The Big News

The Rookie Days
Please log in to read the full chapter
 2011  Jennie, Jisoo, Lalisa, Miyeon, Eunbi, and Euna panted in front of a mirror. Their monthly evaluation was in five days and they still needed to perfect their dance routine, and fine tune their singing performance. They laid on the ground recovering their energy when Moon Sua, another female trainee at YG, burst through the door. 

"Hey guys there's a new trainee! I heard he's from America! And he's having a rap battle with Hanbin right now!"

"Well lets go!"

Not wanting to miss a golden oppertunity to see Hanbin having a rap battle, the seven girls ran down the hall and the stairs to the floor where some of the male trainees usually practiced. They stopped in front of a door where two other girls were crouched in front of the transparent part of the door. Those were Sua's two other team mates Lee Seoyeon and Park Seoyoung. All nine girls were cramped in front of the clear parts of the door trying to see Hanbin having the rap battle with the mystery trainee from America. 

"Lalisa can you see anything?" Lalisa the tallest of all of them was strecthed up on her tip toes.

"Nope"

As they all watched and listened to hanbin and mystery boy's rap battle, Jennie could hear how much potential the mystery boy had and she thought to her herslf that the new trainee was definitely going to debut.

 2012

"Guys come here YG uploaded our monthly evulation!!"

Jennie shouted this and there was a rush of feet as 5 girls rushed to the computer where the on the YG Entertinament Youtube page a video entitled "YG Trainee - Kim Eunbi & Euna Kim Practice Clip." had just been uploaded. They just started at the video before they all started yelling at Jennie to click the video. As the advertisment played Eunbi and Euna's minds were racing.

"YG uploaded a video of us does that mean we're closer to debut than we thought?" Eunbi thought to herself.

She voiced this to the others, and they weren't sure since there was no telling if YG really wanted to debut them, or if he was testing the public's reaction to them. 

"Jennie the comments are all in English, tranlsate for us please." Jisoo was trying to understand what the english words said but her best guess was that everyone was liking the video. All she could understand were Eunbi and Euna's name written in English.

"Everyone basically loves the video. They're calling Eunbi a good singer and praising Euna for her unique voice."

Jennie couldn't help but say "I hope we get to debut soon." 

Everyone nodded their heads with her words. 

"I mean YG won't wait like seven years to debut a new girl group right?"

2013

It looked like YG would be waiting for what seemed like seven years before letting the girls out of the dungeon. Jennie couldn't believe her ears when Hanbin her fellow rapper came up to her in shock. She was just about to ask him what was wrong when his words shocked her. 

"I might be debuting this year." She could only look at him. Her mind was going crazy.

"Me and Mino's group are in a survival show against each other." She couldn't help it when she exclaimed,

"But what about us? YG uploaded lots of pi

Please log in to read the full chapter