FINAL

Vexatious To Ludicrous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Friday night which was fun ─ to be honest, it was the funniest day that’s happened in a very long time. It was so rare to see this kind of events that idols could come together and get to know each other ─ even when they organize this kind of party events, it would end up lacking a lot of important idols due to their busy schedules.

But that day, most crowded party ever was being held. You could see a famous face wherever you look at, the idols couldn’t walk past a centimeter without bowing to each other. SNSD was one of the most important faces that was there that day. The girls were set around a big round table, chatting with each other happily. They particularly chose the table that’s the most far away from loud music, obviously they didn’t want this precious moment go waste by sitting for hours doing nothing, not even talking.

Hyoyeon looked around, “Everyone’s here!”

Considering Hyoyeon’s words, the girls carefully looked around once again, and chuckled all together.

Tiffany added, “BIGBANG’s there!”

This time, all the looks were turned to the place where BIGBANG sits far away, ─ probably, knowing that BIGBANG was there was the part which made them excited the most about the party. BIGBANG has always been a rival for them, but it was impossible to deny that they were the only male idols in the industry that caught their attention this much. Maybe it was because somehow they gave the unapproachable feeling.

“They’re sitting by themselves as always, it seems like they don’t have idol friends at all.” Said Sunny.

Hyoyeon elbowed Yuri who was sitting at her left side, “I think you should greet Taeyang Oppa.”

Yuri suddenly felt like burning up ─ she thanked her dark skin that would never betray her revealing that she is blushing even if the light wasn’t dim. “It was ages ago, Hyoyeon-ah. I’m sure, he doesn’t even remember the details.”  

On the other hand, The leader who doesn’t have an idea that what the fellow members are currently talking about was having her eyes lingering on the other leader. Taeyeon has always found him to be very attractive to be honest, but she couldn’t make him in the circle of her ideal type ideas ─ it was because he was so different and it was her first to see someone like him.

 Taeyeon’s abstraction caught the attention of Hyoyeon and Sooyoung as they followed her look’s direction ─ when they found about where she was looking at, they didn’t hold back the urge for revealing it. Taeyeon was back to the world by the effect of their noise.

“Taeyeon’s eyes can’t leave someone alone!” Hyoyeon chuckled.

 “What? Yah! N-not at all.” She felt her cheeks burning up, denying is was no use.  

“Taeyeon eonni’s eyes were on G-Dragon for about ten minutes, aigoo, what’s going on your mind?” Sooyoung completed her words with a loud laugh, all the other girls joined her except Taeyeon.

“Yah, fix your volume!” Taeyeon was starting to get offended, getting caught was not her plans at all. But honestly, eyeing him for a good ten minutes was not her plans at all, too. Ten minutes? Did she really eye him for ten minutes?

“Let's play a game.” Said Tiffany, suddenly trying to change the topic.

“Truth or dare?” Sooyoung suggested.  

"Wasn't it Bigbang’s stage's title for MAMA?” Said Hyoyeon.  

All the girls laughed hard when Taeyeon and Yuri were looking mad with their eyebrows furrowed.

Tiffany was in the charge of making the girls be quiet as she carried an empty bottle on the table and placed it on the center, “The one who's facing the back of the bottle asks, and the one who's facing the entry of the bottle answers. Deal?"  

All of the girls fastly agreed and Tiffany got to be the first to spin the bottle. The back was signing Hyoyeon while the front was signing Yuri.

“Truth or dare?” Hyoyeon asked. She was trying her best to look innocent and innocuous.

Yuri was insecure. She didn't answer for a good minute and the girls started to whine.

“Don't be a coward! The game's no fun if you don't say dare.” Added Sunny.  

Yuri knew the girls were right, she slowly replied, “Well. Dare.”

Hearing the fellow member's amusing answer, all of the girls started to laugh, clapping their hands. It was Hyoyeon’s turn to talk again.  

“Well, mmm,” Hyoyeon was trying to look thoughtful, but deep down she was already set with her decision. “Go over there where Taeyang Oppa sits and tell him that you want to see him in our next concert. Don't forget to add that you'll take care of him after the concert! Just the two of you, alone."

“WHAT????” Yuri shouted, “How can I tell him such thing? It's n-nonsense, I'm not playing.” She sulked.

“Oh, come on! Don't be such a big baby. Go. No partypooping.” Yoona added.

“Fine…” Yuri left the table with trembling legs, heading straight to BIGBANG’s table. They decided that another member should go with the victim to check if she's actually telling the things she's been told ─ Tiffany's been chosen for the role this time, hence she was the one to spin the bottle. The girls were watching Yuri and Tiffany without even blinking. When they finally arrived, they bowed to the boys and it was Yuri's turn to talk ─ she breathed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter