Shocking News Part. 2

A heartbreaking departure (under revision)

3 weeks later ...

The day has finally come. All of us were trembling with fear and anxiety. We knew in our hearts that we didn't want to let go of each other. But deep in our hearts, we assured each us that it's okay. No what matter happens, we will remain the same people who grew up together for this past 7 years.

The stylist unnies and oppas had choosen the garments; we will wearing this afternoon. Our facade expressions show the displeasure and dissapointment that we have, but deep down it was only to hide our tears. It's too late now, there is no turning back.  

We were great actresses as we did our best to hide our tears. Because none us wanted to see each other cried. We held our hands together for the last time.

We could see that the managers and stylist had their head downs as we spoke to each of them. We knew that they didn't want us to let go.

The van ride was quite and awkward. It felt like eternity as we headed to the seoul stadium were the event was going to be held. 

Our managers kept glazing at us; as they whispered between each other. Until bear manager broke the silence

"Girls, I know this sudden event took us by surprised, but are you sure this is the best for all you. We have seem you grow all these years from small little girls to beautiful independent women. I know you told us not cried, but how can't we not. When deep down in our hearts we know that we wouldn't see you girls anymore. But please promise us that you girls will visit us from time to time." Bear managers said

We stayed silence listening to his speech. All us share the same thoughts how could we possible be selfish thinking only about ourselves. When our managers had it harder than us. We didn't say anything, but our actions spoke louder than our words as we hug each one of them.

That hug symbolize our apologies, understament, and reasuarence.

"Bear managers and oppas, we promised..."

We had finally arrived at the coliseum. We sighed as we made our way through the red carpet. The mc's announce our arrival; our visions were blurring, but only to find ourselves facing each other with bittersweet smiles plaster in our frail bodies.

We did a small interview in front of the cameras as the mc's were mentioning how fashionable we look. We waved our goodbyes with a fake smile on.