Story

My hometown

He walked away with his lover, looking back at me as he wink and mouthed a thank you. I just gave him a smile, puts back the thing we sell, tide it a bit before looking around. There i see my favourite kind of shop when he is coming, walking to me.

"Look there art supply shop." I said to him pointing to the shop i saw before and he dazed to the shop that located in the underfloor where we are, coming back with a bunch of coloring book and pencils.

I just laugh at him. "Do you like me or something?" I ask casually and i can see him turned his face away. "Well thank you but this is not what i want." I continued helping him take the thing on his hand and put it in our small stall after looking at each one of the thing he just brought.

He just following me around thats when i go to the shop and seeing what i wanted to buy, a bunch of canvas on the lap of the clerk, she playing it as she saw me and him. Their eyes sticks on the guy behind me, well they all woman and i have to admit it myself he is hot, even when i try to communicate with them their eyes never leave his tall posture.

"Excuse me." I said for the second time and the man behind me cleared his throat all of a sudden, he is not stupid, he is aware of those eyes lurking on him. I just laugh at those girls panic attack, maybe behind me he is looking at them with a scary eyes, he can be scary too sometimes. "Stop it Ji." I said as i laughed and turned to him, indeed he is giving them this cynical look.

"What do you looking for, Miss?" One of the clerk finally says nervously.

"I need a canvas, twice bigger than the one you hold." I said smiling to the girl, she give a disgust look on me and that is when i heard him once again cleared his voice.

"Sorry miss but this is the biggest from our shop." The other clerk saying in a more polite stare at me.

"Too bad, what about oil paint do you sell it here?"  I asks another question looking around the small shop.

"All the paint is already sold out, miss." The clerk said with a concerned look.

"Thank you."  I said smiling at her before leaving the shop and walking back to our stall.

"What will you draw?" He asks on the way as he walks beside me, match my pace.

"The green, my hometown." I said looking ahead of me where the thick glass displaying the deep blue ocean and the organism inside it, lost in my own though that i didn't realize his hand is around my shoulder, hold me protectively as hundreds of people walking towards us.

"Did you miss it so much?" His voice muffle with the others inside the giant room, but still sounds so clear to my ears, even the slight sadness in his voice.

"Yeah." Is the only word i can said as i find his eyes staring right into my eyes, i can saw tears he trying to hold and the redness of his eyes that it only bring me into one action as i pull his face and kiss him. "You didn't have to feel sorry, you are my home now." I manage to say as he kiss back, more hungry and full of lust and longed.

We feel each other as our lips dancing to his lead, as his tongue exploring the inside of me and leading mine to do the same on his, its so hot yet its so chilly, adrenaline run on my whole body as his hand moving giving warmth at every place he touch. We mingled with the crowd become invincible of the judgement they throw at every stare they give, we don't care anything, its us only in this ed up world.

"I love you." He whispered, so sweet so soft like cotton candy my father always brought me at carnival everytime we see one in the middle of harvest season, he tried so hard to proof him in front of me, that he love me, that all he see in his eyes is only while i tried harder to proof its all wrong.

And in the next time we gather again, all his man and me at the same place, i act like nothing happen between us. I'm just his worker that will never free and he is only my boss.

"Chaerin, how can you leave the stall?" Its Seungri looking so worked up at me but chill when he saw him behind me.

"I'm sorry i need to see something." I said and run to him, starting it all over again, selling things on the stall while he watches us from afar with the same monotonous cold facial expression.

"And what is this? They thought we sell it." He said pointing to the bunch of drawing book and pencils.

"Sorry, its mine." I said as i hurriedly take it and put it on top of my bag, peeking at his face once to see his slightly blushing cheeks.

I think its a little bit different now. I thought to myself as i give him a secret smile and head back to our new customers.