Chapter 02

New Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “I told I’m fine adjusshi really.. see? .. please let me go I have a lot of work and I’m already late” said Yesung while doing some random moves to convince the driver who hits with the car that he is fine .

“No! Despite it’s not my fault I need to check you and confirm that you are fine so you will not make me pay any extra money later. I already handled with many people like you before” said the adjusshi firmly.

“Mr. Kim Yesung?” Turned Yesung as he heard someone calling from behind.

“Are you my doctor?”

“Yes, I need to talk to you for a moment,” replied the doctor.

“Why? Nothing is serious right?” said the driver adjusshi

“Are you his husband?” asked the doctor.

“No, No he is not. I’m not married YET!” replied Yesung waving with his hands.

“I’m the other party who’s involved in the accident and I don’t think this old man is in his right mind”. Declared the adjusshi.

“I’m not an old man adjusshi “. Said Yesung quit pouting.

“it’s ok .  Please follow me Mr. Kim”. Said the doctor, rolling his eyes.

“Is there something with me? Why did you call me to come?” said Yesung while he followed the doctor.

“Doctor Choi Siwon! Wait a second! ” called the nurse from the other side of the hallway and walked to the doctor to give him some files.

Yesung felt very familiar with the name that he just hear and kept staring at the doctor face as tried to remember.

“Hey! Couldn’t be that we met each other before?” asked Yesung.

“Don’t think so…” replied the doctor hesitantly.

“Could you possibly be ‘poop won’ ?” said Yesung, note getting any response from the doctor who froze at his spot when he heard  Yesung’s words.

“As expected it’s you!  Poop won!!” – Almost yelled Yesung pointing at the doctor beside him, getting everyone attention to Dr. Choi.

“Waaah! The world is small! But you really grow up tall you were the shortest in our class and you’ve pooped in your pants back then. Who could expect that the boy who pooped in his pants would be a doctor “ Yesung Kept talking not caring about winded eyes that was looking at them nor noticing how Dr. Choi’s face turned to red from embracement.

“Could it be that you don’t remember me? We used to be classmates! Look at me look“ asked Yesung as he entered Dr. Choi  room Wondering why the other is not answering him.

“Kim Yesung-ssi…”  Said Doctor Siwon.

“Right! It is me... so you remember after all “ said Yesung with satisfied smile.

“Yesung-ssi I’m here as your doctor and you as my patient, so…”

“I know!, I know!” interrupted Yesung 

“If you know please don’t talk to me informally! Anyway, you really need to be thankful to the man who hits you earlier “Said Dr. Choi looking at Yesung’s medical file.

“Why? Do not tell me… is it because we met again? Are you that happy to see me again?”  Said Yesung with amused tone.

“Discovered a tumor… the size is around 3cm”

Yesung’s smile started to fad slowly and his face get paler.

“ Wh..at, what?  i-is this a cancer?” Scare is evident on his voice tone.

“About that we need further checks for a confirmation. I’m not saying it’s a cancer, I’m saying it’s possibly”

“This is so shocking... it couldn’t be not a long ago I had a checkup and nothing was wrong”

“But if it’s cancer what’s going to happen? I don’t need a surgery right?” asked Yesung trying to get some reassuring answers.

“Concerning that. Please come on Thursday with your guardian…”

“I will be busy at work on that day, I work on the tourist agency and we are really busy since it’s the spring season… can’t I do the checkup during the weekends?”

“Mr. Kim ! I guess you want to check the result as soon as possible so please let us get them as soon as possible too” Almost yelled Dr. Choi not liking the answer that he got from the other.

Yesung Nodded and smiled while he was looking at the now confidant Choi Siwon.

“It’s really nice to see you again Choi, I called you poop won back then, I really thought that you transferred schools after that incident”

“I’m busy,” said doctor Choi with a sharp tone as he stood .

“Ok! I understand”

“You still speaking informally! And one more thing next time when you come I would like if you acted that you didn’t know me I don’t know what you remember but I don’t remember you…” said Dr. Choi as he left his room.

“Lies! He stiffed when I called him poop won… he must be denying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter