Final

Twenty-five
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The very first time I remember you, you’re blonde and you don’t love me back. 

 

Wonho was so caught up in reading his emails, he didn’t notice the other man walking the pavement. Their shoulders bump, Wonho jumping before looking up. In front of him is a beautiful man, plump lips and blonde messy hair. 

”I’m…” He starts, hesitating ”Sorry, my fault, I really should look up sometimes…”

Wonho is blushing, feeling the intense look from the stranger in front of him.

”No problems” The other has a soft and comfortable voice, and Wonho feel butterflies in his stomach ”I should probably get going, I didn’t catch your name?”

”Um… Sh- I mean Wonho” 

”Cute name, I’m Hyungwon.” 

 

The next time you’re brunette, and you do. 

 

Wonho felt himself being pushed up against the wall, biting back a groan. Hyungwon is pinning him to the wall, predatory eyes scanning him from head to toe. 

Hyungwon is now 25 and Wonho is 26; today marks the day of their 3 year anniversary. 

 

After a while I give up trying to figure out if the color of your hair means anything

because even when you don’t exist, I’m always in love with you. 

 

”I’m planning on going black again… What do you think?” Hyungwon asks as he traces his slender fingers on Hyungwons hips, humming quietly. 

”Are you changing again… I don’t know, I think it’ll be perfect with bla-”

Hyungwon was confused and kissing Wonho just felt so right at that moment, clutching at the elders shirt tightly. 

”I love you… I always will”

”I love you too…”

 

I remember most fondly those lifetimes we got to grow up together.

When you share your secrets and hiding places with me.

 

Wonho feels someone starring at him, looking to his left to find a lanky boy having his gazed fixed on him. 

He feels annoyed, so decides to stare back, if only looks could kill. 

 

After an intense battle, the boy comes over, sitting down with his legs crossed. 

”I’m Hyungwon!” He says happily, giving Wonho his hand. 

”I’m Wonho!” He answers in the same cheerful tone, shaking the bigger hand ”Do you like comics?”

”Of course!” The younger laughs, both boys ending up discussing their hobbies for hours. 

 

I love how you play along with my bad ideas,

before you grow up and realize they’re bad ideas. 

 

”… No, no, no this was not supposed to happen…” 

Wonho laid lifeless on the ground, blood sipping out from a wound in his lower stomach. His white dress shirt stained red, face as pale as snow. 

”Don’t you dare…” Hyungwon starts ”Don’t you dare to ing die, I’ll kill you…” Hyungwon can barely talk, fingers shaking as he dials 911 ”Not this life time again… We were finally happy you know… But you won’t remember…” 

 

( And in our times together I’ve had many bad ideas )

 

”How did this happen?” The nurse asked, the one that weren’t trying to get Wonho into the ambulance. 

”Some guys were making fun of my boyfriend, so I decided to do something about it… I was high as hell and realized too late that like… Two of the guys had knifes and they managed to cut Wonho before running off” 

That was his first answer, but the one he gave the nurse was ”We got jumped in an alley” 

 

When we meet as adults, you’re always so

Please log in to read the full chapter