Miss There Leader

Miss There Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day Hyuk and Hongbin talk to N and they asked him to take 2 day off but he tell us that he have many work that not finished yet. All 5 of them miss to hang out with N.

"Manager hyung please give N hyung 2 day off please please...." "kids I can’t do anything about that because N himself re-do his schedule. You all know N right he like working. If I clear his schedule for 2 day he will re-do it himself (manager see the boys sad face) the only person that can help right now is the CEO."

Went N get 2 day off, 

First he watch TV and out of the blue all  stick to N. Hyuk and Hongbin can’t stop smile when they see N on the couch while the other three set close to N."Hyukkie and Hongbin why you smile like that at me." N asked but they just smile ”are you both sick” they shake their head and continue smilling. "N hyung let's go the beach please." ask Ken "hmmmm…..okay why not." said N. They surprise “Chinacha? chongmal?. Wow that weird. Usually it so hard to get you anywhere.” N said “Well it my day off. Why not?”

On that moment all of the VIXX member pack their thing getting ready for their vacation. N put his last bag on the car “Come on boys we only have 42 hour to have fun. Pali,pali chusayo.

Just before noon all of them arrive at the beach and then Leo said with his head looking up “Hey are we going to camp here or what? I need a decent bed to fall asleep”. Suddenly all of them fell like an idiot. Without thinking and plann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter