Chapter 1

Our Journey

At Seoul National University (SNU), there is a group has 7 boys. Even though they’re not the same age, they’re very close. They’re not the most famous in their school, but everybody loves them because of their talents, their music and their humor.

Jungkook í s the youngest and everyone calls him “a golden makmae”. I can say that he was very good at everything, nothing can make hard on him… excepted one.

“Jungkook!”

“Yes~”

“Jungkook! Listen! You’ll start your English class with a new tutor next week”

“Mom~~~” he winced “I don’t want! This is the 3th time you tutors an English teacher for me. I think it would be the same with 2 times ago. And it’ll end with my bad marks after every exam”

“It was happened because-…..” she couldn’t finish her sentence when Jungkook interrupted her.

“BECAUSE…” he smiled “Because I was born belongs to music not to English! It’s very easy to understand! Mom~ you are making the English teachers feel ashamed when they can’t accomplish their mission. It’s a shame! Tsk… tsk.. tsk..” he clanked his tongue while shaking his head.

“This little… You’re admitting your limited English ability?!”

“kkkk…” he chuckled because his mom can’t say any words with his incredible excuses.

“This little…” she suddenly took the dish with full of fruits from him “do you know how important English is nowadays?!? How can you have a high future with only music?”

“Mom! Give it back to me! I’m eating!”

“Are you listening to me?! I repeat from next week you’ll learn English at home under the teaching of J!”

He looked at his mom “J?! Who is J? Is she from America?!? Jeez… her name tells me all about her! Mom~ You must invest heavily in my improvement”

“I’m serious, Jungkook!”

“OK Mom~” he shrugged

“She’s Korean. I had talked to her before. She is studying at SNU too”

“What?! You meant she’s not a real teacher? She is just a student and she’s in the same school with me?!?” he laughed.

“Yes!”

“Which course is she studying?!” he asked

“Fashion designer…”

Jungkook immediately turned to be serious “Mom! You think a fashion designer student can teach me E better than a real teacher?!?”

“My friend introduced her to me. She had lived in America..”

End fashback.

“That’s all!”

“Is she pretty?!?” Jin winked at Jungkook

“Jeez… Hyung!” Jimin slapped Jin’s shoulder.

“I’m just kidding~” he laughed.

“Your mother should let me teach you E. She knows I’m very good at E and I have the same age with that girl. I’m sure your E will improve in a few weeks” Rap Monster (RM) his chin.

“C’mon! Your few weeks will become many years for sure! Have you ever seen Jungkook keeps silent and learns especially E with us around him?!” Suga smirked.

“So Jungkook…. Did you agree with her?”

“Do I have the choice?!?” he shrugged “the class is starting this evening. I have to go home now…”

“Don’t worry Jungkook! If she bullies you, tell me and I will get back the justice for you” Jhope said

“Hyung! Did you forget that there was 2 real teachers had to give up at him?!” V smirked at Jungkook.

“kkkk…” he replied “ok! I’m going! Bye!”

*******

Ping poong~

The mother went to open the door.

“Hello~” the girl bowed.

“Oh J! You’re here~”

“Yes” she smiled back.

“Come on in”

J followed her into the house. It’s very nice and has 3 floors.

“Go down, Jungkook! Your teacher is being here!” the mother called for her son.

Jungkook had a look on J when he was standing at the stair. He didn’t know why he felt a bit worried.

“Hello! I’m Jeon Jungkook. Call me Jungkook” he bowed politely to J.

“I’m J! Nice to meet you!”

Jungkook leaded her to a room is in the second floor. It’s opposite his room. It looks like another living room but smaller than the one in the first floor.

“Hmmm~”

Jungkook looked at her and waited for her words.

“Jungkook!”

“Yes?!”

“I’ve talked to your mother before and she told me about your E ability. But I still need to know which level you are. So… I’ll let you do a test first. Then we’ll start learning some grammars. That’s all we are doing today. Do you have any questions?!”

“No…” he shook his head “ ah Yes!” but immediately changed his answer.

J smiled lightly “what’s it?”

“Can I not do the test?!” he rubbed his back neck.

“Sorry I can’t give you an answer as you expected. I’ve prepared it for you” she put the paper on the table and tapped her finger on it “don’t worry! It’s not too difficult!”

Jungkook sighed “O-k~”

1 hour and a half have pasted.

“Today will stop here. I hope it won’t be too boring”

“N…no” he said. Your words are the truth that I want to say out loud! Jeez!- thought Jungkook.

“Actually I’ve never taught any student like you. I just taught the kids in 10s. I felt worried at first but now it has gone away…”

“Huh?!?”

“I mean there’s no difference between teaching you and the kids!” J laughed.

“Teacher J! How can you compare me with those kids?!? Of course I’m- bet-ter~”

“You are?!”

Jungkook just looked at J, hesitating if he should nod or not. He now looked like a naive sheep making J amused.

“Ok! I’m sorry! I just want to make you become more excited because you looked so bored with E. During the class, you just focused on your book. And you just spoke when I asked. I know focusing on working is good but too much anything is not good also~”

“Jeez~” he chuckled.

“Do you feel more comfortable?!” J threw a pillow into him.

Jungkook quickly caught it then looked at her with weird eyes.

“I’m older than you by 2 years. Imagine you are studying with your noona. You can tell me your problem and we’ll solve it together to make E become more easy, OK?” she made an Ok sign to him.

“O-ok!” he nodded. Perhaps this is the weirdest teacher that I’ve ever met- he thought.

“It’s enough~ today I won’t leave you any homework. But you have to revise all we studied”

“Yes!”

“See you in this Wednesday! Bye~” she left without forgetting to rub his head.

“Aishh~ my hair! It’s messing because of you”

J chuckled “see you later!” she waved her hands to him.

 

 


Hi guys!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!