Blame

SIX but ONE

Hakyeon went speechless when Jaehwan suddenly collapse in front of him. Luckily Hongbin got to to hold onto his body from slamming on the floor. Everyone went panic as they never faced something bad like this.

“Hyung!” Hongbin try to shakes Jaehwan body to wake him up but no respond at all. His lips turn so pale.

“What to do now??” Wonshik looking so panic that he can feel he about to cry sooner.

“Taekwoon, go tell the manager now” Hakyeon command Taekwoon to move as he froze not far from Jaehwan.

Taekwoon running outside the practice room to call the manager that are always waiting them at the other room. While other members try to fanning Jaehwan as they also didn’t know how to react on this situation. Hakyeon try to check his temperature on the forehead.

“It’s hot. I think he caught on fever..”

 

 

They are at the hospital after the manager send them by the company car. Jaehwan is still in the emergency room while the rest of members are waiting patiently outside. None of them talks. They are all somehow nervous waiting for the doctor to come out.

“ Doc, how’s Jaehwan?”

Asked Hakyeon when finally the person they want to see the most came out from the emergency room.

“Nothing bad. It’s just that his body was lack of water and leading his body temperature to increase so sudden. And, does he ever complain from getting headache or dizzy before?” The doctor look at all the 5 men in front of him.

“Errr..yes..this morning. He said he feel dizzy..” Hongbin tells the truth making other members frowning and turn to him asking for explanation. But Hongbin ignoring all the eyes on him. He knew he will get mad at because he keep the fact by himself.

“Okay..So that it is. I think your friend got a little bit stress that he refrain to resting well and he’s overwork himself. That’s why his body is weak and he often got headache. But don’t worries that we already treat him and let him rest here for 1 night for me to check him up more..”

After the doctor explains everything to them, he excused himself.

“This is your fault” Hyuk who is quietly follow the hyung from the start till now finally speak up and facing Hongbin.

“What? My fault?” Hongbin startled at the accused.

“Of course it’s your fault. You did know Jaehwan hyung is sick this morning but you didn’t bother to tell us?” Hyuk rounded his eyes to Hongbin.

“But…I…” Hongbin stutter.

“I did want to tell you guys, but hyung said that he is okay..”

Hongbin turn to Hakyeon and Taekwoon who silently standing side by side looking at him with unreadable faces.

“Did he tell you he feel sick?” Hakyeon ask in his stern voice.

“No..” Hongbin bit his lips.

“Sure he didn’t tell you because he doesn’t want us to worry about him. But as his roommate, you should be more responsible though. What kind of roommate are you if you can’t take care of your friend?” Hyuk keep provoking him with his sarcastic voice.

“It’s not that hard to tell us right? Or is it that you don’t even care if he falls sick because that is none of your business??” Hyuk keep spitting words.

Hongbin trying to not get mad even though he’s at the limit where he can explode anytime. Hyuk is so rude that he really wanted to punch that face. But to think that they are still at the hospital, he refrains himself. He clenches his fist and bit his lips till it bleed for a little bit. He clearly saw Hyuk smirking when he finishing the last words though.

“Enough Sanghyuk. You don’t have to be rude to Hongbin if it is his fault. Mind your words please..” Taekwoon step up when he can feel the tense atmosphere.

“Hakyeon…” Taekwoon eyeing Hakyeon that is still looking so serious since earlier.

“You guys go back to dorm with the manager. I will stay here to look after Jaehwan..” Hakyeon give his final words and walk away from the group.

“And Hongbin..I am still not finish with you. See you at the dorm later..” He turns to Hongbin for a while and continue to walks to Jaehwan room.

Wonshik tapping Hongbin shoulder to make sure his friend is alright eventhough he knew nothing is okay right now. The rest of members follow the manager and get in the car without much talk. Hongbin know he’s going to have to defend himself from Hakyeon’s anger after this. Suddenly all the blame on him and he doesn’t know how to react when he didn’t have any intention to ignoring Jaehwan this morning. It’s not his fault that Jaehwan faint earlier. He shed his tears quickly on his cheek, at the back seat of the car. Alone.