three

Felicitous

The first thing Hakyeon does the moment he wakes up is to check on his phone. He received few text messages, one from Hongbin apologizing for not coming today, one from his mom asking about his condition, 15 messages from Hyuk asking about how he’s doing and ended with Hyuk being mad because Hakyeon took too long to reply ‘Hyung, reply my texts’ ‘Are you still sleeping?’ ‘Eyy hyungg~ wake up and love me Hakyeon hyung!!!!’ which he replies right away. (How could he not? Clingy Hakyeon can’t afford to be deprieved of Hyuk’s attention) “Good morning, Hakyeonnie” Hakyeon almost drops his phone and himself off of bed at that. “Dr. Jung! Uh, I-I-I mean….Taekwoonnie. Good m-morning to you, t-too. How long have y-y-you been there? Uh, w-wh-what are you doing here?” ugh, Hakyeon just wants to slap himself for stuttering so much, and even more so when he sees the blond doctor chuckles.

“Hongbin told me he got called for work today so he won’t be coming. Plus, I have few surgeries scheduled today. So, I brought you this, I figured you’d be bored later”, Taekwoon hands him a black bag with a cloud sticky note attached on it. Hakyeon raises his eyebrow seeing the word written on the sticky note. “It’s Jaehwan laptop, it has few movies and drama series in it. The password’s on the note” Hakyeon nods because who else would have a weird password, that’s so….Jaehwan. “And, umm I’ve been here for more than hour already, actually”, Taekwoon says, half whispering. “Oh, why didn’t you, um, wake me up?”, Hakyeon hesitantly answers. “I…I don’t know, really. You looked so calm in your sleep. And I think you look pretty even when you’re sleeping” Taekwoon almost can’t believe that words just came from him, Hakyeon can feel his face getting heated and he doesn’t know how to reply to that.

“I, I guess I’ll be going then”, Taekwoon says, sensing the awkwardness between them. Hakyeon, on the other hand, still hasn’t recovered from his blushing mess manages to nod to Taekwoon who’s already making his way to the door. Just then a crazy idea comes to Hakyeon ‘Well, doesn’t hurt to try’ “Dr.Jung, wait. Uh, I mean, Taekwoonnie” Taekwoon stops on his track as he turns and sees Hakyeon walking to him, with much difficulty since he’s still getting used to the cast. “I…I wanna try something. Can I?” Taekwoon knits his eyebrows and replies with a short “Yeah, sure” then Hakyeon steps closer to Taekwoon, close enough to put his arms around Taekwoon’s neck and Taekwoon automatically wraps his arms around Hakyeon’s waist. Then Hakyeon plants a kiss, more like a peck on Taekwoon’s cheek, unsuspectingly, causing Taekwoon to blush. He wasn’t expecting that. Well, he can’t remember what he expected at the first place.

Hakyeon is the first to break the hug, after about 10 minutes of unspoken moment. “I think you better get to work, Taekwoonnie.” That, and also Hakyeon is getting embarrassed like that. Taekwoon, too is still sporting that pinkish tint on his face. “Yeah, I think I should. Uh, and don’t forget to take your meal and your meds” Hakyeon nods and does the ‘fighting’ gesture with his hand “Work hard” says Hakyeon with a cute voice which makes Taekwoon smile so widely. He is so sure he’s going to work hard today. Taekwoon doesn’t even realize he’s still wearing that wide smile after he walked out of Hakyeon’s room. “Someone looks so happy today and it’s still morning. Did you have fun with Hakyeon hyung?” Jaehwan asks, ugh and how much Taekwoon wants to slap that smirk on Jaehwan’s face, so bad. “Oh, why are you blushing hyung? So you did have fun?” Of course, Jaehwan can’t let go of this opportunity to tease Taekwoon. “Shut up, Jaehwan” and Jaehwan earns himself a flick on his forehead.

As for a certain Cha Hakyeon, his day is so far quite boring. He still can’t believe he did that to Taekwoon just now though. ‘Cha Hakyeon, what were you even thinking? Oh my God’ But after his self-embarrassed moments end he figures he better do something to cure his boredom. He makes a video call to Sanghyuk, who’s currently in Japan for work, but they get to talk only for while (it’s almost an hour actually, but Hakyeon claims it’s a short video call) because Sanghyuk has an upcoming meeting later. Then, Hakyeon goes browsing through Jaehwan’s laptop, there’s not much but that much would do for him. He opts for a marathon of ‘How I Met Your Mother’ series, but halfway through season 2 Hakyeon falls asleep. Even when his phone continuously rings indicating new notifications, Hakyeon didn’t even wake up.

Hakyeon wakes up much later that evening when he receives few pokes on his waist. He rubs his eyes trying to rub off the sleep from his eyes, only to get surprised at something that wakes him up just now, or rather someone. Jung Taekwoon is next to him, sitting on the empty space on Hakyeon’s bed, with his poker face. “You didn’t reply to my texts. So I thought you’re wandering around the hospital” Taekwoon speaks. Hakyeon checks his phone and sees few messages from an unknown number. “Oh, why would you think I’d be wondering around?” Hakyeon protests. “Well, you don’t really look like the type to stay quiet at one place, not unless you’re sleeping” Okay, Hakyeon would have to agree to that. “Anyway, wanna go to the garden?” “Now?” “Yes, now. I promised you didn’t I?” Hakyeon gets excited at that. Taekwoon offers him a wheelchair but Hakyeon insists on walking with his crutches.

