Marrying him? What the...

I Deal Scenario

I DEAL Scenario

I never think we'll meet again
After our last meeting that may be very upsetting to me
I know, I do not deserve forgiveness
But why are you not too mad at me?
You want to make me feel guilty?
Or you ...
You really want me to submit was supervised in your hands like you said before?

I Deal Scenario-Part 1

Yunho looked at a man who was sitting in the rain, he lowered his camera lens. He looked across what was done he was, ah ... so he begged the girl?

Yunho looked amused with the man who is very familiar, the men who normally would not worship the girls decide that it is now begging and apologizing to a girl.

Kim Jaejoong, the man she had never forgotten. Men who had ever called her, as saying that Yunho say first. Yunho smiled with satisfaction when he saw the girl leaving Jaejoong bowed passed. Yes, already a year Yunho moved to Tokyo and not expecting to see Jaejoong.

Maybe it's a year, followed Yunho and Jaejoong watched from afar. Trying to find a gap to pay the first word of Jaejoong. And Yunho sense, today's gap began to open.

***

"Gomenne" Jaejoong bowed, his black suit has now soaked. His browned hair has also been drenched and covered one eye.

"Gomenne ..." replied the girl standing in front of Jaejoong was equal to the sentence issued by Jaejoong just now. The girl is now standing in front of Jaejoong with her left hand held umbrellas. "Demo, I can not continue this all the Jaejoong-kun." She said flatly, but her eyes still staring at the man before him uncomfortable. The girl bent down for a moment and then leave Jaejoong who kept shouting her name.

Jaejoong clenched his hands, his head still bowed, he laughed rather laugh at himself. "Stupid ..." Jaejoong cursed himself.

"You're stupid."

Jaejoong was surprised to hear a voice, he turned and found his side have stood a man with an umbrella in his hand. He was an overarching Jaejoong, Jaejoong saw a camera hanging around his neck.

"Dare?" Jaejoong asked with a frown surprised.

The man in front of Jaejoong just tugged at his lips, narrow eyes Jaejoong watched the man's sharp, pointed chin bone as well. The man pulled Jaejoong's hand and handed her umbrella.

"Go home and do not act like a pathetic person. You must have a lot of good looking girls and also men who are willing to accept you. "The man smiled as he patted Jaejoong, now more friendly smile. The man then left leaving Jaejoong.

"Chotto!" Jaejoong shouted at the man. Making the man stopped and turned around looked at Jaejoong, "What is your name?" Jaejoong asked the man.
"Yunho. Jung Yunho. "Answered the man then turned back and continued on.

Jaejoong was silent, "Jung Yunho?" Jaejoong repeat the question to himself, he is very familiar with that name. And so aware, Jaejoong rolled his eyes, "J-jung Yu-Yunho ..." Jaejoong hold the umbrella with strong grip until his fingernails turned white. Shock.

***
Jaejoong arrived at his little house at the corner of the city of Tokyo, Jaejoong sliding door. Relieved, because it found that his brother was at home. Because he will get dizzy if he has to find his brother did not come home and just fight with thugs like last night.

"Hyung, daijobu?" Changmin closed the book he read then headed toward to his hyung who come home with unsteady steps and body soaked.

"I broke up ..." Jaejoong said, but her mind is now upset because his encounter with someone he did not expected, not because the break up.

 

Changmin rolled his eyes, "Eh? With Miki-san? "

Jaejoong nodded lazy and take off his shoes, then threw it, "Sure, you think I'm going out with anyone else?"

"But did you say if you already lazy with Miki-san?" Changmin asked, surprised.

Jaejoong shrugged lazily, he took off his jacket and put his briefcase and went to the bathroom.

"Hyung, you're going to cook, rite?" Said Changmin from outside the bathroom.

"Just eat ramen for today, doesn’t you know I’m in the bad mood, uh?" Babble Jaejoong who was ing his shirt.

Changmin muttered, "Huh, I must not wait you, and just make ramen before." Babble Changmin then passed from the bathroom.
"Ah ... hyung there is more bad news. "Said Changmin as he stopped in his tracks, then turned back toward the bathroom.

Jaejoong hung his shirt on a hanger behind the bathroom door, and was stunned by the words of Changmin. What more now?

 
"Nani?" Jaejoong asked, his voice a little anxious.

"Eomma and Appa going to Japan, you know? Our financial problems ... I guess getting worse ... "Changmin sighed, staring at the ceiling," Do I have to leave college course and help you, hyung? The cost of college may be very heavy. "

"Stop talking nonsense!" Jaejoong incubate, and a strong fist.

Changmin sighed, he co-sad. During this time his hyung who pay for college, and make money to cover his father's bankruptcy. Until the two of them to Japan, coincidentally also got a Changmin scholarship at Todai.

Jaejoong shook his head with his own restless, he then turned the bathroom shower, set it to warm water shower. Jaejoong enjoy a splash of water in his body. He tittled his head and closed his eyes.

Jaejoong hope all of  events today could be lost, and dissapeared. Including the meeting with Yunho, he decided to do with Miki-san, and news about the arrival of his parents who are so sudden in Tokyo.

Jaejoong incubate and punching the walls of the bathroom. His hands ache, but Jaejoong more feel dizzy and anxious to present his own mind.

***

Yunho groaned talking on the phone, "Yes, Appa ... starting tomorrow I will come to the office. Arasseo ... eh? Kim in Korean companies is completely bankrupt? "A smile full of meaning knotted at Yunho's lips.

