fin

not here anymore

 I still come to that small coffee by the corner we used to go to.

It's like our table never has other clients except us, the same small drawings u used to draw waiting for me are decorating your side.

I still remember the pout on ur face when I showed up 1 hour late for our date.

But babe, the air is havy now, the chair is empty, the light is not the same.

I still remember the smile on ur face while looking out of the window to that puppy playing with the owner's little boy. That little one had grown up and he's attending school now. He never fail to ask for u, and my answer is always the same "she'll be here soon" why do I say that still?

I ask for the coffee u like so much. I know u loved it and I didn't understand how u could swallow that bitter taste, but I find it sweet now cause it makes me think of us.

I'm still waiting for u even if I know u'r not coming anymore.

I really don't want to get over u, over us. Sometimes I think that it's all a dream, a bitter sweet one, and I smile. 

Funny how ur still the only one to make me smile this way, even now. 

I remember how ur eyes used to talk to me. They used to show me how loved I was. U never said it but I knew why u couldn' t and I understood, I hope u could feel mine too cause that's the only thought keeping me sane. 

But babe, the chair is umpty, the coffee is getting bitter, the smile is disappearing and the tears are falling.

Ur not here anymore.