Final

The Saga Of Pain
Please log in to read the full chapter

In a bar full of people enjoying themselves, three individuals stood out. They were not dancing, smiling, laughing, or having the time of their lives; but drowning their sorrows in alcohol. All three of them were different from each other yet they had a similar aura surrounding them. An aura which connected them. The aura of loss and pain.

Siwon, a handsome man in his early thirties was a regular at this bar. He had been frequenting it ever since his husband died. Five years ago. Every night was the same routine for him- eat, drink and go back to a place which he used to call a ‘home’. Losing his husband made him lose himself. The memories of what he had with his husband plagued him, and was tearing him apart. It had been five years since his demise, but he still couldn’t make peace with his death. How could he, when he lost him in the snap of the fingers?

Kyuhyun had gotten married today. What was a bridegroom doing here? The day he imagined to be a fairytale turned to be a nightmare. He was a mere ‘rebound’ for his husband. That is what he called him, a ‘rebound’. In fact, he also confessed that he never loved him, and married him because he was turning old and he was a ‘trophy husband’. His heart was shattered. Still donning his white wedding tuxedo, he had made an entry to the bar. Little did he know that even alcohol could not nurse his broken heart. Intoxication could not make him forget what he wanted to never remember.

Tiffany, yes that is what she was called now. She was no longer the naïve and innocent Stephanie. She was Tiffany, the . A person had forced her into this profession. No matter what she did, the lament of losing her innocence always remained. She craved a normal life where she could be the same naïve girl again. The yearning for love was always present in her heart. She was a hopeless romantic. However, she was aware of her reality. Tiffany thought that she could never find love. How could she expect somebody to love her, when she could not love herself? Eyes are the windows to the soul, and her eyes told a tale of innocence lost. These thoughts filled her with pain.

As she was pondering on these thoughts, a known face caught her eye. The face which plagued her memories. The face which haunted her. The face responsible for her metamorphoses from the sweet Stephanie to the bold, stiletto wearing Tiffany.

Seunghyun. Seunghyun was here. Seunghyun who forced her into this profession. In her eyes, he was no less than a monster. A monster who took ad

Please log in to read the full chapter