Yunho nodded, "In the restaurant tomorrow? Ah ... arasseo ... "Yunho said and then hung up.

Yunho slammed his body into the sofa, he recalled the incident this afternoon when he met with Kim Jaejoong. Yunho smiled a little, he stared at the ceiling of his house and reached up into the air, "Kim Jaejoong has not changed much, you did not recognize me, hm?" Yunho spoke on the air, "Now, you can still reject me like the past,hum?... I really was not interested in you, but I just want to make you pay for what you have done before me. "Yunho stared at the ceiling of his house and smiled sardonically.

***

Jaejoong winced, "Are not my parents go bankrupt? They invited me to meet to ask for money, right? And what the hell they are asked to meet at a fancy restaurant like this! "Jaejoong looked upset in front of buildings, he then stepped in with a feeling of tremendous upset and cranky.

"What's wrong Changmin did not give me the right name of the restaurant?" Jaejoong asked himself and then reopen the message from Changmin  in his black cell phone flap. Jaejoong looked up to see the restaurant signboard, and exactly match the name on  Changmin message. Which means he was not wrong, but for what and where the parents get the money to buy food here? Jaejoong shook his head and then select the drive in front glass door and walked inside.

.
.

"Ah ... handsome son, just like you Yunsoo ... "Mrs. Kim praised the boy's face before him.

Yunho smiled a little, "you are overdoing it, lady ..."

Mrs. Kim laughed as she waved her hand, "Ah ... by the way where Jaejoong? You've told Changmin to notify the correct address isn’t it? "Said mrs. Kim on her husband's mistress.

Her husband nodded, "Maybe he's stuck in traffic."

Yunho shook his head, "I think not sir, Jaejoong was walking over here." Said Yunho staring straight at Jaejoong is located. He then pulled his lips slightly.

.
.

Jaejoong stopped a few feet from the desk of his parents, he can saw a man who make him shocked yesterday, sit in front of his parents. Jaejoong could see he was aware of his presence and his existence is telling on both parents. Jaejoong wondered, to what he and his parents as well as parents gather the old man? What is clear Jaejoong can guess, something bad will meninmpa him today.

With hesitant steps, Jaejoong walked over to the table.

"Ah ...your son is adorable, Soora... "said mrs. Jung to mrs.Kim.

Jaejoong smiled politely to praise Mrs. Jung, he then took a seat beside his mother, dealing with Yunho. Jaejoong looked down, realizing now the middle Yunho looked at him sharply.

"He fits with Yunho, isn’t he?" Asked Mrs. Kim, Mrs. Jung nodded his head.

Wa ... wait what the hell is this? Suitable?

Jaejoong winced and looked at his surprised, "Eomma, what does that mean?" Jaejoong asked cautiously.

Mrs. Kim smiled as she her son's hair. "He's your future husband Jaejoong-ah, you're going to marry him ..."

Jaejoong made up his eyes, then looked at Yunho empty, "I-I willget married with who? WHAT YOU INSANE?!? "Jaejoong shouted.

Yunho looked flat at Jaejoong, but inside he is very much like to laugh out loud seeing Jaejoong's reaction.

"You know right, I'm a man and he ..." Jaejoong’s finger pointing towards Yunho, "He was also a man, WE BOTH ARE MAN!" Jaejoong yelled frustrated.

"Jaejoong-ah ... only with this you can save our company in Korea ... "Mr.Kim spoke softly, staring at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong looked at his father's cruel, "Shireo! Don’t you have another way? You might as well sell your son! "

"Keep your tongue, Kim Jaejoong!" Snapped Mr.Kim and ignored.

"Not ... no ... This all is not right, you ... you ... What you mad? We are the same ? You must have a partner out there do you? "Asked Jaejoong to Yunho, He hoping that Yunho is a normal man who want to refused this crazy plan.

"Jaejoong-ssi ..." Mrs. Jung spoke softly as he stared, "This marriage is not only to help your company. We have defined it since you baby, initially we thought that if you're going to be a girl. But we've promised each other to marry off our children will be. "

"But we ... kind of ... "Jaejoong said similar emphasis on Jung's mistress.

Mrs. Jung small smile, "I know you are special, I know you can give the child to Yunho. So what else do I need to worry? Your marriage will happen in another week. "Clearly Mrs. Jung.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho, "Do you approve?" Jaejoong asked not believe it.

Yunho just shrugged, "I'll do what you all want."

Jaejoong glared, her knees weak. The man before him was to approve it, thought about Yunho Jaejoong winced. Jaejoong smiled sarcastically, of course this man would approve. Is not this guy is attracted to him?

Jaejoong sighed, regulate emotions, "When was the plan this wedding will take place?" Jaejoong asked in a weak voice.

"Hm ... another week ... "

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, the shock, "A WEEK AGAIN?"

Mr. Jung nodded, "Mm, the sooner ... the better ..."

Jaejoong swallowed his own, and Yunho looked pitiful. His head felt dizzy at all now.

Married to a man? Oh even in the wildest dreams Jaejoong never imagined his life would end up married to a man.

To Be Continue

 

A/N: so....how with the chapter 1? Boring? Aaaah i'm sorry for my terrible english ;_____; *deep bow* hope you still wanna leave comment for me~ anyway thanks for reading this 'stupid' story *grins*