Sunrise Moment

BAD GIRL

 

Amanda’s POV

“Before we go inside, you must obey some rules,” Heechul told me. Did something go wrong in his head? I don’t do rules!! “You seriously think that I’ll obey whatever those rules are?” I pointed out, as I put my right hand on my hip.

Let me explain the situation first. I tricked my father into thinking that I already had a boyfriend whom I’m going to marry. And that so-called-boyfriend is none other than Kim Heechul.  And then, I got sort of kicked out of the house and have nowhere to live. So, I pleaded… well, actually he offered the help after I convinced him that it was his fault that I got kicked out, and the moron believed me. And now, we are outside the boarding house.

“If you won’t follow these rules, you have to find someplace else to live,” Heechul threatened. Is he for real? “Do you want to die right here?!” I asked him with a murderous tone. “Just do as I say!” he yelled at me again. This dude is sure going to get it if he doesn’t stop yelling at me!! “Respect the hyunds and don’t hurt them. That’s all I ask from you.”

“Fine, fine,” I just said. “You have to promise!” he yelled. I never liked it when someone yells at me. “Do you really want to die today?! And stop yelling at me!!” I yelled at him. I can’t contain myself any longer. Then he led me to the front door. “Don’t come in until I call your name,” he instructed and then entered the house before me.

“Guys someone is with me. This person got kicked out of their house, and I’m sort of part the reason why it happened, though I’m not so sure how it happened. So this person needs a place to stay, and I’m the one who offered to help. So please accept her,” I heard Heechul say, he sounded like he was gonna breakdown and cry… but why? Aish, this is really embarrassing!

“He said her!” one voice excitedly said. Hmm, let me guess, it’s a house full of guys. They all sounded so excited when they realized it was a girl who was going to enter the house. Are they some erts or something?

“You can come in now,” Heechul called… me? What happened to calling my name? I entered anyway. “This is Park Amanda,” he nervously introduced, aish! Stop sounding like a wimp!! Every guy in the room was staring at me. The two of them stared at me with fear, and I know who those two guys are. Then maybe…. Ha! Kyuhyun is here. He was staring at me with great confusion, while the others stared at me with admiration. Ugh, they really look like erts.

“Anyeong,” I just said. Then Heechul nudged me, I forgot about his stupid rules. “Anyeonghaseyo,” I added a bow to make it look like I’m actually respecting this morons, and I even smiled at them. Ahh! Smiling is hurting me!! It feels like my face is being stretched  out!!

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Why is Amanda here? And how does she know Heechul hyung? And what kind of relationship does she and Heechul hyung had developed?

And now, all the hyungs… well except for Kbum hyung and Ryeowook hyung… are swarming around her. Wait, is she smiling? Omo! I think I’m blushing… oh no!! I’ve got to get out of here!

I headed for the kitchen just to hide. I don’t want to see her like that… faking a smile.

Then someone entered the kitchen. It was Heechul hyung. “What are you doing here hyung?” I asked him, he seemed to be surprised when he saw me, and he was blushing too. “What are YOU doing here?” he asked back. “I asked first,” I told him. “Well, never mind.”

There was silence between us. “Hyung, why is she acting like some naïve girl? It’s sort of horrifying to see her like that,” I told hyung, he was actually taken aback by my question. “I asked her to respect the ones who are older than her. I told her that she can’t live here if she doesn’t pretend to be nice,” Heechul hyung explained to me. WOW!! She obeyed? She must really be desperate.

Then Amanda entered the kitchen. “Show me my room! I’m tired of smiling, it’s hurting my face!” Amanda angrily whispered, she doesn’t want the hyungs to bust her true attitude. Is she enjoying this role playing? “Upstairs, last door to the left,” Heechul hyung weakly said. Then Amanda throws him her luggages.  “Carry that to my room, or I’ll break your neck!” after that, she left and headed upstairs.

“She’s a nightmare,” Heechul hyung told me then he also left, I’m guessing his going to do a room service for Amanda. “If that is true. Then I’d rather not wake up from it,” I told myself.

I waited until everyone was asleep, then I went out of my room to talk to Amanda. When I came out, it seems that I don’t have to knock on her door. She was on the couch at the living room downstairs. She heard me come down and glanced at me. Since, she didn’t told me of, I sat beside her on the couch.

“So how did you tricked Heechul hyung?” I asked her frankly. “Nobody tricked anybody. I just needed a place to stay and he offered to help,” she simply said. “Fine, if you won’t tell me the whole story, then I don’t care,” I told her.

“How come you trust Heechul hyung more than me? Do I have to get punched on the face too just so that I can get you to trust me?” I angrily whispered, I can’t let the others to ruin our conversation so I have to keep it down. Why won’t she let me get close to her? What’s the deal with that?? “Why do you even want to be friends with me? Don’t you have enough of them, enough friends to keep you company?” she told me. But, honestly I don’t really know the reason why I want to be friends with her.

“I want to be friends with you for the sake of friendship. I want to get close to you, because… well, you fascinate me, and also because I want to get close to you, to know you better… rather than believing in those stupid rumors,” I just realized that I was blabbering in front of her, so I closed my mouth.

“Fine if you want to be my friend, then you can be my friend. But be ready for the consequences of being my friend,” it sounded like a threat. “Well, nothing is free in this world anymore,” I commented, she smirked.

Then she stood up. “Where are you going?” I asked her, she stopped and looked back at me. “its midnight idiot, I’m going to bed.”

“But there is no school tomorrow,” I informed her. She thought about it for a moment, and then she walked back to the couch beside me. “So, what do you want to do my friend?” she suddenly asked me. It somehow made me laugh. How could she forget that there’s no school tomorrow? When most people our age are always looking forward to it.

“Since this is technically our first day of being officially friends, how about we go out and cruise around town in your bike?” I suggested to her. She quickly stood up. “I like how you think. Change your clothes it’s cold outside tonight,” she complimented me? Wow! She even cared about me!!

We both change quickly and quietly to not wake up any sleeping members at the house, then we sneaked out of the house. She didn’t let me drive; her excuse was she doesn’t trust her bike to anyone, not even to me… her new friend. So, I was a tag along, but I did enjoy it since I get to wrap my arms around her thin waist.

Our first stop was at the Han River. We both stayed at the riverbank for a long time and left because we got hungry and also because it became colder since we were near water. While cruising we saw how beautiful Seoul was during the night specially when there are less people around.

“Hey, how about we watch the sunrise?” I asked her. She didn’t dislike the idea. “Where do we watch it?” she asked, my answer was at the Han River. “We’ve already been there. I know a much better place near here,” she was like a child on her first adventure. She looked so happy whenever we go to other places.

We drove around town, I was almost half asleep when she stopped the engine and told me that we were there already. We stopped at a beach. I remember coming here before with the guys usually on our free time. And now, I get to go here and watch the sunrise with the most amazing girl in the entire world. I can’t believe this is really happening. It was like a scene from a movie, but those scenes usually happen when one of the protagonists is dying… yikes! I hope that doesn’t apply to us.

We sat there on the beach, I was busy making sand castles, while she was busy admiring the scenes and took lots of pictures, and she even took a picture of me building sand castles and then me again while she destroys my full-of-effort sand castles. I could tell she enjoyed destroying them; it was kind of scary watching her like that.

Then we both sat down side by side quietly as we watch the sunrise together. She took pictures of it. She was really happy, and I don’t want to miss this chance, so I took a stolen picture of her with all smiles… oh, she’s so pretty!! Of course the sunrise was pretty too, it was truly majestic. I hope this moment would last forever.

After a few more minutes, I feel something sort of heavy on my shoulder. It was her head… she fell asleep. I guess she tried her hardest not to fall asleep just to see the sunrise. Really like a child.

Chakkaman… what time is it? When I looked at my wristwatch it was already 5:30 in the morning. We need to get back home before the others wonder where we have gone to and create a big mess.

I woke her up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

I'm really sorry guys

that it took me a long time 

to update.....

mianheyo!!!

please keep on commenting..

love you all!!