The Fatal Flaw / EAGIS no.1

The Fatal Flaw [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SYNOPSIS   In the year 2060, Earth had been overtaken by an alien race known only as "The Unknown". Plunging the green planet into darkness, the surviving members of the human race protected themselves by hiding underground. It was during this escape that certain individuals having supernatural powers were discovered, prompting the remaining leaders to form the organization "Extraterrestrial Assassination Global Intercept Society"—known simply as EAGIS—to become their primary security defense. Relying on these agents with 'gates' of extraordinary abilities, humankind was able to protect themselves; slowly eradicating the alien species occupying Earth wave after wave at a time.   This story begins 52 years since the alien invasion. Many EAGIS agents have fallen and some missing in action. Eradicating the aliens have not been an easy task. Like mankind, these extraterrestrials are also engineered to evolve over time. They are smarter, stronger and more vicious now than they were over half a century ago and the EAGIS organization can only do so much minimize their attacks.   In an effort to save the remaining members of EAGIS, teams were deployed in search of gate wielders to join the organization. Among the active agents in the search of these beings is a young woman, Yoona, whose journey becomes complicated with the sudden reappearance of someone she thought she'd lost a long time ago. ...

THE CAST OF THE FATAL FLAW

         ... T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter