Chapter 9

your love changed my life

Taeun pov:

Jiyeon left ,and i need to be ready for the party in one hour ,actually i have never been a party person , i hate to be around people i don't know ,but i can't say no!.

I stepped out of the shower after15 minutes ,i was drying my hair when i noticed a dress on my bed ,i stepped near the bed to have a better look at the dress , light pink ,long ,long sleeves dress ,just how i like ,simple , not revealing.

I continued to dry my hair and put on the dress ,when i heard a knock on the door then my mom stepped in with a woman i don't know .

"honey ,this is Mrs lee , a make up artist " she said and the woman bowed her head which i returned with a quick bow .

"but why omma?! I can put it myself !" i said ackwardly.

" you can't hide the bruises ,she is professional and can do it!" she expianed .

I touched the bruises on my face ,i totally forgot about them!.

"just close your eyes Miss yoon and leave the rest for me" she smiled ,i smiled back and did what i was told .

" you can open your eyes now" she said

I opened them and coudn't believe what i saw ,since when i'm that beautiful?! Her touches are really unique ,very simple makeup ,but could cover the bruises well ,and also reveal my feautres well .

" just mascara , and some touches,that's what is left" she said .

________________________________

Seungho pov:

I really hate parties ,the noise  ,boring atmosphere , people talking alot ,but i have to go .

I took a quick shower ,and dressed up in a full suit ,i wore a black watch ,and put my hair up ;revealing my forehead .when i was satisfied enough with my look ,i smirked at my reflection and stepped out of the room .

 

The party is really boring , Mr yoon first took the mic and thanked everyone who worked hard for the company for years and bla bla bla ,don't get me wrong ,i'm not making fun of him ,but that's really boring .

When he finished i made my way to the bar to have a drink ,i'mnot planning to get drunk ,just one cup .

I took it and kept wandering around the place ,i 'm still not close to any one in the company ,i'm not a social person after all .

I kept wandering ,until a saw a small lake with a small cottage beside it .

Let's take a close look?! 

Ofcourse !! Why not?! It's so boring here any way.

I walked slowly to the lake while taking quick glances every now and then behind me to make sure no one is looking .

When i arrived ,i was really relieved ; the place is so quiet ,i didnt get into the cottage ,just sit beside the lake ,who cares if my clothes became dirty?! 

I breathed out the the cold fresh air and closed my eyes ,it was really quiet and relieving .

I kept like that for minutes when i heard some noise ,i got up to find the source of it ,i kept walking around the lake ,but there was nothing , actually it stopped , i was about to sit down again when it came back ,but this time i knew the source .

The cottage.

______________________________

Taeun pov: 

It's more  boring than studying math at the weekend !! 

I don't even ungerstand What is the reason for this rediculous party , people dressed in neat and expensive clothes ,drinking and talking to eachother !! 

What a waste of money really! 

Appa finished his speech and kept talking to the people,i was just standing beside my mom ,and people kept saying" oh! You 've grown up!" " you became beautiful!" and so on !!

Ofcourse i would grow up!! 

And the makeup what is making me beautiful .

I left my mom side and went to have my favourite cocktail .

" excuse me ,give me cocktail!" i asked the barman 

" i make a very special cocktail ,miss" he said with a grin

And started to make it .

What is special about the cocktail anyway!! Just fruits together in the Blender!! 

I waited until he finished ,his back was facing me and i couldn't see what he was doing! And why taking so long! 

Just when i was going to oppose , he was ready 

" here is your cocktail miss" he said with a smile 

"thanks" i said and left 

He didn't even fill the cup !! And the colour is strange really !! 

I struggled my shoulder and left for my special place ! 

I made sure no one had seen me , i walked slowly till i reached there.

I breathed out the cold air and closed my eyes .

I got into my special place ,my cottage .

I stepped in and closed the door after me ,i sat on the floor after opening the big window and started to drink .

_____________________________________

Seungho pov: 

I walked slowly to the cottage and the voice was getting more clear ,it's a girl's voice ,mumbling unclear words .

When i was on the door , she spoke again ! 

I have heard that voice before!! 

I knocked on the door ,but i guess she didn't hear me as her voice was loud now ,so i opened it carefully and stepped in ,there was a girl sitting on the floor ,her back facing me .

Just when i was going to walk to her ,she spoke 

" YAHHH!" she yelled but with not a very loud voice .

I stopped in my track ! 

She can't be her!! Please don't be who is my mind .

" what did you put in this?! Why i'm sooo dizzyyyyyyy?! " she was clearly talking to the cup in her hands .

I wanted to get closer to know if she was really her ,but she might saw me .

" who are you?! Hahahahahaha Mister cuppo!" she said to the cup holding it high .

Mister cuppo ?! What is that?! Hahahahaha 

" why aren't you answering me?! " she said with a pout which i couldn't see ofcourse ,but felt it .

" aha!! I should have introduced myself first!"  she said again with a higher tune .

Please don't say it ,please don't say it ,pleaseee 

" I 'M YOON TAEUN, NICE TO SEE YOU !" 

Oh my god !

What i did in my life wrong to be in this coincide ?!! 

First my sister's friend ,now yoon's daughter?! 

" why aren't you speaking ?! I introduced myself ! " she spoke again 

" you are so rude" she said with a pout and her face down .

" i really don't need a rude friend! I have my lakeeeee!" she said and  lift her head again 

" come on lakeeeee tell him that you are my friend" 

Is she really talking to the lake now?! This is the weirdest drunk person i have ever seen .

Well! Let's have some fun! 

" heard?! She is my friend!! How couldn't you heard it?! That was so clear! .right unnie?!" she was moving her head between the cup and the lake 

This girl is redicoulsly crazy! And how can she get drunk at this age?! And ofcourse coming to a secret place so no one would see her .

" i know you are mad of me unnie! I didn't come to meet you yesterday" she said with the head down 

" some stupid jerk crushed into me unnie" she continued.

STUPID JERK?! 

" yes ,unnie ,i'm okay ,just some bruises ,but really okay! " 

" okay ,okay ,okayyyy ,I'M OKAYYYYYYYYY" she went really carzy .

" MISS YOON! MISS YOON! " some one was shouting from near , i quickly stepped out of the cottage and hid behind it .

There were two men ,running near the cottage ,they entered it 

" miss yoon ,are you okay?!" the first one said 

" jonnie! The cup doesn't want to talk to me" i heard her saying.

" what's with her?!" the other man said .

" she is drunk!" the guy named jonnie answered .

" if Mr or Mrs yoon found out ,she will be harsly punished" the other man said.

He didn't respond him but i felt a move in there .

" miss yoon ,close your eyes ,pretend you are sleeping" who named jonnie said.

" but why?!" she answered with a pout which i again felt in her voice.

" just do it miss, if your parents found out you are drunk, you will be punished " he explained

" but the devil barman gave me this" she said 

" i know ,i know ,now close your eyes ,i'll get you safe to your room" he said .