final

limerence

it's 2:30 am and what else would wonsik be doing if not sitting on his roof staring at the counless twinlking lights above him.

he doesn't stop thinking about how taekwoon shines brighter than any of the stars out there.

he wishes he could tell taekwoon that.

"should i tell him?" wonsik asks out loud to no one.

he stares at the stars looking for answers. they answer back by blowing a slight breeze his way. wonsik wants to cry. he wants to cry so bad but he doesn't. he wants to cry but he wants taekwoon more.

the wind blows a bit stronger than the last and wonsik knows the cold sky is telling him to sleep. he crawls back through his open window, leaving the harsh wind and going back into his warm pile of blankets.

he dreams about taekwoon.

he dreams about taekwoon's sharp cold eyes, and intimidating glances. he dreams about taekwoon's pillar like structure that represent taekwoon's strong character. he dreams about taekwoon's soft shy smiles that make wonsik melt more and more everytime he sees it. he dreams about holding taekwoon's hand and how their fingers piece together so perfectly as if they were made for each other. he dreams about taekwoon's lips and how they would feel pressed against his own, mouth slightly open, with just enough space for a tongue to slip through...

wonsik wants to give taekwoon all the stars in the sky. he wants taekwoon to be his galaxy.

but taekwoon already found the universe in someone else.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ahhhh okay i HATE breaking up wontaek but I D K I DID IT. tbh this was supposed to be some rly cute n fluffy soulmate au fic but idk why it came out like this lmao but yea thank you for reading!!