Gone

Gone

Just right after they enter high school Hanbin begin to ignored Joy and Jennie leaving them confuse with his sudden attitude change towards them until they saw him hanging out with some new boys from another school. The girls try talking to Hanbin but he always blows them off, their friendship broke apart after he ignored them for three years straight.  Joy and Jennie move on with their life and forget about their friendship with Hanbin, minding their own business and ignored him and his friends. Joy was walking downstairs when she heard some noises coming from the balcony deck, curiosity she walked towards the noise and saw Hanbin punching another boy whose already badly beaten and pleading for Hanbin to stop but he didn't, Joy start to walk away but she knew it was wrong if she didn't do anything. 

"Yah Hanbin!" She shouted when he look up. "Who do you think you are to beating up your classmates in school? Who gives you the right to do this to another human!" He threw the boy towards Joy and she helped him up. "Are you ok?" She asks trying to lift him up. "Can you stand up?" She asks?

Hanbin pulled her away and the boy fell on his feet again, he told the boy to leave before he changes his mind and went after him again. He got up quickly and ran away leaving Joy speechless, Hanbin turn to look at Joy and she turn to look at him.

"What?" She asks. "Don't think I won't snitch on you. What happen to you? Your not the same kid I once knew, your just the Devils son."

Hanbin grabbed her shirt and pull her back before she could get away when she flew back and fell on her . She look up at him who's now infront of her looking down on her.

"You wanted to take his place that's why your here." Hanbin bends down to her eye level. "I don't normally hit girls, but for you I'll make an exception."

Joy push him away and got up from the ground as she look at him with hatred fill her eyes, he smile and walked forward towards her as she moves back slowly until she hit the end of the balcony. Hanbin grabbed a handful of Joy hair from the back and she yelp when he pull, she fought with him and scratch him by mistake he pushed her away and she fell once again. Hanbin grab her shirt collar and pulled her up, he slap her across the face shocking her. Joy kick him in between his legs once he let go of her she ran for the door, she didn't look back and just kept running until she got to her gym locker and grabbed a spare shirt since her was torn by Hanbin. She change and notice a bruise on her face, applying makeup to cover up before heading back to class and she couldn't stop thinking about how scary he looked when he wanted to hurt her. Joy went to look for Jennie when she found her by her locker, the two girls walk out of school together and headed to Jennie house to do their homework together. It was 6 pm when Joy headed back to her house and saw that boy from earlier, she went up to him and tap him on the shoulder. 

"Hey?" He turn around to look at Joy. "How are you feeling?"

"I can't be seen with you, I'm sorry."

He walks off leaving Joy confuse but she shrug it off and we through the park to her house to get to her house quicker, taking her key out and opening the door she went in and about to close the door when she felt someone foot blocking the door from closing. Joy turn around to look and saw Hanbin standing by her door, he came in and close the door.

"You didn't think I was going to let it go did you?"

"What the hell happen to you Hanbin? Why are you being this person your not."

"No one makes me who I don't want to be Joy."

"Just get out of my house, your not welcome here anymore."

"Don't be like that Joy. We use to be best friend remember?"

He grabbed Joy shirt and pull her closer towards him only inches away from his face, he look at her milky white face dark black hair and red lip. He touch her cheek lightly before kissing her catching Joy off guard, he held her tightly as his arms went around her waist closing her in tighter. 

"Hanbin stop!" Joy shouted. "Hanbin!"

Hanbin push Joy away amd she fell on the ground hard, she look at him with hatred.

"Don'tinterfere with anyone or else I'll be back."

Joy watch as he walks out the door and she ran to lock the door, she didn't understand why he said that in the first place and why he did that to her. The next day she saw Jennie and hanbin talking and walking towards Jennie  way when Hanbin saw Joy and left. 

"What's with him?"

"Nothing, let's go." 

Jennie pull Joy as the two left to their class but Joy couldn't get the scene that morning off her mind and ask Jennie only to annoyed her. She told Joy off and mind her own business and walked away, she knew Hanbin must have said something to Jennie and the way shes already acting towards her. As more days went by she notice Jennie talking to her less and less.

"Jennie what's going on?"

"Look, your one of my best friend and I love you but I need time to myself to breath. Being with you is suffocating."

"Oh well I'm sorry!"Joy said a little annoyed with her behavior. "Whatever do what you want, see if I care." 

Joy walks off and she knew she cared alot about Jennie but just pretenting that she didn't care. Joy didn't bother calling Jennie or went to see her that evening when she decided to go grab some ice cream and drinks when she saw Jennie with two boys. 

"Jennie what are you doing here?"

Jennie look up and saw Joy. "Hanging out?"

"This late?"

"Your not my mom Joy."

Joy and Jennie just stood there looking at each when the two boys turn around and she saw Hanbin and the other boy Bobby. Bobby smile at Joy and looked at her from head to toe, she look at the boy weird and walk off not saying anything to Jennie or Hanbin.  Joy decided to cut her hair short and went to school the next day with a lots of her classmates shocking at her new look.