj started walking with his head down, not even realizing that Jinjin and Sanha were running over to him. They ran from behind and both jumped on Mj. The boys fell to the ground with Mj on the bottom, Jinjin in the middle and Sanha on top. "Hey Mj." Jinjin said. Mj's face got red he faced the ground and just listened to the boys laughing. Sanha got off, Jinjin got up and just as Mj got up Jinjin hugged him. "Sorry about that." And Jinjin faced Mj with a cute smile. Sanha pushed Jinjin and Jinjin chased him for doing so.