This is a competition

Do Better

Changkyun and Kihyun were almost out the door.

Almost.

When Wonho, the little that he is, decides to interrupt them. Dressed in a black muscle tee, which showed off his beefy biceps, and black ripped jeans, he really was planning on ruining Kihyun's day.

"oh, you guys are going out?" he asks as he approaches the two at the entryway, Kihyun looks at him furtively, to say he was unimpressed was an understatement "yeah, hyung. We were planning on hanging out"
But you already know that, you .


Changkyun looks at Wonho questioningly, he noticed the mischievous gleam in the former's eyes, one he'd seen so many times when Wonho would pull pranks on Jooheon.


"you guys don't mind if I come with, right? I've been soooo bored lately" Wonho asks, with that Kihyun looks to Changkyun, hoping against all hope that he'd say no. However, Changkyun, being the polite boy that he is, and maybe coz he was a little curious as to what Wonho was planning, agreed to let Wonho tag along with them.

As they were walking through the streets, they agreed to watch a movie instead of walking around aimlessly. Changkyun was caught in the awkward position in between Kihyun and Wonho, trying to dissipate the tension in the atmosphere.

"it's suddenly hot now, huh?" Changkyun comments, he couldn't really come up with an interesting topic, so he decided the safest way is to talk about the weather. Kihyun looks at Changkyun and notices the red flush on his face, "you wanna take a rest in the shade somewhere?" he asks, Changkyun shakes his head no and was about to reply when Wonho grabs his shoulder causing him to stop, "wait here" the older says as he hurriedly goes to a nearby stall, when he comes back he hands a snow cone to Changkyun "you shouldn't bear with the heat" he says as he ruffles the younger's hair, Kihyun glares at him openly keeping his mouth shut, he didn't want a repeat of last time's incident.

Changkyun notices the change in Kihyun's mood and decides to try and cheer him up, "hyung, say 'aaaahhhh'" he holds a spoonful of shaved ice to Kihyun motioning for the older to eat, Kihyun complies and sees Wonho leering at him behind Changkyun, he smiles widely and puts an arm around Changkyun's shoulder drawing the boy closer to his side "waaaah, this is yummy, you'll share some more with me right?" he asks Changkyun, the younger nods but Wonho interupts by saying "Kihyunnie, if you wanted some snow cone you should buy some for yourself". Changkyun looks at Wonho, wondering why he was so short with Kihyun, but decides not to press for answers.

They arrive at the cinema and maintains their positions with Changkyun in the middle. Halfway through the movie, Changkyun stiffens as he feels both his hands being enveloped by his hyungs' hands. He keeps his head straight, not wanting to draw any attention onto himself.

Kihyun interlaces their fingers and gives Changkyun's hand a light squeeze, Wonho does the same and traces light circles with his thumb. Changkyun's mind is going into overdrive, he just wanted a relaxing day out, but this was turning into something weird. His heart beating so fast and loud he swears he can hear it. Needless to say, he didn't understand a thing about the movie. When they went home, the older two still wouldn't let his hands go, his face was probably as red as a tomato right now.

But then, for whom was his heart beating so fast for?

 

--------

Another update.... Hohoho.... Wonho's really selfish...  so then who do you think Changkyun will choose?