#THEBOYS

#AREYOUTHEONE? ═ APPLY OPEN.

author's notes: here are the boys that your characters will be matched with!!1

#RUTHE1?

the boys

the bad boy


Name: Kim Donghyuk
Age: 24
Hometown: Daegu, SK
Occupation: Underground Rapper
Bio: Kim Donghyuk is a rapper from Daegu. He is very frequently seen in his room producing music or recording. He often passes out mixtapes, although nobody takes them, and is constantly promoting his image. He is your typical bad boy. He had been to jail a few times and tends to stay in his harsh shell around new people. He is here to find someone to vibe with.

the free spirit


Name: Lee Kwangsoo
Age: 20
Hometown: Busan, SK
Occupation: Student
Bio: Lee Kwangsoo truly is a free spirit. He may be a student, but he rarely attends class. His wardrobe consists of random things he finds in thrift stores and costume shops. Kwangsoo lives by the motto of "You Only Live Once". You can't predict him at all and his daily life tasks change depending on his mood. He is a loose cannon and has no type of rules or restrictions.

the frat boy


Name: Park Sungki
Age: 24
Hometown: Seoul, SK
Occupation: Bartender
Bio: Who is this guy? You must know his name. Park Sungki wants everyone to know who he is. If you don't know it before you meet him, you will know soon. He loves to party, drink, have a good time, and mostly, flirt. In a way he can be a heartbreaker, but he is convinced that he should find someone to settle down with. He has never been in any serious relationships, instead he has been in many little playful relationships that end up in the girl getting hurt. He's loud, crazy, flirty, and ready to find the perfect girl.

the businessman


Name: Bae Junho
Age: 26
Hometown: Seoul, SK
Occupation: Office Worker
Bio: Coming to the age Bae Junho is now, he has family and friends barking down his throat asking if he has a girlfriend. He could never find the right one working with him in his environment, so he decided to search further using this show as his tool. He is your typical successful business man, but he took 10 weeks off just for the time to find his match. With his coworkers cheering him on, maybe he will gain luck and confidence.

The flowerboy


Name: Jung Sangchul
Age: 23
Hometown: Gunsan, SK
Occupation: Model
Bio: A delicate child, Jung Sangchul wants to find a girl that appreciates him just as much as he would appreciate her. Spotted easily to be a model, he has been working in the business for a few years. He felt lonely as all his friends quickly found the right ones for him, but he isn't interested in any of the women he models with, as they are more interested in him. This is a chance for him to get exactly what he wants.

the softie


Name: Oh Daejun
Age: 24
Hometown: Yongin, SK
Occupation: Journalist
Bio: The softest guy in the house, Oh Daejun is looking for a girl that won't break HIS heart. Constantly friendzoned and rejected, he is tired of the heartache. He plans on working harder than ever to find his perfect girl and is confident that she will be perfect for him.

the clown


Name: Moon Daesung
Age: 21
Hometown: Gumi, SK
Occupation: Student
Bio: You can't take Daesung seriously! Does he even have a good future ahead of him? He is always joking around and acting stupid. He wants a girl for him though, regardless of his craziness. Like the free spirit, he is pretty unpredictable, and his ideal type is not what you would think it is. Good luck to everyone in the house that has to deal with him, he is a handful.

the pretty boy


Name: Bang Minjun
Age: 24
Hometown: Daegu, SK
Occupation: Model
Bio: A mix of the frat boy and the flowerboy, Minjun is a flirt with a beautiful face. He can romance anybody in the room regardless of personality. Minjun will be the hardest person to match with due to his smooth nature around the female contestants. His body is perfect, his face is perfect, his personality seems perfect, hopefully all of his matches will be perfect.

the boy-next-door


Name: Na Jaebum
Age: 25
Hometown: Hwaseong, SK
Occupation: Barista
Bio: Everyone has the average joe, that will be Jaebum. Working as a barista, he tends to know a lot about personalities and different types of people due to seeing them all at his job. He watches how people interact and is extremely smart despite his failure to finish college for personal reasons. Jaebum simply wants to find the perfect girl for him, like everyone else.

the foreigner


Name: Woo Myungsoo / Michael Woo
Age: 25
Hometown: LA, USA
Occupation: English Teacher
Bio: The wild card of all the boys, Myungso or Michael, is getting used to the life in this new land. Taking all of his youth to become a teacher in South Korea, he skipped his dating life. His friends back in America are all getting married and having children, while he is left on the other side of the world without anybody. Myungsoo will be playing the catch-up game to get to all of his friends.