The one with the laundry

Miss not so right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has almost been a month since Dahyun moved in. She doesn't feel at home yet but she doesn't feel like a stranger either. It was so so if you ask her. Her experience wasn't that significant as she spent most of her time in the room, on her bed reading and watching random videos on her phone. She'd rather not go out as she'd always get into unnecessary arguments with her other housemates when she does. Since the holidays are only days away, even though she's already enrolled in her new school, the same school Jungkook is attending, it was decided that she'll come after the holiday break. Was she thrilled to be in the same class as Jungkook? No. But that's not an excuse for her to just dismiss the importance of studies. 

"Where is Grumpy again?" Referring to Yoongi who Dahyun named after one of snow white's dwarfs. She asked Hoseok who was already settling on his bed, getting ready to sleep. It had been a while since she noticed Yoongi's absence from their room but only today did she have the energy to ask and maybe care. 

"Part time job." Hoseok answered, surprised that Dahyun even asked. In fact, Yoongi always sleeps in their room but he figured Dahyun didn't know since her body clock is pretty ed up so she keeps missing the timing when he is home. When Yoongi gets home she's already fast asleep and when he leaves well, she's still in dreamland. 

"Oh." Dahyun cooed as she tuck herself in, thinking how she seriously need to change her blanket as it is getting very dirty. Just the other day an army of ants crawled over her. Partly her fault for eating choco pies on her bed, but the main reason why her bed gets so dirty is her roommates. Sometimes she wakes up and there are random socks and shirts on her bed. 'Damn these dirty boys' Dahyun thought. 

When morning came she went straight to the laundry room with her blanket and bed sheet in hand to wash them. After putting them in the washer she set the timer and headed to the couch in the living room to read while waiting. She turned to her right when she noticed a weight pressing on the couch. It was Seokjin with a cup of coffee. "This is a first. You're up early" he greeted.

Dahyun turned her attention back to her book. "Why do you care?" she doesn't even want to be sassy all the time but these replies comes out very naturally. Seokjin's reaction baffled her though. He just looked at her very softly and patted her head while saying "Aigoo" What the hell is that reaction? Dahyun wondered. If she did that to their other housemates she's sure they would've either engaged in a fight with her, walk out, or throw the coffee in her face. Thinking about it, Seokjin had alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter