Freinds

Why you

My day went back to normal. Nothing to special happened after that. Well except meeting Jiyeon. She looked very mean. She wore very thick eyeliner. She was beautiful. She waved at me and smiled. I waved back. She then walked closer and asked, are you the new girl. Yes I replied to her.Im Park Jiyeon,want to be friends. Sure I said. Great see you at lunchtime. Bye.Wow she made friends with me in 15 seconds literally.I walked to my classroom and sat down. All the students except me were boys. The class took years to finish. When it was FINALLY done it was lunchtime. I walked to the lunchroom. On my way I only saw boys.Well I thought this is a big school. I picked up my lunch and sat beside Jiyeon. Jiyeon i said. What. Why are we the only girls here. Didn't you hear. What. This used to be a only boys school, last year they changed that but only I applied. When I heard I wasn't gonna be the only girl anymore I jumped so high I was as taller than Kris, she said pointing at a guy that was like 8feet tall. I finished my lunch and went to the bathroom. I walked in and there was no one. I just got into a stall and did my business. When I got out I saw something that I couldn't believe! Myungsoo!!!!!!!!