oo2

How We Met [Prequel of 'Remember Me']
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Weekend is finally here and In Ha was getting ready in her room as what L.joe had promised her, both of them are going out together today. While In Ha was brushing her hair, her phone vibrated and it was a text from L.joe.

 

 

 

“I’ll pick you up in front of your house~”

 

 

 

“Hey, where are you going?” asked Jiyong as he sat near his little sister. “Oh, im going out with my friend today~” answered In Ha as she replied L.joe. “Friend? Who?” asked Jiyong. “Someone~” said In Ha as she sat next to him. “Yah, is your friend a guy?” asked Jiyong as he raised his eyebrows. “Well, what if he is a guy? Are you going to be mad at him?” asked In Ha as she leaned against her brother’s arms. “Oh my god, he’s your boyfriend?!” shouted Jiyong in surprised. “oppa, he’s not! We’re just friends!” said In Ha as she hit his arms lightly and Jiyong chuckled seeing his little sister.

 While both of them were arguing, someone rang the doorbell. “oohhh your boyfriend is here~” teased Jiyong and both of them went out from her room to get the door. When In Ha was about to open the door, her brother grabbed the doorknob first and opened the door to found a guy standing in front of the door. “Oh, aren’t you G-Dragon?” asked L.joe “yeah, why?” asked Jiyong “gosh, I admire you a lot! You’re like an idol to me!” exclaimed L.joe “I guess im quite popular among the rebels…. Don’t I?” said Jiyong. “Of course!” said L.joe

“oppa, don’t be so full of yourself!” said In Ha and rolled her eyes. “Sorry, he’s always like that… why don’t you come in first?” asked In Ha “it’s okay… we should go now~” said L.joe “Are you going out with my little sister today?” asked Jiyong and L.joe nodded. “yeah, we’re taking a walk today~” said L.joe “you better take care of her or else you know what im going to do with you~” threatened Jiyong and In Ha hit his arms. “oppa, don’t be like that!” scolded In Ha “sorry L.joe~” said In Ha as she slips on her pink high cut converse shoes. “Don’t worry hyung, In Ha will be fine~” said L.joe. “Should we?” asked L.joe as he held his hands out and without hesitation, In Ha took his arms. “Goodbye oppa!” waved In Ha cutely.

 

 

 

L.joe had brought In Ha to mall nearby their house. “We’re going for a roller skate?” asked In Ha “yeah, come on~” said L.joe and both of them went to rent a shoes. After they’ve gotten their shoes, both of them were tying their shoelaces together. L.joe got it done first when he saw In Ha was struggling with her left shoes. Without saying anything, he bend down in front of her and help her tying the shoelaces. “T-thanks~” said In Ha and her cheeks turned pink, nad he heart was beating rapidly. *what’s wrong with me?* thought In Ha. “Alright, done!” said L.joe and stands up and held his hand out. “Come on, let’s skate!” said L.joe and took her hand and brought her to the rink.

“You can skate right?” asked L.joe and In Ha nodded “yeah, it’s no different than ice skate… im good with roller skate~” said In Ha as she skate away from L.joe. “Goodbye~” said In Ha happily as she skate away from him. “Yah~” called L.joe and skate to catch up on her. “You can’t catch me~” sang In Ha happily as she skate away happily. Suddenly, while In Ha was having fun skating alone someone caught her from her back “ah!” squealed In Ha “got you!” shouted L.joe as he hug her making her stop from skating away from him.

“Who told you that I can’t catch you?” asked L.joe as he broke the hug. “And,” said L.joe and went near her face and stares for a while. *she had a beautiful eyes* thought L.joe “and what?” asked In Ha “always remember that im faster than you when it comes to skate, alright?” said L.joe and In Ha laughed. “Yeah right~” retorted In Ha and skated away. “Yah!” called L.joe and skated towards her. Both of them were having so much fun together. After tired from the skating, they decided to go out from the mall and take a walk.

While walking, In Ha saw an ice cream parlour “oh, ice cream!” exclaimed In Ha and went there. “Yah, where are you going?” asked L.joe and ran to catch up on her. After he entered the ice cream parlour, saw In Ha looking through the glass that is filled with ice cream. To L.joe, she looks very beautiful and he literally smiled seeing her. “So, which flavour?” asked L.joe “vanilla strawberry~” answered In Ha. After they’ve gotten their ice cream, both of them continue with their strolling while having their ice cream. Both of them were walking side by side with the back of their hands brushes against each other. Without hesitation, L.joe took her hands and intertwined with her. “What-“ said In Ha w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter