Prologue

Chasing pavements
Please log in to read the full chapter

Donghae does not want to wake up. He remembers what he did yesterday, he has played it on his mind ever since coming home from the party; hyukjae's s, his soft skin, his taste... he remembers it all. While regret isn't what he is feeling, he isn't sure the outcome of his actions will be.

Hyukjae and him have been fooling around for a couple of months, he was the outcast kid who everyone knows but no one wants to get close to due what people say, his father reputation precedes him. Donghae has never liked that.

He has gotten closer to hyukjae and he can assure, not that anyone would ask because facts aren't that interesting to be talked about, Hyukjae isn't a bad guy, he just happens to play the role others have pinned on him quite well.

Today is Saturday, there's no school to attend so he doesn't have to face hyukjae early in the day but he'll have to in a couple of hours when hyukjae's break starts. Donghae is not obligated to go to his dad's workshop to help, he is filial but there's enough workers so donghae's help isn't required. However he isn't a coward and he wants to figure out what's going on between them, donghae has had enough of dirty make out session between lockers or behind closed doors and bathroom's s. 

He finds hyukjae in a bench under a large tree which projects a long shadow protecting him from the blazing sun. Donghae makes his way to him and sits next to him. Words seem to die at donghae's throat. He rubs his sweaty palms t

Please log in to read the full chapter