The Fun

Staying with Suju

~~{Zhou Mi's POV}~~
We all headed to the balcony cafe on the third floor.
I was really glad that we got to do this. Everyone got to get to meet Kay and we had so much fun.
Once we got to the cafe, we found out that Ashley and Heechul were already there waiting for us. They must have had a great time because they were chatting and laughing like they've been best buds forever.
We all sat around two round tables. Surprisingly, out of everyone she could pick to sit with, Kay sat sat down next to me!
Ashley was sitting in front of us between Eunhyuk and Heechul. Siwon was on the other side of me, next to Eunhyuk while Henry was between Kay and Heechul.
Everyone else was at the other table.
" Oh! I almost forgot! " Ashley grabbed her shopping bag and searched through it.
" Here! I got this for you! " she handed a small box to Eunhyuk.
He looked shocked at first, then he gave a small shy grin.
He opened up the box and looked in. He looked surprised.
He pulled out a silver chain with a monkey charm and a blue heart. It was a necklace.
" Oh, thanks! It's really nice, I love it! " he gave Ashley a quick hug.
" For you, " she handed Kay a box that looked similar to Hyuk's.
I watched intently as she opened it. She gasped.
" One for me to? Aw, thanks! " she had a huge smile stretched across her face.
She had also gotten a necklace, only hers had a unicorn and a purple heart.
" You see, I got you, Hyukie, and Heechul necklaces with charms that kind of describe you and I got myself one with matching charms. Kind of like friendship necklaces! " Ashley explained.
" What about me? " Henry whined. " Nothing for your cousin? " He pouted.
" Sorry Henry. But don't worry, I'll get you something on the way out! " she smiled sweetly and giggled.
" So, what'd you guys get? " Heechul asked.
" I just got some clothes and a little bit of jewelry, " Kay stuck out her arm to display her charm bracelet.
" Cool, it kind of goes with the necklace, " Ashley smiled.
" Well, I got an awesome collar for Heebum, see? " he showed us the red collar. " And one for Ashley, since she obviously needs one, " he held up her wrist. She was wearing a pink diamond studded collar as a

bracelet.
Ashley giggled and playfully pushed Heechul. I saw a hint of jealousy in Eunhyuk's eyes.
We got our food and began eating our lunch. Me and Kay both got noodles.
Kay fumbled with her chop sticks, obviously her first time eating Asian style.
" Here, let me help, " I gently grabbed her hands and positioned them correctly on the chop sticks. Then I grabbed my own and demonstrated.
" See, like this, " I picked up a piece of tofu and held it out to her. " Here, "
She ate the piece of tofu off of my chop sticks and grinned.
" Mmm, can't wait to eat mine! " she giggled. I exploded. Well, not literally, anyways. Just on the inside.
She picked up her chopsticks once again and easily picked up some noodles.
" Like that? " she looked at me.
" Yep, just like that, " I gave a small nod and went back to my own noodles.
The whole meal was deliscious and we all joked around the whole time. Me and Kay even took turns feeding each other. Henry said we looked cute!
" So, where to next? " Donghae asked with a glass of tea in his hand.
" Um, well, we can stop by a few stores and then head out. We still got a lot of places to visit, " Henry explained.
Kay elbowed me.
" Huh? " I looked at her.
" Ask him about visiting the park, " she whispered.
" Um, Henry? "
" Yeah? " he placed his head in his hands and looked as if he was terrible amazed in what I had to ask.
" Do you think we can stop by the park on the way back? You know, to relax and unwind and stuff, " I crumpled up my napkin.
" Sure, why not? Anyways, time to get going! After a few mor stores, we head out to the movie theater! " he looked as if he thought that he had just invented the best thing ever.
" Yaay!!! " Sungmin jumped up. We all got up and headed out.
I didn't realise it at first, but Kay hooked her arm with mine. She looked up at me and smiled.
" This is going to be fun! " she said. I laughed and listened to the background music.
To my surprise, they were playing Perfection by Super Junior M. Yes!
I pulled my arm away and began dancing to the beat and singing along. Kay laughed and did a few of her own dance moves. We all laughed and began doing a little ballroom dancing, even though it didn't go with the

song at all.
It was so fun. I felt like that maybe for once, she actually like me. But this moment was way too short.
" Come on love birds, Ashley's done shopping, let's go, " Henry said and tugged my arm. I blushed like crazy. Meanwhile, Kay just giggled and pulled me out of the mall.
We walked the busy streets toward the movie theater. What exactly was Henry's plan?
" So what should we watch? A comedy? " he said as we looked at the movie titles.
" Yeah! " Eunhyuk said.
" Nooo! Action!! " Ryeowook spoke up.
" Okaaay, let's vote. Comedy? " me, Kay, Ashley, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Heechul, and Henry raised their hands.
" Action? " Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Yesung, Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin raised their hands.
" Comedy it is! " Henry headed inside and we followed.
" No! Remember last time? I almost got us kicked out! " Leeteuk protested. Haha, I remember that.
" Oh well, don't laugh this time, " Henry bought us tickets ( that's 13 tickets, probably about $100 right there) and 4 extra large popcorns for us all to share.
" Hey, you want to share a drink with me? " Kay turned to me.
" Sure. Coke? "
" Sounds great, " she headed to the consession stand and got us a large Coke with her own money.
" Oh you should've let me pay! " I complained.
" Oh, no, it's okay. The drink's on me! " she giggled as we walked into the darkened room where the movie was being shown.
Me, Kay, Henry, Ashley, Eunhyuk, and Siwon sat right smack in the middle with Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Leeteuk a few rows behind us. Heechul, Yesung and Ryeowook sat up front.
The movie began shortly and everyone settled down to enjoy the movie.
The best part was that I got to sit there and watch it with Kay. It seemed like it was just the two of us. Except, of course, every once and a while when Leeteuk laughed his unique little laugh which probably irratated a

few people. He kept on having to clap a hand over his mouth while Donghae would smack his leg.
The movie was great itself but I couldn't really focus. Me and Kay were sharing our drink and popcorn, though Henry tried to impress us by tossing it in his mouth like they show on T.V.
" So what? I can do that too, " Ashley said and tossed a few pieces of popcorn into as well. We all laughed.
As soon as the movie was over, we all left, some of us still laughing while others discussed the plot of the movie. 
I walked beside Kay and she hooked arms with me once again. I couldn't help but blushing.
" This is so much fun, but the day is going by so fast! " she said with a sigh.
" Yeah, it's already 1:30, " I sighed as well. " Hey, Henry, what are we going to do next? "
" Oh, ummm... OOOH! How about the arcade? " Henry said as we crossed the streets. " Then we'll eat dinner at a resturant, stop by the park, and head home for the night. "
" YESSS!! " Kyuhyun jumped up in victory. Typical game freak.
" Mimi? " Kay looked up at me, still hooked onto my arm. I hoped she never let go.
" Yes, princess? " I added that last part without realising it and instantly blushed.
" Teehee. Well, I'm glad I got to hang out with you. Today's been a great day so far and I hope we get to do this more often, " she gave me a hug then looked into my eyes.
Then, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek, leaving me speechless.
We continued on our way to the arcade even though I was momentarally stunned. Maybe she really does like me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! I like this chapter ^^ and all in Zhou Mi's POV! comment, subscribe, and keep reading! ~