Tired

The Story Behind the Six Ramyuns

Jin was exhausted. You would think he was used to this three years after debut but his muscles still ache and his whole body sore after a three-hour concert performance. Not that he would openly admit it to his fans, but after all the dancing, singing, smiling and looking good for the camera, and the foreign phrases they had to memorize, he was just drained.

He fumbled as he tried to insert the hotel key to turn the power on and with no time to waste his hands reached for the switch to turn off the lights. Jin was a sensitive sleeper and he was beyond thankful he had the whole hotel room to himself this time. He didn't want to be bothered even with the slightest snores or shuffling and tossing around in bed whoever his roommate was. He was even more thankful it wasn't Namjoon. The guy's basically a mess of sounds when he sleeps.

Hurriedly, Jin ed his shirt and tossed them to the couch, feet already free from his shoes that were left behind as he was walking across his room. Finally, he wriggled himself out of his pants and with only his boxers on, he crashed to the bed and snuggled in the comforter.

It was 10 minutes into his sleep when he heard a loud banging in his door.

"Hyung!!!" The banging was getting louder by the second. "Hyuuuuuuung!!!!!!!" Judging by the loudness of the screech, it must have been Hoseok screaming his lungs out. "Come out already!!!!"

"If you're not going to open this in 15 seconds were just going to leave you!" He barely heard the shout, figuring it must be Yoongi. He can imagine the annoyed look on his face.

"Yeah! And we'll send you lots of pictures of food!! Meat and all!!" Taehyung teased. He flinched at the mention of food. He was, after all, hungry. The last time he ate was god knows when but he couldn't be bothered with food right now. His body wouldn't cooperate with his stomach growling until the banging at the door stopped. The kids must have given up on waking him up now and figured to just go on their own.

Long after the loud banging has stopped, Jin was still half awake. He was drowsy but somehow he found it difficult to completely go back to sleep again. He kept tossing and turning around until he finally laid flat on his stomach with the comforter barely covering his back. The room was cold yet he loved the chill that it brought down to his spine. It maid him stop thinking of all his worries for a while, let his mind go blank and just enjoy the serene moment before he falls asleep.

Jin was clearly enjoying his time alone and the rare moment to just stay still and lay there. It wasn't until he felt warm rough hands sliding from his waist to his until he was completely warm. He felt the weight of the person on top of him now, his breath hot on Jin's neck.

"Hyung." Jin froze. "I never thought we'd finally get some time alone."

He clearly knew to whom the voice belonged to. It was low, a bedroom voice Jin knew was only reserved for him. He almost found it cute but it was too y at the same time, he was already having eargasms as he replayed it on his head.

He tried to turn to see the intruder's face but he just snuggled closer.

"Hmmm.. Let me just stay like this for a while." He was completely engulfed by a back hug right now, warm hands under his belly. He was thankful for the warmth yet-

"Ahhh~" He couldn’t help but let out a soft moan as the hands slid on his chest, fingers both caressing his now hard s.

"Kookie-yah," he squirmed. "S-sensi-tive." He managed to say. He can feel the sheepish smile spread across the Jungkook's face against his back.

"Mmmm?"

"What are you doing here?" He let Jungkook nuzzle in his neck some more. "I thought you guys left for food."

"Hyung." Jungkook finally slid off to Jin's side, planting a soft kiss on his lips. " Do you think I'd just leave you here unattended?"

It made Jin's twitch.

 


 

A/N: I'm so sorry I at finishing something and only write drabbles~ Hopefully I get the muse to finish this one~ In the mean time, let's leave you to this hanging end~