FINAL

Confession Song (Goes wrong?)

"I love you, Baby I, I love you~" 

The song continues, as you took out a teddy bear and gave it to your crush. 

Yes. You are one of the girl who wrote in to request to be in part of GOT7 Confession Song, so that you can confess to your crush. 

"Oppa... I love you." You said as you look down, afraid to look into his eyes. He took the gift and smile at you and GOT7 members were around celebrating for the both of you. JB pushed you and you gave your crush a hug. 

After the MV...

You thought everything was like a dream as you walk out of the hall with your crush. Just when you were about to ask him for a dinner date as the official first date of you 2, he suddenly stop walking. 

"What's wrong Jinhae?" You asked looking at him. 

He lets go of your hand and replied "Sorry (y/n), I can't accept you. I am sorry... I didn't want you to be embarrassed in front of them so I agreed. But look... I can't accept your love.. I am sorry." 

The smile on you face instantly disappeared when you heard this. It was as if you were snap into nightmare rather than a beautiful dream. 

"What... but... but we can try to work it out?" You said trying to hold back your tears. 

"I am sorry... I don't want to give you too much false hopes. I am sorry about everything." With that, he pass you back your teddy bear and walk away. 

You felt like your heart was crashed. You thought everything was beautiful today. You thought everything was good. But it turns out to be the worst. You threw the teddy bear away and walked back to class. You tried to hold back your tears but no matter how hard you try, the tears simply falls down your cheeks. In the end you decided to head to the rooftop and skip the next class. Although you know that was not right, you just can't be bother anymore at this point of time. 

You sat down on the floor of the rooftop and stare in the beautiful scene in front of you. You love coming to the rooftop, especially when you are having a bad day. It makes you feel better. But this time round, it looks like its taking longer to heal your emotions. You remembered those days where Jinhae was nice to you. Jinhae is your senior and he has always take care of you in many ways. Maybe because of that, you fell for him. 

Your thoughts was then interrupted by a cough behind you and you saw one of GOT7 member, Im Jaebum standing there. You immediately wiped away your tears and stood up from the ground. 

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I am fine... Ummm what brings you here?" you replied with a smile(?) 

"Oh, ummm you might have dropped these and I saw you walk up here so I came to pass this back to you." Jaebum said as he pass you back your phone and thet teddy bear. 

You took it and look down. It feels like tears are forming on your lower line of your eyes and its going to drop any time. 

"Are... you sure you are okay?" He asked again and you nod, trying not to show him your vulnerable side. But you failed as you start crying again. 

Jaebum took a step towards you and gave you a hug. You were shocked but at the same time you didn't want to resist and pull away. The hug was so comforting and warmth. It makes you feel good. You cried in Jaebum's arms and Jaebum constantly pat your head and rub your back, telling you that it's okay. After what seems like hours, you finally pulled away and wipe your face with the napkin Jaebum passed you. You looked and Jaebum smile "Thank you Jaebum-ssi... I am okay now." You said. 

He smile at you with his infamous eye smile andsaid: "You are welcome. Oh, I have to get going.. This is for you with my number. I am just 8 numbers away if you need someone to talk to." He pass you a piece of paper and gave you a pat on your head before leaving. 

"When one door closes, the other one opens for you."