I need you

My troublemaker boy

Time passed.... it was almost the summer holidays!  BTS and you were now getting along good together. You were so happy hagging out with V and you even give him a nickname: Tae.. you thought that it will be more cuter than V as you two were already more highter than friends. When arrive the exams.... like always V and you would revise one day before the exam.... 

After the exams:

V: finally!! finish!! **hugs you**

Y/n: haha yeah !!! ** hugs back**

V: Y/n-ah... let's go somewhere? **smile**

Y/n: wae? where? **suspicious**

V: at the park!! ** grinning at you**

Y/n: okay... for this time, i will follow you **sigh**

V: yeah!! you are the best!! let's eat an ice cream too!! **satisfied**

Y/n: hhaha tae you are so exicted... i love it when you smile ** shy**

V: and me... i love when you are blushing **laugh and coming closer to tease you**

Y/n: wae? so close! tae... stop it and i am not blushing!! ** blushing hard**

V: haha see! you are turning like a tomato again! ... it's because of me, no? **smirking while raising his eyebrows**

Y/n: let's hurry.... palli! ** walking faster further V**

V: Y/n-ah hajima!! haha.. **laugh**

You were now at the park with V and then you decided to lye on the green grass to relax yourself and so V did the same. You two were making eye contact. You could feel his hard breath on your face. 

Y/n: i like you tae...**shy**

V: i know.. me too ** kissing you on your forehead**

Y/n and V: hihi.. **laughing**

Suddenly V's phone rang so he then pulled out his phone from his pocket and saw Yeri's missed calls.

Y/n: you don't gonna answer it? ** worried**

V: no.. it's just Yeri, she is so annoying ... i don't want to waste my precious time with you for her. **serious**

Y/n: tae.. don't you think it's weird that you and i are hagging out?

V: wae? what's the problem? 

Y/n: no.. it's just that happened to fast and you were a sort of troublemaker before..and then a new kind guy...

V: because you change me and transform me to another person... i am so grateful that you are into my life... ** hugs you tighter**

V's phone ringing again...

V: AISHHHH DAMITT!! Can't i have some time with my girlfriend?! ** pulling off his phone violently from his pocket** 

Yeri call

Y/n: haha.. tae .. answer it.. i think it's important... ** serious**

 V: i am just responding it and then i am all yours... ok? ** putting his hand on your cheeks**

Y/n: yeah .... don't worry.... i will wait... **smile**

V: that's why i like you hhihi.. ** kiss you on your cheek**

V: hello? ** answering the call**

???: oppa... please come... i am scared ** panicking**

V: wait yeri... what happened?

Yeri: there are stalkers in my house... please come...

V: bwo?! jinja!? stay there don't move i am coming!! **shoked and worried**

V: what can i do? ** ends the call**

Y/n: what 's the matter Tae? **worried**

V: Yeri is in danger ... there are kipnappers at her house! I need to save her! ** thinking hard**

Y/n:  let's go! i am coming with you! ** holding V's hand**

V: no no... it's too dangerous... i don't want anything to happen to you...go back home safe sorry i coudn't eat ice cream ** running while saying goodbye**

Y/n: He is so overprotective....V-ah i am scared that something will happen to you... i am sorry i want you to be safe too... i will spy a bit on you... but i need help.... ah i have an idea! let's call so eun and jungkook, she will understand the situation... ** worried and calling so eun and jungkook**

So eun: hello ** on the phone**

Y/n: unnie! it's Y/n!

So eun: hey my maeknae-what's u-- 

Y/n: pailli!! come here with jungkook! we need to go somewhere! hurry!

So  eun: ok ok come in....

After so eun and jungkook came, you explained all to her and jungkook, and reached to Yeri's house with the help of So eun's brain as she knew where she was living. 

So eun and jungkook: Y/N-AH... do you think it's a good idea ?

Y/n: i need to know if he is hurt or not?

meanwhile at Yerin's place...

V: yerin-ah! where are you?! are you here? **shouting**

???: you finally came after all, just leaving that b*** just for me...

V: HUH? YOU..

 

Y/n: i need you...