First Things First

Because You Deserve It

Don’t start this Sungmin. No matter how much you ask, I will never let you turn hell pink.”

“But…But…Hyyyung!!!!”

They were all sitting in Leeteuk’s room: Sungmin, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Kangin. Sungmin came to his older brother for one reason: turning hell pink. He has been trying to convince his brother to let him turn hell pink for almost 200 years now. Sungmin's eyes started to water and Leeteuk was fighting the urge to allow Sungmin to make the biggest mistake of his life. Turning hell pink that is.

“Kyu! Tell hyung that turning hell pink is the greatest idea of the century! Tell him Kyu!”

“uuum…I have to agree with your hyung on this one Minnie…Turning hell pink is not exactly the best idea..” Kyu said with hesitation, not wanting The Devil to hate him.

Sungmin just pouted and stayed silent.

“Minnie?”

No answer.

“Sungmin?”

Still no answer.

“pfff! Traitor!” Sungmin whispered before disappearing into the pitch dark of darkness that is also called Hell.

Leeteuk sighed.

“Thanks for supporting me Kyu. I don’t know what I would do if Hell just suddenly turned pink. Argh! I don’t even want to imagine it.”

They all shivered imagining the pitch dark of darkness pink.

“Yeah…The new souls would be rather surprised wouldn’t they?” Kyuhyun laughed.

“And creeped out if you ask me,” muttered Kangin.

They all smiled. Suddenly Leeteuk’s phone rang.

“Hello? Oh hey! Oh that’s very good. No! seriously? You guys are awesome! Who?  Key? Haha no wonder he’s pissed at you. Well anyway, thanks for the update. Your always welcome here you know it. Okay. See you. Bye.”

After Leeteuk hang up,  he saw two pairs of eyes watching him with the who-the-hell-was-that-and-what-the-heck-happened look.

“Oh it was Heechul,” he simply said.

After a moment of awkward silence, Kangin decided to ask the question that has been bothering both him and Kyuhyun:

“What happened?”

“Oh nothing important. Just some random guy spilled his food on Key’s Gucci clothes and Key got really mad so Heechul, the oh-so-smart Heechul, decided to use his power of judgement to make the guy Key’s slave.  Since Heechul is ranked more powerful than Key, Key has no way to undo the “spell”. And also there's the fact that Heechul has no intentions on breaking the bond he created and Key is very mad at Heechul because of this. Oh and they sent back some lost souls from earth too. “

It took Kangin and Kyuhyun half a minute after Leeteuk explanation to get what he said. Once the information went into their brains, they finally got it. Key was mad. And a mad Key+ a wanting-a-pink-hell Sungmin+ a wanting-to-be-forgiven Heechul+ an attentive and caring but fragile and loving Leeteuk=VERY HIGH CHANCE OF HAVING A PINK HELL. The mission for the past few weeks given to Kyuhyun and Kangin was simple: KEEP.LEETEUK.AWAY.FROM.THE TRIO! (A/N yeah the trio are like Heechul, Sungmin, and Key coz they all want a pink hell).

___

Little explanation:

Key enjoyed life on earth. He really did. That is until a guy named Jonghyun spilled food on his Gucci clothes. It all started three weeks ago. Key enrolled into a college and was living a peaceful life. However, his peaceful 'human' life was suddenly interrupted by a random guy spilling food on him. The human boy not just spilled food on Key, but on his precious Gucci clothes.  Being the diva that he is, Key got mad. He was so mad that he slapped Jonghyun in the face.

Heechul, who was a witness to the entire Gucci clothes ruining scene, had the idea of the century: make Jonghyun Key’s slave. Okay, he might’ve been a little bit inspired by a book he read but you know…they’re just details.  He of course 'unknowingly' makes Key even more furious, because not only does Key have to deal with his ruined clothes, but also with the human that caused it. Hm... I guess with the way that the Trio is going and how umma-like Teukie is being, Hell might just end up turning pink.

______

I know this chapter >.< i promise i'll do better in the next chapter. i'm thinking about righting about how hangeng becomes heechul's slave...or should i focuse on kangteuk...or kyumin....or jongkey....or 2min...oh wait i have to introduce taemin....plz wait next chapter will be more interesting >< promise ^^

kekekekeke thanks for my subscribers ^^kekekekeke i'm happy ppl like this story <3 and again: I prmose next chapter will be better ^^

 

Ni Hao!! 13merle here and chapter 1 has just been beta-d as of 2/21/2012. Enjoy!! Subscribe and comment or else you will befall the worst DEA-- Nah, I'm just kidding. Remember, comments=faster updates!! So subscribe and comment, .