Problematic person

Problematic person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

, I was late again. Tzuyu quickly run to her closet before change her clothes at the lightning speed. Who cares about showering when you only have 5 minutes before the school gate closed. She grabbed her backpack on the table before dashing out her house. "This is Chaeyoung's fault! If she doesn't ask me to go out with her I wouldn't wake up late. I'll kill you if I don't reach school in time." Tzuyu talked the herself while chanting few curses under her breath.

 

"You almost there, Tzuyu. You can do it." Tzuyu said to herself when the school gate gets into her view. She can see the council students stood there, about to close the gate. She looks at her wristwatch. "Two minutes before the gate closed. Not need to rush." She stopped running and walks casually to the gate. When her eyes met with one of them, the girl smirks as she quickly closed the gate. Tzuyu widens her eyes and she quickly walks to the gate. She glares at the black haired girl who looking back innocently at her.

 

 

"You're late again, Chou Tzuyu." She chirped. She blinks innocently to Tzuyu in purpose to make the latter irritated and she knows she won when Tzuyu cursed her.

 

" you, Minatozaki." Tzuyu spatted. She doesn't know what she had done to her to deserve such treatment. Sana always search for her fault and if she found none she create one. Even though it's not big enough for Tzuyu to get expelled, but it was still miserable. Sure, people admire Tzuyu because of her beauty and problematic side. They find it cool that she always break the school rules. But not for Tzuyu, just like other students,  she want to graduate with a good record. But, thanks to Sana for ruining her dreams.

 

" me? Wow that was ual harassment." She said, hugging herself before throwing a dirty look at Tzuyu who just rolls her eyes in response. "By the way, you already have that hair even before you s me. It ." Sana teased and this time Tzuyu was the one who gives her a disgusting look before she suddenly remembers she doesn't comb her hair this morning.

 

"Wait, look at me in the eyes." She suddenly order, startled Sana in the process.

 

"Why would I?" Sana rolled her eyes, but blush a little by Tzuyu's unexpected words and it went unnoticed by Tzuyu.

 

"Just do what I said." Tzuyu was irritated that she voice raises a bit and surprisely Sana obey her order as she quickly looks into zuyu's eyes. "Open it wide." Sana scowled when she realizes Tzuyu use her eyes as mirror to fix her hair.

 

"You're blushing." Tzuyu teased when she finally notices Sana's red face. "You likes me." She chirped but Sana just rolled her eyes.

 

"I just annoyed. I would never like problematic person like you." She said making Tzuyu scowls in response.

 

"You're the one who turned this nice student into a problematic one! And the problematic one actually is you. The devil who is disguise as an angel." Tzuyu said before trying to climb the gate, but stopped halfway when someone look at her.

 

"Chou Tzuyu, meet me in my office now. Let her in, Sana. " The teacher sighed before walks away from the scene.

 

"Wow thank you, Sana. It's been a while since I got called into that bald oily head office." Tzuyu sarcastically said.

 

"Well, you just went there yesterday. Twice." Sana said, pressed the word Twice to irritate Tzuyu even more before opening the gate to let Tzuyu in. But, Tzuyu just shrugged her shoulder before she turned to Sana.

 

"You're right, Can't wait to get expelled." She said through her gritted teeth and Sana frowned at her words but Tzuyu has already walked away leaving her there.

 

"You're ed up." Momo chirped as she pats Sana's shoulder.

 

A big one. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter