Cherry Drop > Cocoa Butter

7-Eleven; Always There For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lying on the couch, Seungcheol couldn't help but to cringe at the poor love advice Dr. Luvbird gave to an anonymous reader in the latest issue of his favorite magazine. Seriously, who would listen to a retired single woman who desperately needs money? He had better things to do than to waste his time reading that crap. And by better, it meant going to the fridge and grabbing a couple of beers for the upcoming volleyball he and Seungkwan will be watching soon.

"15 more minutes left...", he sighed, plopping back on the couch. Maybe, just maybe, he'll close his eyes for a bit and—

"SEUNGCHEOL!"

—or maybe not.

Rushing to where the ear-penetrating screams came from, Seungcheol opened the bathroom door, revealing a half , furious Jeonghan.

"What's wrong babe?!" Seungcheol asked, flustered. "Why is your hair wet?"

"Well, I was going to take a shower and wash my hair, but as soon as I grabbed the bottle of my shampoo, I realised that it was already half empty. Have something to say, babe?"

"Uh, yeah. Seungkwan's coming over to watch the game, gotta go, bye!"

"Not so fast, Seungcheol, get back here!", Jeonghan screamed louder, making Seungcheol freeze.

"Does it really matter? It's just a bottle of shampoo."

Jeonghan's expression changed drastically in a second. His face went from 'I'll kill you with my favorite knife while you're watching your favorite TV show just so you could die not knowing what's gonna happen next', to, suprisingly, a more calmer one.
Аnd that scared Seungcheol to death. Oh boy, he was terrified. I took him a moment to realize that he will soon die when he heard Jeonghan's next words:

"That was my favorite shampoo."

Five words.
It took only five words for Seungcheol to become aware of the fact that he ed up.
He ed up more than when he accidentally called his dear friend Jihoon short.
Or when he accidentally threw Wonwoo's favorite book in the fireplace because he got confused and moved the wrong arm.
He ed up so bad, he won't be able to sit on his after Jeonghan whoops it.
He ed up for good.

"It was an accident...", he muttered, attempting to defend himself one last time before the priest burries his stabbed body...

But hearing Jeonghans next words made him think he actually has a chance of avoiding his death. He migh stay alive, after all.

"Well, I guess there's nothing we can do since it was an accident. I mean, you almost never pay attention, to the point where I even sometimes think to myself: "Wow, this guy really is an idiot", so I guess you're forgiven."

Seungcheol sighed in relief: "Haha, yeah, but look on the bright side; at least I didn't use up all of the contitioner, it's a good thing that I don't have long and girly ha—"

.

"Excuse me?"

.

"Are you implying that I'm a girl, Choi Seungcheol?"

Oh .

I can't believe you, Choi Seungcheol. To up two times in a row. Terrific!

"I didn't mean it that way...", he started.

"But you ment it.", Jeonghan cut him off. "I am not a girl, mister, and you know that very well.", he unwrapped the towel that was covering his lower part of the body.
Seungcheol barely resisted looking down.

"Yes I do, bu—"

"What is your uality, Seungcheol?"

Seungcheol was dumbfounded. For Jeonghan to ask such a thing.

"Like you don't know", he laughed uncomfortably.

"No, I don't know, because apparently I'm a girl to you."

"Oh come on Jeonghan, don't be such a drama queen. I meant that your hair is a little too long, and that you should shorten it a bit..."

But Jeonghan didn't listen. He just thought about how his once gay boyfriend betrayed him and insulted his hair. He was beyond furious.
He was prepared to pull out his ultimate card of punishment.

"Seungcheol, because it appears that you are a little bit confused at the moment, I know just a place for you to go and figure everything out."

The confused homoual could already hear his mother sobbing at his funeral.
This was it- this was the end.

"Oh no, you will not make me go there."

"Oh yes I will."

"Please, anywhere but there!", Seungcheol gave up. He fell on his knees and started pleading his lover even more. "I'll do anything, anything."

"Oh, anything?", Jeonhan grinned sadistically, "Then go there like I told you. You're gonna have so much fun with him, surely!", he was laughing, but Seungcheol didn't find any of it funny.

Oh , I really didn't think this through.

Instead of obeying Jeonghan, he started whining even more:

"But Jeonghannie, I don't want to go to Josh's store. You know how weird he is. He always trows weird looks at me and talks about odd stuff. Not only that, but he always tries to sak me out. Have mercy..."

'Jeonghannie' ignored him completely. He just turned around, grabbed the towel from the floor, and while going back to the bathroom, screamed:

"And since you're gonna stay there for a while, buy me a new bottle of shampoo, you know which one since you USED IT ALL UP!", and slammed the door shut. Seungcheol could only murmur 'but my gayme' before the bathroom door flung open again and Jeonghan screamed again:

"BY THE WAY, DON'T FORGET TO SAY HI TO JOSHUA FOR ME".

Seeing there was no other way but to obey his boyfriend, Seungcheol dragged himself to their local 7-Eleven, quietly sobbing.

It didn't take him more than 10 minutes to arrive at the super-market, but it took him extra 15 minutes to contemplate his life choices and think to himself, why would he even enter? But he couldn't run away now, after all, this is Jeonghan's ex boyfriend, he might tell on him. So he made a Plan! He will enter, but will act like he came on his own, take what he needs to and then quickly scram!
Unfortunatelly for him, the plan failed immediatelly. When he entered, his eyes met with the person he least wanted to meet: Joshua.

"Seungcheol", Joshua uttered, shocked.

"Yeah, hi Joshua, I just came to—"

"SEUNGCHEOL", the guy didn't even pay attention to poor Seungcheol's words. He jumped over the check-out counter and landed on him, both of them falling in the process.

"What the hell dude?!", Seungcheol yelped, "Get off, you're going to suffocate me!"

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!", the other one cried.

"I was literally buying beer here yesterday. It's barelly been a day since I last came!"

"I KNOW BUT I STILL MISSED YOU!"

"That's not how we greet our customers, Jones", a third voice spoke up, "no one would want to come here if continue doing that every time lover boy comes to our store."

"It's Joshua", the latter scoffed.

"Yeah yeah, whatever Jonah, now go arrange those chocolate bars over there."

"Hey Jun", Seungcheol laughed. 'Jonah' finally let go, sulking. Jun grinned. "Hey, lover boy."

When Seungcheol regained his composture, Jun asked:

"What's up, lover boy? Trouble in paradise?"

"What? Haha, of course nooot.... I came to see you guys.... What, can't I once come because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter