I need you

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook pov
"Jungkook,call him.You know you need him.You can't do this on your own." I lolled my head to the side,to weak to even sit up."But I'm not alone.You're here hyung." He rolled his eyes,handing me my phone. "Call him." I sighed as I took my phone with shaking hands,not because I'm nervous or anything but because my nerves are all weak now I can't even move my hands properly.In the end,my brother dialed his number for me.....he answered with a cold hello?
"Hello hyung." I spoke as loud as I could but it ended up being croaked."Jungkook?" I smiled weakly."Hyung,please come." I heard him sigh."Why should I do that?" Came his cold reply."Please,hyung.I-I n-need you......" I decided to hang up,not even bothering with telling him anymore.....I didn't think i could even talk....it hurts so much.....

Jimin pov
I burst into tears once he hanged up.What happened to him?Why is his voice like that?I decided to locate the phone to know where to go....

Seoul Central Hospital(is there such a thing?)Why is he there?Oh my gahd what happened to him?

~~~~~~~

I pant heavily as I reached the front desk but I bumped into Jungkook's brother on the way and I didn't miss the blood stain on his shirt."He's in the ICU-room number 153." 
I quickly rushed there,not caring if I was being noisy.I immediately broke down when I saw him.....he's sleeping.....but he looks so weak and there's blood on his lips.I regret what I said.....I can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter