It hurts

A heartbreaking departure (under revision)

It has been already one year since f(x) departure.

when the news broke down, major news outlets were waiting at the gates of Sm entertainment. Dispatch was very persistent in getting answers even to the point of bothering the other sm artist and spreading false accusations. The company neither denied nor confirm anything. They vowed to remain silence until the issue was resolved. 

From time to time, smtown artist will make their rounds near f(x) dorm hoping to see the girls once again; hearing the sweet tunes that once filled those empty halls. Everything became eerie and depressing; shadows of the past will remain in their memories.

The girls were long gone and there was nothing they could do, but hope that someday they might cross their paths once again. They really do miss them a lot. Smtown concert wasn't the same after a year. It always felt that something was missing, but do to their company strict rules they couldn't show remorse in front of their fans. It was prohibited to talk about them around the company.

They sometimes wonder if the f(x) girls ever remember them or what they have been up to. It was a question that always lingers in the deepest corner of their conscience. 

..................................................................................................

It has been a year since we had departed as a group. We can't complain much, as everybody is doing their own thing. We would occasionally call each other and send our best regards to any upcoming solo project. Being friends for almost 7 years made us strong and united. We faced many hardships and obstacles. We understood each other feelings; it was a long journey being together for so long. We didn't felt the need to say anything as we concluded our journey being together.  The timing wasn't right, but we could only smile and coped with the bitter taste. I wish we could have known a better way to express our inner feelings. The only sentence we wanted to hear was, "hey, I will miss you; please don't go."  It was a bittersweet farewell, but time heals old wounds.

 It wasn't easy for the other smtown artist to realize that one of their sister's group was gone. They couldn't bid them a proper goodbye like they have wanted. Seeing somebody go and not realizing that they love them is very difficult because you never know when it would be that person's last time. It broke their hearts knowing the truth that they felt underappreciated, but the hardest thing is seeing the disappointment faces of f(x) fans knowing that their favorite artist is no longer there to perform. Every single fan wishes for the girls to come back and give a great performance as if it was back when they just had debuted. Those memories would always be precious to them.