The garden isn’t so big, but it’s filled with few types of colourful flowers and a fountain at the centre of it. Their walk there is accompanied by silence since both don’t know what to talk about, and Hakyeon is appreciating the fresh air after so long. (it’s almost a week, Hakyeon thinks) “How was your day?” Taekwoon asks trying to break the ice. “It was quite boring, since I didn’t have anyone to talk to”, Hakyeon says with almost a pout. “Well, you can talk to me now” And Hakyeon does just that, and Taekwoon listens. He doesn’t talk much, but he is a good listener and he notices how that pretty boy’s name comes up few times, he really has to ask. “Why does pretty- I mean Hongbin always come here all day?”, a hint of jealousy obvious in his tone. “Oh, Hongbin works as a photographer, and doesn’t have to go to work unless there’s a photography session and he gets call. He’s my housemate’s, Sanghyuk’s soulmate. Though I think he practically lives there too. Sanghyuk is an editor for a fashion magazine so he travels a lot, and he’s in Japan now. Um, why? Are you…possibly jealous?” Hakyeon asks carefully.

“What if I do?”, Taekwoon asks slightly pouting. “I think it’s childish..but you’re cute. Plus, me and Hongbin? Ew, please, never. Ew, no. So you don’t have to worry”, Hakyeon just laughs. “Oh, childish? Coming from the one who requests banana milk for every meal” Taekwoon retorts with an amused laugh and Hakyeon gasps dramatically “How could you talk bad about banana milk. They’re the best, mister” along with an overdramatic voice, causing Taekwoon to crack into laughter. ‘No wonder Hakyeon gets along so well with Jaehwan. They’re both drama queens’ “I’m curious, why do you always change from calling me Dr.Jung to Taekwoonnie?” “Uh, that…because I..don’t really know what to call you. So, what do you want me to call you?” Hakyeon asks with a confused face. “What if I want you to call me ‘darling’? ‘Baby’? ‘Honey’?” and Hakyeon looks so surprised and his face blushed. “I’m just kidding. Taekwoonnie would be fine, for now, I like that”, Taekwoon continues with a grin. And so their conversation continues, mostly with Hakyeon asking questions and Taekwoon answers gladly.

“Hakyeonnie, I wanna ask you something” Taekwoon says and Hakyeon replies with a hum. “Do you perhaps wanna move in with me?” Hakyeon almost chokes when he hears that. “What?” “I saw your address in patient’s information and we live in a same apartment, I mean I’m living on 10th floor and yours on 6th. I mean you’re my soulmate and these things are bound to happen so why not now? Uh, I mean if you want to, I know it’s so fast. Also, it’s okay if you don’t want to, I don’t mind, I think. And I think I already love you. Is it bad?” Hakyeon looks at him with disbelief. “What?” Taekwoon thinks he needs to hide in a corner realizing what he just did. “I..I’m surprised. From what Jaehwan told me, this is probably your longest words. And I’m not used to getting confessions before. But, I think moving in with you would be great….and I think I’m loving you too” Hakyeon blushes as he replies. Taekwoon is closing the distance between them and about to kiss Hakyeon when Hakyeon phone rings.

Hakyeon gets excited seeing the caller’s name so he immediately answers. Taekwoon, on the other hand, is not excited, at all because he missed his chance. As Hakyeon ends the call, he decides to jump because he’s too happy that Hyuk is back from his Japan trip. Bad decision for Hakyeon because now he’s in pain. “Do you even remember you have a broken leg, Hakyeonnie?”, Taekwoon asks following with an amused laugh. “I guess I got too excited. Ouch, it hurts Taekwoonie” Hakyeon is about to cry. “Here, come. You should’ve taken the wheelchair” Taekwoon says and offers his back to Hakyeon. Then they get back to Hakyeon’s room, with Taekwoon giving him a piggyback. Luckily, the hospital area is less crowded at this time since visiting hour is almost over. But Taekwoon notices the smiling, knowing faces from few hospital staffs that he meets. ‘Tch, Jaehwan must’ve told them about Hakyeon. That little brat’

As they reach Hakyeon’s room Taekwoon tucks him to bed and checks on his leg, which is fine and nothing worse happens. They continue talking for a while and then Taekwoon decides he should go, telling Hakyeon to go to sleep. When Taekwoon makes his way to the door, Hakyeon calls him out. “Taekwoonnie, do you still have work?” “Oh, nope. My shift already ended this evening.”, Taekwoon answers. “Do you..wanna spend the night here?”, Hakyeon asks, shyly, fiddling with his fingers. “Yeah sure. But let me get this off first. I’ll be back later”, Taekwoon answers with a smile and points to his white doctor’s robe he’s still wearing. Not long after Taekwoon comes back and Hakyeon scoots over a little to give space for Taekwoon on that hospital bed. They have a small talk, where Taekwoon unconsciously plays with Hakyeon’s hair, and Hakyeon lets him. In the middle of the talk Taekwoon realizes Hakyeon has fallen asleep and snuggled closer to him. He lets out a smile and put an arm around Hakyeon, not forgetting to leave a kiss on Hakyeon’s forehead before he too drifts off to sleep.

___________________________________________________________

hi, i just got my exam results, and let's just say i'm just trying to cheer myself up writing this chap. but, i'm not sure if this chap is ok tho hehe :)

anw, i love all vixx's songs for hades comeback aaaaaaaa so good im in love <3

umm, and the next chap will be update quite late bcs i hv few things to settle, but i'll try my best

and wow the subs wow thankyou so much i hope you all like this ^^

hehe, till later, take care xx