First Impressions - Suga's POV

A change Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remember waking up after getting into a fight and finding myself in Jimins apartment. My first impression of it wasn't exactly good, if I remember correctly. In fact, I don't think I was in the best of moods. Jimins face was unforgettable though. I think our first impressions of each other weren't very good. This memory is the only memory I can think of that Jimin acted angry. Now that I think about, it's quite funny. Definately a memory I will remember, even if Jimin doesn't...

 

As soon as I wake up, I feel pain rush throughout all of my body and I find it difficult to open my eyes. If I remember correctly, I got beaten up by a group of guys. But where am I? Oh, thats right. That mysterious figure that appeared from no where. Did they take me back to their apartment? I try to get up slowly to inflict less pain, and when I do, I feel someone helping me. I look up to see a boy who looks similar to my age. He had pure white skin and black hair. He looked quite feminine, but I could tell that he is strong just from him helping me up. 

"Hey, you're awake now. Are you okay? Are you in pain?" His voice was soft and calming, and he kept a large sympathetic smile on his face. He isn't looking at me with those eyes. Why is that? Isn't he disgusted by me? As I am trying to figure out why he was helping me, he brought over a cup of tea. I don't know what was wrong with me, but in a fit of temper, I smacked the tea out of his hand, and the cup smashed into thousands of pieces onto the wooden floor. 

"What do you think you are doing?! Thats my cup! How are you going to pay for that?!" Suprisingly, he starts shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter