02. 리본 (Ribbon)

Highlight

            “Happy third anniversary, love” the petite sized male saying, giving a white box to the chic looking male, who had took them to this romantic looking restaurant.

            The chic male smiled and took the gift that the smaller male had gave him, and quickly opened it. “Seriously? Another ribbon?” he asked—joking to the smaller male. “You are really so obsessed with ribbons.”

            “But this time it’s different, it’s gold, see?” the smaller male said, lifting the gold ribbon. “You hate it?” he asked, while pouting.

            “No.., I’d never hate anything about you, cutie. Everything you do, everything you gave are too precious for me to share.” He said, patting the petite male head.

            “Good then.” The petite male said, smiling. He was then took the ribbon and tie it on the chic male’s hand. “My mom told me that this is a magical ribbon, if I tie this ribbon to someone I love, that person and I would never be separated, even by the death. See, I was wearing this too” he said, lifting his hand to show the chic male that he was using the same ribbon on his hand.

            The chic male chuckled at the smaller one explanation about the ribbon that is in his hand. “Silly” he mumbled, because he thought it was so silly that this petite male in front of him would believe such story .

            “What? You think I’m silly because I believe such story?” the petite male asked, as if he could read the chic male’s mind.

            “You know me…” the chic male said, making both of them laughing together. “So, where do you want to go again for today?”

            “Hmm, let me think,.. I think I want to go to the amusement park again. I’ve never gone there again since last anniversary.” The petite male said giving a cute pleading look to his boyfriend.

            “Aigoo, you’re just like a little kid, but, okay, fine. Since today is our day” he said as he pinched the petite male’s cheeks. “Kajja” he said as he started the car’s engine and drove to the amusement place.

            The sound of the amusement park theme song making the petite male sang along with a huge smile in his face. “Jun- palli.. Can’t you search for the parking space any faster than this?” the petite male asked the chic male who is now driving the car, searching for some parking space.

            “Be patient, cutie. This park won’t go anywhere.” The chic male answered patiently, as he spotted an empty parking space in front of them.

            “JUN- JUN ! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! PALLI!” the petite male yelled as he too spotted the parking space. Mumbling some ‘aye aye, captain’ to the petite male, the chic male quickly park his car on the place. “YeyYey., we’re going to amusement park again ” sang the petite as the car stopped, and the chic male unlocked the car’s door.

            The chic male only smiled and giggling at the petite male’s behaviour ‘Just like a little kid’ he thought as he looking at the petite male who is now hopping and singing the amusement park’s theme song along, they walked to the park hand in hand.

            But then the excited male stopped for a second. “Jun, give me your hand” the chic male following the petite male’s request, he gave his hand to the petite male. “No the other one” again, following the petite m ale request, he gave another hand to the smaller male. “Oh, its loosening, let me retie your ribbon first” the petite male said as he tied the loose ribbon. “Don’t ever lost it, okay. There’s only two of this kind of ribbon in this world, one is in your arm, another one is in mine” the petite male said, lecturing the chic male, which is he find it cute, and smiled at the petite male.

            “Yes sir, I understood. I’ll keep this ribbon with my life!” the chic male said, while chuckling a bit when he saw the petite male’s expression. “Oh! There’s the gate!” Junhyung said. In 5 seconds. The petite male’s pout becoming a smile, just like a kid  that dreamt to go to the amusement park, just by seeing the gate, the petite male already smiled.

            “Let’s go” the petite male said as he pull the chic male and ran to the amusement park excitedly.

            As they entered the park, the petite male quickly pointed at the roller “Jun, let’s ride that” the petite male said excitedly while pulling the chic male to the line. “I’m so excited. I haven’t ride this since last time I visit the amusement park”

            “Isn’t last year we ride this too? It’s also our first ride, right” the chic male asked.

