What have you done?

Parts of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hakyeon!!”, Jaehwan called out walking behind the older man. He knew that Hakyeon was angry at him because he had seen him with Leo, though it wasn’t even his fault.

“Hakyeon~ I am sorry!”, he tried to sound pitiful.

Hakyeon did not respond. He was just too angry and jealous.

“Tsk!”, Jaehwan got pissed when he was given no interest at all. He grabbed Hakyeon’s hand and forcefully stop him.

“I am sorry okay! Nothing happened earlier. We were just talking!”

“If nothing happened then why are you apologizing?”, Hakyeon asked. “Plus, it’s got nothing to do with me ok! We are not even in a relationship.”

“Oh?! It’s got nothing to do with you?”, Jaehwan said with an arch brow, “Then why do you look so angry?”

Hakyeon’s heart jumped when Jaehwan asked that. He blushed a little bit.

“I—I was just angry at Leo, ok!”, he made up a lie. “Leo and I, we are not in good terms.”

“Oh really?”, Jaehwan said grinning, clearly he knew that it was a lie, considering how much Hakyeon was blushing and avoiding eye contact with him. He was enjoying every little moment of it. He watched the older man looking here and there, trying to come up with an excuse to get away from him.

‘Time to rile him up again’, Jaehwan thought, evil, evil smirk on his face.

“Well, since it’s got nothing to do with you, I might as well go back to Leo then”,

Hakyeon quickly looked at Jaehwan, their eyes met immediately and it surprised Jaehwan. Hakyeon’s eyebrows were furrowed and he had an unhappy expression. Somehow, deep inside Jaehwan, he did not like that look on Hakyeon’s face. He had just realized, he didn’t like seeing him this way.

‘Is he sad?’, he thought. ‘I didn’t plan on making him sad’

Hakyeon was still looking at him.

‘Should I go on with the lie or should I just stop?’, Jaehwan thought again, ‘Let’s see what happens.’

Jaehwan put his hand on Hakyeons shoulder and it surprised the older man. He turned him around and pushed him gently, away from him.

“Off you go”, Jaehwan said. He turned around to the direction they had just come from, to the path leading to the bar and started walking slowly.

‘Come on Hakyeon’, he thought to himself. ‘You have to stop me.’

Just then, he felt a tug on his shirt and when he looked over his shoulder, it was Hakyeon, slowly but gently, refusing to let Jaehwan go back to Leo.

Jaehwan was the happiest guy right now. He felt so happy and glad that Hakyeon had stopped him.

He turned to look at the older man whose head has fallen to the ground. He was blushing from ear to ear. Jaehwan cupped Hakyeons face and made him look at him.

“What is it?”, Jaehwan asked softly, as if he was playing with a kid.

“Please don’t go back to Leo.”

That was all Jaehwan needed. He was soo happy that he had to restrained himself from smiling widely. He pulled the man and hugged him tightly. Hakyeon hesitantly put his arms around him.

‘YES!! YESSS!!!’, Jaehwan thought as he held the man in his arms.

He pulled away shortly and Hakyeon looked at him in confusion.

“So, what do you want to do?”, Jaehwan asked him, he gave him the sweetest smile.

“I—I don’t know?”, Hakyeon said, “What about you?”

“Well, let’s just go on a date then. It’s quiet and it’s a beautiful night!”, Jaehwan said, looking at the clear sky filled with glittering stars.

Hakyeon just nodded wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter