friday nights.

Say You'll Never Go

It was Friday night back when they were in High School. The seven guys from Class 4-3 has not yet decided where to go and get wasted. The classrooms are already empty except Class 4-3's room since the boys are still there, undecided. 

"Okay okay, for the nth time. Let's have the night out at my place!" Seokjin raised his left hand, volunteering. Finally, they all agreed to go to Kim family's pad... again.

It's always the same scenario during Fridays after classes. The boys will think for hours and Seokjin will save the day by volunteering their place. It's not like they don't have a choice but Kim family's pad is actually a 'dream house' and everything they eat, everything they drink, every air that they breath are free.

"What are we drinking tonight?" Yoongi said as he grab his bag from the table. "Budweiser. Jin hyung, do you have it there?" The youngest, Jungkook asked as if he's a liquor expert, earning judging stares from his older hyungs.

"Yeah I think so? Dad bought a new set of drinks last week." 

After the discussion, they finally left the school portals and used Namjoon's dad's car on their way to Seokjin's place. 

"Namjoon hyung, did you get permission from your dad this time?" Taehyung dipped his head forward on the driver's seat. 

"Nah, illegal." Namjoon smirked, glancing at the mirror. Throwing a sly smile at Taehyung. He now turns on the stereo and played Flo Rida's Low. 

Namjoon uses his dad's car every time they are going somewhere. But since he's a total "badass" he borrows it without his father's consent. One time, he was driving and he accidentally bumped on a tree near Seokjin's area. Namjoon is scared of his own father so he asked for his Uncle Jaejoong's help to cover everything up. ( Jaejoong is Seokjin's father ) 

"I really like going to Jin hyung's house. Uncle is so cool, he basically allows like everything but not really. He's really cool." Hoseok blurted out of the blue and the other just gave him a "I see what you did there" look. Especially Namjoon, whom he is really close with.

"Is it really because of uncle?" Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows as if he was trying to imply something.

"Jin hyung, have you seen Hobi hyung's wallpaper?" Jimin curled his lips into a smirk, giving Hoseok a teasing look.

Hoseok tensed up on his seat and heaved a sigh. 

"Is there something I should know?" Seokjin raised an eyebrow at the obvious boys, lifting his head up a little bit. He gave them a puzzled look.

"Is it a girl, Hobi?" His lips formed a smirk as well upon saying the word "girl". Hoseok isn't really that into relationships so it's rare to talk about a girl when it comes to him. He froze on his spot, he can't even talk properly.

"I see. So who is this lucky girl, saeng? Do I know her?" Seokjin added and the boys became noisier. "Ooohs" and "Woah" can be heard inside the moving car. 

"You know what Jin hyung, that girl is really close to you. The girl who shares the same blood with you." Taehyung high fived Jimin and Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows as he realize what Taehyung said. 

"Jinah? My sister? Woah. Really?"

"A-ah what are you guys talking about. What the hell. I'm just trying to live silently here!" Hoseok stuttered.

"Silently. Hah. Coming from Hobi hyung!? SILENT!?" Jungkook stifled a laugh, emphasizing the word silent. Well, he's right. Hoseok is like a walking radio and he can't shut up but this time, he's speechless.

"Atleast it's Hobi who likes my sister. Not Namjoon or Jimin or just any of you ugly guys." Seokjin crossed his arms.

"What an ." Namjoon mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"But that doesn't mean I'm allowing you that easy Jung Hoseok! You know that Jinah is the only girl in our family. Paps and I are taking care of her so much. So starting from now, I'm eyeing you." He lifted up his two fingers, forming a 'v' sign and pointed it to Hoseok who just gulped on his place.

"W-what are you saying hyung! You're saying nonsense."

-------------

The trip to Seokjin's place is noisier this time because of their Hobi business. 

Finally, they arrived and Jinah opened the gates for the parking. She smiled at them and exchanged hellos. 

"Where's paps?" Seokjin asked casually his little sister while setting up the table for their night out.

"Not going home today. He'll stay over night at Uncle Youngbae's place. Y'know business." 

"Okay! Good!" excitedly, Seokjin plugged the stereo. He knows that their dad won't like the atmosphere if he's there but since he's out, might as well, take advantage of it.

Jungkook opened the bottle of Budweiser and started pouring some on his hyungs glasses. Except Hoseok, he can't drink. 

He's not allowed to drink because of his health condition. His heart won't take it if he uses too much of his energy or there are extreme emotions. Also, if there's an alcohol intake.

Hoseok decided to sit by the table where Jinah is cleaning. The other boys are starting to get drunk and God knows they aren't sane if they are drunk.

"Oh, look at them. Crying over a song." Jinah shook her head at the sight of crying boys. 

"You know what, I want to drink too sometimes." Hoseok crossed his arms as he fixes his gaze to Jinah, who is now sitting across him. 

"But you can't. You don't want to die this early." she chuckled in a sarcastic way. Hoseok reached for her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Well if Jin hyung will know that his little sister is already my girlfriend. I'll die asap. He'll kill me."

"We'll tell them in the right time, okay?"

They both agreed to tell Seokjin and their dad in the right time. They don't want them to be so shocked. Especially Seokjin warned him and all. As much as he wants to shout it out proudly, Hoseok respects her decision. Soon, they'll find out anyway.

He loves her so much. He knows that this feeling is different than his past relationships. She wasn't his first girlfriend and he was her first boyfriend. She wasn't the first but Hoseok doesn't see her as a girlfriend. He sees her as his wife in the near future.

He thought it was only in the movies when they say "that's the one" but he's experiencing it as of the moment.

The girl in front of him is the one.

 

 

 

A/N: Oh woah woah that was too long! Anyway, enjoy and don't be a silent reader!!!! :)