            “Really? But.. Never mind..let’s ride this again, then..” the petite male said. “We already in line it would be waste of time if you go out to search foranother ride. Besides, are you willing to let me play this alone? What if there’s someone who’ll harm me?” while doing the puppy eyes in front of his lover.

            “Fine…” The chic male said. “This is our day, let’s just spent every moment together..”.

            “Yeay” the petite male squealing as he heard the words from his lover.“Oh- oh! Our turn is up!” he said as he pulling his lover and quicklytaking the front seat of the roller coaster before anybody could take it.

            “Can’t we took another seat?”

            “No. This is the best seat. I’m sure this time it’s different, because last year, I’m sure we’re not getting the front seat.” The petite male said.

            The ride was of course fun, and- terrifying maybe for the chic male, because he just too scared to play the roller coaster. It fills with the screaming of joy by the petite male beside him, and the chic male was just closing his eyes—sometimes screaming when the coaster swooped down.

            “Ahh..that was fun,” the petite male said as the coaster come to stop. “Let’s ride this again!”

            But the chic male already hold the petite male’s hand and say, “No, there’re more people behind us, don’t be selfish. Let’s just search for another ride!”.

            “Fine…” the petite male said as he got up from the coaster. “I want to ride it! Merry-go-round” he pointing at the ride in front of them.

            “How old are you actually” the chic male smiled and mumbling at the petite male, while he was walking behind the excited male.

 

            The day goes by, the sun slowly setting but the two of them still in the amusement park. “Let’s ride the ferris wheel.” Petite male said pointing at the one big ferris wheel in front of them.

            “Did you know. I always love being in here. In amusement park” the smaller said all of the sudden, being all serious suddenly. “Because by us spending time here again I could kept remember our memories together.” Then it was their turn to the ferris wheel, they walked to the ferris wheel and sat there. “Did you remember our first kiss here? In this ferris wheel? Did you remember our first date here? I just want to keep it in my head—in my heart.”.

            “Of course I’ve never forgot all of the things we’ve gone through together. It’s all to precious to be forgotten, didn’t I tell you before.” The chic male said, rubbing the petite male’s head. “I love you too much to forget all of those. Remember that.” He kissed the petite male lip, just when the ferris wheel stopped on the top.

            “I love you too.” The petite male said, as the tears rolls out of his eyes. “Remember that I’ll always love you no matter what. We’ll never be apart even by the death. Please remember that, Jun”

            “I’ll remember that. Forever.” The chic male promised as he wipe the tears from the petite male’s eyes using his thumb, even though he doesn’t even understood why the petite male cry, maybe he was just too emotional, he assumed. But, the petite male was not only being emotional. 

 

---

 

            That was the last time the chic male ever spent with his lover, before they never even had time to contact each other—not the chic male, maybe just the petite male. Because the chic male always give time to call the petite male, but the petite male’s phone had always been busy. Maybe he was just being busy these days. That’s what the chic male thought before pressing the end call button on the phone.

            But he’ll never know what exactly happened in the end of the line.

            He would never expect what happened in the end of the line. All in his mind was the petite male was probably busy with all his work.

           

            But the fact is, the petite male wasn’t even had any work to be done. He was busy about something else. In the fact, he was laying on the bed in the hospital.

            “Hyung…” a  tall male with a western look called his hyung—the petite male who is now laying on the hospital bed. “Why does your boyfriend never come here? Didn’t he suppose to support you?! What kind of a boyfriend he is?! Never even once visited his lover when he is sick.” The western faced male nagged at the petite male. “Does he even love you? What if your boyfriend is cheating on you?”

            Giving a sad smile, the petite male answered to his dongsaeng, “No, Dongwoon-ah, he wouldn’t do that. I know for sure, he loves me. And he loves me too much to even think to cheating on me” he smiled when he remembered the chic male and continued, “He’s maybe too busy,” he said softly, and giving a sad smile to the younger male in front of him.

            “Never mind, Hyung. I was just too angry at him not visiting you for weeks since you’re hospitalized. It’s night already.” The younger male said, as he looked at the moon that already shone outside the room.

           

            But that night, wasn’t the same as the night before. That night, the younger male waited until the petite male was asleep so that he could sneaked in to took the petite male’s phone—which seems like it was dead already, since the younger male never sees the petite male holding it since he was hospitalized.

            He searched through the petite male’s phone contact, phone log—since he never knew what’s the petite male’s boyfriend name is, then he found it—idiot♥. That’s the phone contact name, then he press the call button. Just after it rang for once he heard, “Hello? Yoseop?”

*

            The chic male was just got home, finished to take a bath, he kept looking at his phone—waited for his lover to call him. – an hour passed, but there’s no sign that the petite male would call him. Just as he was place the phone on the desk near his bed and go to sleep, his phone rang, he quickly took a look at the caller’s name, and it’s him—My cutie♥—his lover; the person he had waited. So quickly answer the phone. “Yeoboseyo? Yoseop?”

            But instead his lover’s sweet voice, he heard a strange voice. “Hello? Is this Yoseop hyung’s boyfriend”.

            “Yes, I’m Yoseop’s boyfriend. Who is this?”

            “I’m Dongwoon, Yoseop hyung’s best friend.”

            “Oh.. What is it? Why are you calling me through Yoseop’s phone?” the chic male started getting worry when he heard that the his lover wasn’t the one who’s calling him. “What happened to Yoseop?”

            “Oh, now you care?” he heard a sarcastic tone came out from the end of the line. “Your boyfriend is hospitalized for a week already, don’t you already know that boyfriend is sick?! And now you asking me what happened to your boyfriend?! Do you even love him?!”.

            The chic male is suddenly felt as if he was pulled down by the gravity, his hands were shaking, “W- wait. Yoseop’s sick? He was hospitalized? He never told me that he was sick. Wait. What hospital is it?”

            “Why are you so surprised? It’s in the hospital near hyung’sapartement.” As soon the chic male heard the hospital’s location, he quickly took his jacket and quickly drove to the hospital.

            As soon as the chic male arrived at the hospital, he quickly ran to the nurse, and quickly asked, “Where is Yang Yoseop’s room?” he asked every nurse he met the same question—until there’s one nurse who answered, “Oh—Patient Yang was on room 105, sir.” The chic male quickly ran to the room.

            “Yoseophyung’s boyfriend? I’m Son Dongwoon, the one who called you before” as the chic male getting near to the petite male’s room, he heard that strange voice again.

            “Ah—yes, I’m Yoseop’s boyfriend. Where’s Yoseop?” He asked the stranger—Dongwoon.

            “Here.” The stranger said as he guided the chic male to the petite male’s room. “Yoseophyung is there, sleeping.” he said pointed at the sleeping male.

            With heavy steps, he walked to the petite male’s direction, he whispered to the petite male, even though the petite male doesn’t hear him, “Why didn’t you ever tell me that you were sick? Did you know that I love you so much; so much that I can’t live without you?” He hold the petite male’s cold hand, as his tears slowly streaming across his face as he saw the petite male’s lip now becoming pale.

           

            That night, the chic male wasn’t able to be asleep, he sat there, only holding the petite male’s hand, not moving anywhere. And Dongwoon, was sitting, as if he couldn’t disturb the two of them,he really is loving Yoseop, just as much as Yoseopexplained to him, that’s what he thought as he looked at the couple in front of him.

---

            The sun light from the outside, woke the petite male up. As he started to feel a familiar hand on his hand. The familiar scent, his lover’s scent—he thought he was still dreaming, but then he was awoken by the voice of his lover, “You already awake?” Surprised—because the petite male thought that the older male still don’t know about his condition, the petite male opened his eyes, wide.

            “Morning, love” he heard it—the voice he had been missing for a week, he saw it—the face he had been missing for a week, and yet he is worrying and scared that now the older male had already know about his condition.

            “Jun- Junhyung?” He asked. “What are you doing here?”

            “Love, please, explain to me why did you hide it?” the chic male asked.

            The petite male didn’t answered. He just shook his head, as if he was saying, he didn’t want to talk about it, the tears, started to streaming from the petite male’s eyes. “I- I don’t have much time left” the petite male said, as more tears coming from his eyes. “I’m sorry. I don’t want you to—“ the petite male stopped talking, because he suddenly felt the older male had pulled him to a hug.

            “No—I am sorry. I never noticed that you were sick. I’m sorry, because I’m too busy to asking your condition, where you are, and to spent time with you.” The chic male said when he hugged the petite male. “I’ll never leave you alone.” He told the petite male.

            “No—No need for you to do all those for me. Just tell me that you’ll remember what that ribbon meant—the reason I gave the reason to you.” The petite male said, as the tears kept on streaming from his eyes, he took a look at Junhyung on his eyes. The chic male, at the moment, had forgotten the promises they made, but he still nodding his head. As the petite male saw it, he smiled a little. “Oh..look it’s 8 a.m already, you should go to work!”.

            “No, I’ve told my boss that I’m not going to work today.” The chic male said. “I’m going to stay here. Just for today.”He told the petite male. “So, what should we do today? Um, you always said you want to see sunset with me right?! Let’s see it today. Any recommendation for a good spot?”

            “Ummm, I know one good spot. But it’s still morning. Let’s do something else before. How about having a picnic?”

            “Okay.”

            “Jun, go buy something so we could eat together later.”

            “Fine. Wait for me” the chic male said and walking out of the petite male’s room. As the chic male leaving the room, the doctor entered.

            “Good morning, Yoseop-sshi.” The doctor said as he entered the room.

            “Morning, dr. Yoon.” The petite male answered, he smiled a bit.

            “You seems happy today. I’m going to check your condition today.” The doctor said as he started to check petite male’s condition. “Well, I have a good news and bad news. The good news is your condition today is getting better, and the bad news is, that’s no help for your life. Just as I told you before, your time are getting lesser day by day, you only have two days left.”.

            “I know, dr. Yoon, thank you.” The petite male said, giving a sad smile as the doctor walked out of the room, that sad smiled turn to a worried expression as the doctor turned to got out of the room.

            Not so long after the doctor left the room, the chic male come in, bringing 3 big plastic bags filled with food and a mat on his shoulder. Seeing the chic male entering the room, the petite male smiled. “I’m ready to go to picnic in anytime.” The chic male said to the petite male as he show him what he got on his hand.

            The petite male just smiled a little, as he was amused by the chic male. “I haven’t even had breakfast yet, and you’re asking me to go picnic with you” he chuckled.

            “Oh. You should’ve seen it more detailed, see what I’m holding on my right hand? It’s your breakfast, love” the chic male said as he showed the petite male the tray he hold.

            “Oh? My breakfast! No wonder the nurse haven’t coming here when it’s my breakfast time” he said, glaring at his lover, while taking the food tray from his lover’s hand.

            “Wae? Are you disappointed? You’re expecting the pretty nurse to bring you food everyday? Well, start from today, I’ll be the one who bring you food everyday!” the chic male said. “Cha, now open your mouth.” He was now feeding the petite mal.

            “Hey, I still could eat like a normal people. I still can move my hands okay.” The petite male complained at the chic male action.

            “No. Today I’ll be the one who feed you, now say aaaahhh..” The chic male said, feeding the petite male as if he was a kid.

-

            “Wow, It’s 5 P.M already, let’s go” the petite male said as he looks at he clock in the room, showing it’s already 5 o’clock. Time flies as they talked to each other; looking at each other. And sleep. “Jun.. wake up! You said we’re going to see the sunset today.”

            “Huh?” the chic male who is just awaken from his sleep opened his eyes, as he looked at the clock. “Oh, no, it’s already 5 P.M.” he said, as the petite male looked at him and giving him a ‘now you realize’ eyes to the chic male, and rolled his eyes. “We’ve got to go” the chic male said as he took the bags filled with the things they need for the picnic, not forgetting to helping the petite male and held the petite male’s IV, and helping the petite male to walk, the couple walked to the park behind the hospital.

            “See? This is the nearest perfect place to watch the sunset. I’ve always wanted to go here, but nobody has ever wanted to go here with me. Thank you, Junhyung” the petite male said, as he sit at the mat the chic male had prepared, and leaned his head on the chic male’s shoulder. “I’m sorry.” The smaller male whispered the words so softly so that the chic male won’t hear him, as his tears began to forming in his eyes again.

            “Love? Are you okay?” the chic male asked because the petite male, because the petite male was being quiet suddenly.

            “Eung? Yes..yes, I’m okay, Jun. Oh! Oh! The sunset it’s so beautiful!” the petite male said, trying to change the subject—but the chic male knows that the petite male cried on his shoulder, he knows it but he didn’t want to talk about it because he know the petite male doesn’t want him to know that he was crying.

            So, the chic male pretended he didn’t noticed the petite male was crying he said “It’s beautiful..” he said—not looking at the sunset but to his lover who is smiled at the view of the sunset. They stay there until the sky is completely dark.

            “Let’s go back.” The chic male said to the petite male as he saw that it was dark around him and the temperature there is become colder. “Let’s not stay here any longer, or we’re gonna catch cold”.

 

            Tomorrow will be his last day. The chic male knew it. That’s why he want to spent as much as possible time with the petite male. But the more time he spent with his lover, the more he didn’t want to lose him. The more he hoped that the petite ale would stay here, next to him.

            “Junyeong?Junyeong- ah?” the petite male call his name made him back to the reality.

            “Eoh?Wae?Wae?Wae?” the chic male answered as he came back to reality.

            “Thank you for today.” The petite male said, hugged the chic male, and give him a peck on the cheek. “I treasure every second I spend with you today. I love you, I always will, remember it Jun, until the next life, I’ll always love you. I promise you that.”Junhyung only replying the petite male with a smile—a sad smile, he took the last look at the petite male who is driving sleep.

            “Jaljayo, Seobbie” he said—more like whispered, brushing his hand to the petite male’s soft hair, his lip formed a sad smile as he thought how beautiful the petite male look right now—still as flawless as he was even thought the petite male’s lip is so pale, and his skin is now is as cold as ice. Slowly, his tears falling as he thought he’ll lose the petite male soon, then he walked away, still looking at the petite male before he too drove to sleep on the couch near the petite male’s bed.

 

            The chic male awake that morning—the funny thing is, the petite male is not on the bed anymore. “Yoseop?Yoseop?” he was panicked.

            “What? What happened?” because of the chic male was panicked, the petite male also panicked at the time.

            “Oh, you’re there.  I thought you are somewhere else.” The chic male said, relieved, as he saw the petite male’s back on the window.

            The petite male laughed, “I can’t go anywhere else, you know..” he said to the chic male.

            “I know, but.” He paused, before he continue with a “Never mind” and smiled while walking to the petite male and hugging him from behind, the petite male’s body now is so cold and his skin is becoming so pale—the petite male look just as good as a corpse. “Don’t turn your face okay, just stay like this for a moment” he said as his tears slowly falling, the memories of them kept playing in his mind, the thought of the petite male would leave him so soon, he kept hugging the petite male from behind, as if he was going to say ‘don’t go’ to the petite male, as if he didn’t want to let go the petite male in his arm.

           

            “Jun?” the petite male called. “Are you crying right now?” he asked.

            “Ekhm-“ he cleared his throat before he answered “No,” to the petite male. But the petite male know that it was a lie. He could feel the back of his shirt is becoming wet because of the tears. “Yoseop-ah,” he said, turn the petite male around so he’ll face him, “You are the love of my life, don’t ever forget that. I won’t love anybody else unless it was you, arraseo? So, if you really have to go right now, at least- I..could say this for one last time,”

            For the first time that day, the petite male actually sees the older maledrop his tears in front of him, ”Saranghae, Yang Yoseop.” Then, he kissed him—no, it wasn’t a sweet kiss—it’s more like a farewell kiss. Their tear dropped together on their cheeks as their lip connected.

---

            It was the last memory of the chic male and the petite male. Now, he won’t able to touch the petite male anymore because all he saw right now is the ash petite male’s body. He just hold his tears as he spread the ashes on the cliff with a view of sunset. I hope you happy right there, I’ll always love you, Yang Yoseop.

 

 

            He might sound as if he could able to continue his life without the petite male; as if he was acquiesce the petite male’s death, but the truth is he isn’t—he can’t live without the petite male.

            The only spirit for living is only the petite male’s smile, voices, or anything related to the petite male, the day the petite male gone, the time line shown on the electrocardiography was a straight line, that time, the chic male’s soul has been gone.

            Since that day, it had been a habit for the chic male to go to the petite male’s grave and talked all the things he had went through the day before, as if he was talking to its tombstone. But nobody knows.

            Nobody knows that the petite male was actually listening to him. Nobody knows what was the chic male seeing everyday in that graveyard, it’s the petite male’s ghost—it was just happened that day when he told the petite male that he missed him so much as he was crying. Then he saw it, the ghost of the petite male, still as beautiful as when he was alive—but only came for a really short time, it was just 2 minutes, the petite male run to him and hugged him while whispered “I’m here” to him, and before the chic male could hug him back, the petite male had disappeared.

            From that day, the chic male kept coming to the younger male’s grave yard hoping to meet his ghost once again—even though it was just for 5 seconds. At least he could meet the younger male again. And the petite male kept coming to him, as the days goes by the petite male was able to stay longer with him, he now could have some conversation with him—he didn’t care what everybody thought about him talking to himself—at least that’s what those people saw. Because, they can’t see who he is talking with.

            “Junyeong?” the sweet voice of the petite male called his name, then he turns around to the voice of the petite male. As he heard the petite male’s voice, he quickly turn around to see the petite male, he is not as transparent as he was before, the features of the petite male could be seen clearly now. “You come again?”

            “Bogosipheoyo, Seop” the chic male said, hugging the petite male’s spirit—he always do that every time he met the spirit of the petite male.

            “You always say that every time we met here” the petite male giggled at the chic male, “Ah, anyway, I could walk out of here.”.

            “Really? Really?” the chic male asked, being excited as if he was a little boy, Yoseop’s spirit smiled, and nodding as he answered ‘yes’ to the chic male—but, Yoseop know today is also his last 2 days to be able to meet Junhyung as a spirit.

            That’s the part of the contract he had made with an angel back there. The further he can go from his place, the less time he had to spend with Junhyung. “Oh, ans anless time he had to spend with Junhyung. “Oh, and, anyway Jun, where’s the ribbon I gave you before? Why didn’t you wear it today? I told you to use it everytime, never lose it.”

            “I know.. I know, okay?! I was about to use it here.” The chic male answered, as he took out the ribbon and Yoseop tied it for him. “Ja, here it is”

            “Don’t ever let go of it.” The spirit said, glaring at Junhyung, making him giggle—some people might think he’s crazy to laugh by himself, but he can’t help it the spirit of the petite male is just too cute, even his glare to him was so cute. “Yah! What are you laughing about?”

            “Nothing, you are just too cute—as a human, and even when you are a ghost like right now.” He said, smiling to the spirit o the younger male, looking into its eyes.

            “Yah! Come on! I’m not joking right now! Let’s go, you have to go to the office!” Yoseop reminded him as he grab Junhyung’s. “Kajja!”.

            The chic male keep smiling at the spirit of the petite male who is now guiding him to his office. Well, the younger male still remember the way to his office even when he is already a ghost now.

            Not even once the smile gone from his lips, because he know the petite male is right beside him. “Oho.. Yong Junhyung, you look happy today.. did something good happened?” one of his collague there—Park Sinhye greets him.

            “Who is that?” the ghost of the younger male asked him. As Junhyung turned around to face the younger male, he can’t help to hold his laugh. Even when he is now a ghost he still easily get jealous. Mouthed a ‘Wait’ to the younger male, he turned back to his collague, and smiled back at her while saying, “Nothing. I’m just happy.”.

            “You even smiled at her! Yong Junhyung you are so dead today!” the jealous ghost of his lover nagged at him, and he couldn’t help it but to burst into laugh. “You are so jealous. Don’t worry she’s just a collage” he said to Yoseop as soon as he arrived at his working place, looking around to see if anybody was around him, he brushed his hand to the younger male’s hair. “Did you see this ribbon? This ribbon means that I’m yours, and you’re mine. Nobody would ever replace you. Ever.”.

            Yoseop started to smiled. He could feel the blood rush on his cheek—as if he was still alive right now. “You are so cheeky” he said as he pushed the older male a little.

            “Aigoo, I never knew a ghost can blush too”

            “I’m not just an ordinary ghost, you know?!” he said to Junhyung, then he giggle.

*

            Everything passed so quickly that day. Maybe he missed the petite male too much—or is the time had moved faster today. He don’t even care. What he care is right now he had the petite male by his side again, as is he was given one more chance to be with petite male. He wished that the petite male would stay beside him forever.

            “You know, I can’t stay with you like this forever.” The petite male suddenly spoke when they were walking on the street, as if he know what Junhyung just wished. “I can’t always stay like this forever, you know” he continued. “This is only for some time. Just to encourage you.”

            As Junhyung heard the petite male’a words, he stopped. He glanced at the petite male. “The further I able from the place where I first show up, the shorter time I have left in here.” Yoseop continued. “You know, the reason I always giving you those ribbon on our anniversary so that we wouldn’t be separated, even by the death, every ribbon have its own meaning. And did you know what the last ribbon means? Eternity love. It means we’ll meet again, even after death. I’ll wait for you, I’ll always be in here, in your heart” he said, touched Junhyung’s chest, as he faded, he is gone with the wind.

            It would’ve been a perfect day for him if he wasn’t fading. He could’ve just moved from the place the petite ghost just faded, but he choose not to move. He just stand still, only looking at the faded ghost’s direction for a second, and slowly he walked away from the place where he saw Yoseop fading.

*

            Still wearing the ribbon the smaller male had given him, he started to walked out of his office, inhaling the cold air as he continue to walked home. On the way home, just as it had became his habit to stopped at the same place, facing the same direction where Yoseop faded in front of him that day, holding the ribbon on his hand, placing it in front of his chest, and he continue his way to home. “So tired” Junhyung said as he entered his apartment, and lay down on his couch, as he drove asleep. Well, you won’t be able to predict what’ll happened when you’re asleep. As he was asleep, the fire started to burn the entire floor where he stayed.

 

            Junhyung opened his eyes slowly, he realized that he’s not laying on his couch anymore, and he is not in his room. He is laying in a white room, where am i?, he thought. “Junyeong-ah” as he heard his voice, Yang Yoseop’s voice, her turn around.  There’s his cutie, standing in front of him, now that he realized it, the ribbon that he usually used, is connected to Yoseop’s.

            “Yoseop?” he said as he hugged the small male. “Is this mean, that I’m already..” Yoseop nodded as an answer to him.

            “I told you that we’ll never be separated” he said to Junhyung, before he kissed him.

***

 

next story: BUTTERFLY