Maybe, I am Jealous?

Parts of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you going to show me a good time or do you want me to go to Carl?”

The voice repeated in Hakyeons head again and again. The man in front of him gazed deeply in his eyes as he waited for his answer.

The only thing Hakyeon was thinking of right now was that this man was going to devour him and he did not know how. He felt his heart beating really fast and his head starting to pound as the man leaned closer towards him. He moved back instantly, only to be stopped by the counter.

“Hah~~~”, Jaehwan dropped his head and sighed heavily, confusing Hakyeon. He pulled away from the man, breaking the gaze after a long time.

He sat next to Hakyeon and took out his phone.

Ring~Ring~

“Hey, Carl!”, Jaehwan said, taking a good look at the alcohol display in front of him.

Hakyeon immediately shot him an angry look when he heard a happy screech from the other line.

Jaehwan noticed the way Hakyeon had suddenly turned at his direction and it had made him grin like an idiot.

“I am still at the bar, Carl. Come here, I will wait for you~”, Jaehwan said in a cheerful, teasing voice which made Hakyeon more and more jealous.

After hanging up the phone and getting his glass from the counter, he turned around and headed towards Wonsik, completely ignoring Hakyeon.

“Bro~ Carl is going to come here again! I am gonna have a LOVVEEELY~ time with him!”, He told his cousin and the cousin gave him a high five. Wonsik was completely wasted.

Hakyeon did not like it when Jaehwan had emphasized the “Lovely-time” part. He was sad and jealous at the same time.

His eyes were still following Jaehwans every move as he watched him talk happily with his drunk cousin.

“What the hell are you doing?”, the bartender slapped his back.

It made him flinch.

“Do you want to lose to Carl again? Jae was asking for you and now you let him go to Carl?”

“What was I supposed to do?”, Hakyeon said with an annoyed tone.

“You should have acted the way you always do. What is wrong with you today, Hakyeon?”

“He is a scary person!! He has an aura of a predator, all ready to eat his prey!!”, Hakyeon whined. He was indeed scared of this Jaehwan. “He wasn’t like this the last time I saw him here!!”

“Maybe he is annoyed because you were ignor—“

Their conversation was cut when they heard Jaehwan and Wonsik making so much noise. The two were singing, laughing and making a big commotion. Wonsik was already drunk and now, Jaehwan too.

“Wonsik~ Carl is coming here!”, Jaehwan shouted near his ear when he saw Hakyeon looking at them.

“Bro!”, he pushed Jaehwan away from him. “I heard you earlier!”

“I am going to get laid tonight!”

Hakyeon got really angry when he heard that and he asked the bartender to give him another shot. He wasn’t going to let somebody ruin his night.

Ignoring the sounds that were indirectly directed towards him, Hakyeon finally finished his 2nd glass and asked for one more. He was going to gulp it down in one go but had to stop when he saw Carl walking inside the bar with a very happy look on his face.

“Heyy~~ Carl is here!!”, Jaehwan shouted, patting the side of the sofa for Carl to come and sit. The man sat next to him and Jaehwan put his hand over his shoulder and pulled him nearer, whispering some naughty words in his ears.

Hakyeon had his eyes set on the two as they flirted in front of him. As he watched Carl giggling and getting close to Jaehwan, all he could do was curse at them in his head as his hands turned to form a fist and as he bit his lips in anger.

Jaehwan was clearly enjoying the look on the man in front of him as he suffered from all the jealousy. He could see Hakyeon furrowing when he took off his jacket because the bar right now was just too heated.

Hakyeon and bit his bottom lips as he saw the pale skin of the man he had been eyeing on but Carl was blocking all the view as he came onto him.

Jaehwan finally looked at Hakyeon and he did not tear the gaze. Hakyeon saw him smirk as he fondled the back of Carl and ran his fingers up and down his spines, making the guy arch his back in pleasure. Carl wanted to kiss Jaehwan but every time he tried, Jaehwan would reject it.

Hakyeon could feel the hot air in the room and it was getting him excited too.

“Hakyeon!”, a very deep, husky voice called for him.

Jaehwan turned to Wonsik immediately when his cousin had called out the guy’s name.

Hakyeon looked at him, “Hmm?”

“Come here! I feel lonely with these two here!”, Wonsik said, patting on his lap as he invited t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter