Your True Colors

Fake Friends

FIRST DAY OF 11th GRADE

HOME: 6:00am

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE HANDS UP IF YOUR FEELING THE VIBE NOW AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE 1 STEP 2STEPS GO.

Before the alarm could continue Kiloni turned it off and groaned and rolled over."Ugh, Summer break why did you go by so fast. Please come back.." she said while throwing her head into her pilliow in despair. Kiloni finally got up to go shower. She finally got out the shower and got dressed in a pair of shorts and a white button shirt she tucked the front in her shorts and left the back out and she threw on her favorite black snap back and laid back down since she finished early. "Loni, ya friends are here". She rolled over and groaned again this time landing on the floor with a thump. She laid there laughing while everyone ran upstairs to see if she was alright."Kiloni are you ok--Why are you laughing you just fell and you find it funny" Jin yelled at her. "Right you could have been injured stupid" V continued. "Pfft haha, Im-Im sorry it wasn't on purpose. I rolled over and fell off the bed. It was hilarious. Kiloni wasn't like most girls she wasn't the sensitive one that would cry if she broke a nail or cry because of a bruise. She was a tough girl. RapMon helped her up and Suga smacked the back of her head "Owww, Hyung" she yelled with a smirk before Suga could react she already ran out her room "Bye mom see ya later" she yelled her mom while she running from the guys. Jin dropped everyone off at school while he went off to his campus. Once they all walked in to school all the boys left Kiloni in the hallway by herself. She didn't understand why but it's a good thing she been attending that school since the 9th grade. "Loniiiiii, I missed you" yelled out Eunbi. "Eunbi, i missed you too doll. How have you been?" Kiloni asked her "I've been better. Kinda still wish the summer was still her though."She said while walking to their lockers. "I agree , it seems like summer break went by within 2days. I don't want to see these snakeus." Kiloni said causing Eunbi to laugh "You ain't never lie" with that the bell rang indicating it was time for class the girls bid each other bye and went their separate ways. "This school year is gonna be harder than the last"Kiloni said while walking to class by herself. Once she was in class she saw Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook sitting there surrounded by girls. She didn't wanna go over their so she texted Jimin.

Kiloni:Jimin, why did you guys leave me earlier??

She asked/texted curious about why they left her. She Saw Jimin take out his phone look in her direction with a glare and he stuck his phone back in his pocket. Tae and Kookie did the same towards and she wonderd what she did wrong since they were all just playing around earlier.

"What is with them" she asked her self with a pout and a sigh.