Chapter 1 - Insecure maknae

Mysterious Women

"..Taemin-ah..!" shouted minho to get his attention. They were swimming at a swimming pool, Taemin turn around, "Ne hyung..." and Minho signaled him to come closer, Taemin chuckled and swim to Minho's direction but as soon as he get nearer he realises that the water are getting darker. He stops and look at the water ones more and he's shock to see that the water is not water anymore but... Blood.

He look towards Minho just to saw his pale body, head full of blood and what caught his attention is that a a women hugging him the front. Taemin can't see the woman's face, "W..who are y..you?" he ask stuttering. The woman laughs with agony her voice high, scaring the poor boy. Taemin cover his ears with his palm, and look up for the second time just to get the shock of his life, the women’s neck is slowly turning around 360 degrees. As if showing Taemin who she was, her left eye was bleeding while her right eye was missing. She open and let out a scream and fly towards him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAHHHHHHHH!" Taemin's scream could be heard even from the kitchen where Onew was busy eating his chicken like there's no tomorrow while Jonghyun and Key was busy cuddling in front of the television  and Minho who is taking his bath.

Onew jumped and all of his chicken fall to the floor and walk to the bedroom full of rage, the Jongkey had already ran to the bedroom and Minho ran with a towel on his waist to the bedroom to see why is his baby screaming. The door open with a BANG and the four of them stood there shocked, except for Onew who's mad but the anger went away as he look at how trembling Taemin was. Minho walk towards Taemin and hug him tightly while whispering soothing words at his baby, Key was already booming him with questions while Onew and Jonghyun stand near to them. "Yeobo... what's wrong?" Minho asked softly, "T..there's a..a..a wo..women c..co..covered with... blood...take's you.." Taemin stuttered unfinished just to be shush by Minho. " Shhhh... baby~ it's just another dream ne? no one will take me away from you.okay?" Minho shushed Taemin softly, and the latter nod his head and rest it on Minho's chest. Not long after that soft snores could be heard in the room and everyone was at ease, Minho rested Taemin back to his bed and kiss his baby on the forehead and frowned, "His body temperature is still high," he said to the others and continued to dry his hair while the others went back to their individuals, but all their mind was set to their beloved maknae.

~TO BE CONTINUED~