Final

Karma Caught You Little Runaway

Sungmin swear that he used to the mocking from his friends. Half of that was true. But it doesn't make those harsh words hurt any less.

People look at him as that nice and easy guy who won't retaliate at anything you say. That's why, he always in the receiving end of their rude and sometimes cruel jokes.

When Hyukjae asked him to come to their class reunion this weekend, as usual, Sungmin can't say 'no' even though he didn't really want to go.

~~~

Sungmin cursed at himself as Sunny approached him, maybe he really shouldn't come here. "Woahhh... Lee Sungmin... Still a nerd i see..." She said with high pitched voice which instantly make people look at them.

"is that your dad clothes?" Someone said behind him, and Sungmin will always recognize that voice. Lee Hyukjae. He always have high sense of fashion, and now, he is one of the A class designer in Korea.

Sungmin looked down at his clothes. "No. It's mine.“ he answered.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything is wrong!“ Hyukjae exclaimed. "The color is not good. The cut is not fit. And i don't even want to talk about the old model... Ewww~"

Kangin who was watch the banter from the side laughing at Hyukjae's exaggerated gesture. "Don't say that. Not everyone can get themselves a designer clothes." He smiled nicely at Sungmin. A smile which will make him think Kangin stand up for him if he didn't know better. "Our Sungmin here doesn't look like successful enough for that." There. His gut was right. Mocking him apparently still his classmates favorite thing.

Jessica, their other classmates gasped, "I know it... Someone like you won't be success. People will always step on you." Sungmin can't help but smiled bitterly at how true that words actually. Look. At. His. Friends.

"Do you married?" Kangin asked him.

"N-"

"Of course not!" Sunny cut him before he can answer it. "Don't be insensitive jerk. He come here alone and you still ask him that?!" She reprimanded Kangin.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes at them. "He is gay. He had a crush to Siwon back then. Remember?" Sungmin cringed at the memory. He really shouldn't come to this reunion.

“Talk about Siwon, do you guys know he really a VIP now." Sunny said before she added, "He is the one asked Cho Kyuhyun to come as a guest star at this party."

Sungmin's eyes widened, and before he can stop himself, he already grabbed Sunny's hand. "Really? Cho kyuhyun will come?"

Sunny look shocked at his sudden enthusiasm, "Why? Are you a fans?“ Jessica asked him with a tinge of mockery in her voice.

" No... It's just... Will he really come?"

"Oh, stop it... Of course he will. Siwon said so himself." Kangin said as he waved his hand in front of Sungmin's face.

~~~

Right at that moment, the main door opened, and all the guest attention centered to the two tall handsome men who just entered the room.

"Talk about the devils..." Hyukjae said.

"He is really here... " Sungmin unconsciously whispered.

Jessica who heard that despite of the low volume sharply snapped to him," Don't you dare embarrassed us." She pointed her perfectly manicured finger at Sungmin. "Cho Kyuhyun is the nation prince. You are not allowed to talk to him when he come here."

"Why?" Sungmin innocently asked her. Sunny laughed and rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on... You think he will acknowledged someone like you?"

"Shush... Here they come." Hyukjae nudged at her.

"Remember. Don't. You. Dare. Embarrassed. Us." Jessica hissed her last warning when Siwon and Kyuhyun reach where they standing together.

~~~

Siwon smiled at them before he introduced the special guest with him. "Guys, I'm sure you already know him. Cho Kyuhyun." He gestured at the man beside him. Kyuhyun just nodded at them.

"Kyuhyun, this is Sunny." The brunette shake her hand, make her blushing. "You two must be a close friend. To call each other with first name..." She said and then added "You can call me Sunkyu~" Before giggling. Her laugh was a little creepy if you asked Sungmin.

"Jessica." Siwon pointed at the girl next to - still giggling - Sunny. Jessica ing the back of her hand like how a European lady in the old times did when they expecting a greet from a man. Kyuhyun blinked at her stretched hand before decided to play along. Took her hand and kissed it whilst he bowing. "Awwww~ What a gentleman..." She unconsciously squealing.

Siwon laughed at her silly antic, before continue, "This is Kangin." Before the man can say anything, Kyuhyun preceding him, jokingly said "I don't kiss random man's hand." Make the group roared in laughter except for one person.

Hyukjae noticed this, and scoffed at sungmin before whispered, "Don't be stupid. Even if he kiss men's hands, he won't kiss yours." 

After the laughter went down, Siwon pointed at Hyukjae." I think you have met Hyukkie before?“ Kyuhyun looked at him and said, "Ahhh, yes. We worked together twice i think." Hyukjae shrugged smugly while his friends looked at him like he suddenly is an amazing person. "Yeah, we have..."

Siwon lifted one eyebrow and shake his head at his friends.Then he caught another person a little hidden behind Hyukjae. "Oooh! I almost missed you there." He said as he grabbed Sungmin's wrist. Pulled him forward.

"This is Sungmin. Our former class president, and the teachers' favorite." Sungmin caught from his side view how Jessica glared at him in warning.

"Ming??!“ The quartets heard Kyuhyun's called someone. And heads whipped around to see who this 'Ming' Kyuhyun talked to.

"What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked again. Looking straight at Sungmin.

Sunny slipped between them, her back to Sungmin. "I think you got  the wrong person. His name is Sungmin. Not Ming." She smiled sweetly at Kyuhyun. Too sweet for Sungmin's liking.

"I know his name." Kyuhyun shoved her aside. "Ming is my nickname for him."

Jessica look like she got the shock of her life." You know him, Kyu?“

“Yeah, do you know me?“ Sungmin talk for the first time since Kyuhyun was there. "KYU?" He added, somehow icily emphasized on his name, made Kyuhyun shudder.

Kyuhyun instantly stared at Jessica, "Don't call me Kyu. Nobody allowed to call me 'Kyu' except my boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend??!“ Sunny exclaimed.

Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin closer and wrapped his hand around Sungmin's waist." This is my one and only boyfriend. Lee Sungmin."

Now it's Sungmin's turn to smirked at his friends. Sometimes, when people hurt you, you just have to stay calm and sit back. And if you are lucky, you may see karma caught them in the end.

 

Ps. Write a story in phone is pain in the . All the paragraphs was gone and the story become one huge paragraph.